A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

knee arthroscopy S/l shreve? - cdavis

Posted: Jun 01, 2011

He is doing a knee arthroscopy and says ___ biter.  S/l shreve? Thanks!

Without more info, all I can think of sm. - FlaMT

[ In Reply To ..]
would be Stille biter. There is a Stille bone biter (or rongeur), but I'm not sure if this fits in your context. Could you possibly provide the complete sentence? That would help. :)

Thanks! - cdavis

[ In Reply To ..]
Went ahead and sent with a blank. I don't think she was speaking clearly anyways.

Similar Messages:

Knee Arthroscopy With Partial Synovectomy
Dec 22, 2009

The patient seen back in follow up today with regard to postop left knee arthroscopy 11/11/09, with partial synovectomy and arthroscopic AUTO release. I can't find this anywhere, but that is what it sounds like.  Is auto correct?  Thanks. ...

Knee Arthroscopy Sounds Like Surfak For This Instrument
Sep 20, 2013

Physician says what sounds like Surfak for this instrument, Using a medial portal, the _____ instrument was introduced into the medial compartment for synovectomy for chondroplasty of the medial compartment,  ...

Any Ideas - 1 Gram TEA Instilled In Knee (arthroscopy)
Mar 24, 2015

Any help is very, very much appreciated. ...

S/l Ac-knee-ik /hi-pok-knee-ik, Full Sentence In Sm, TIA!
Nov 14, 2011

Frequent ackneic-hypokneic episodes were recorded as were epileptiform potentials. ...

Shoulder Arthroscopy - Sm
Oct 17, 2010

This is what she says:  INSTRUMENTS USED:  A Stryker 5.0 BioZip anchor with a #2 Force Fiber x2, and a PEEK SSS nutless disposable Relix STT 5.5-mm anchor x2.   I cannot verify the "PEEK SSS nutless disposable relix STT" is correct.  Any help is much appreciated!  ...

Shoulder Arthroscopy
Nov 08, 2013

The patient has normal-appearing supra- and infraspinatus with normal-appearing *baria*.  He distinctly does NOT say barrier (no "r" at the end), but I cannot verify "baria".  Thanks! ...

Arthroscopy Probe
Dec 19, 2013

I am working on an op note (arthroscopy) and the physician dictates SERFAS "care" probe.  Has anybody heard of this one?  I cannot seem to find it anywhere online or on Stryker's site.  Any help appreciate on this one! ...

Shoulder Arthroscopy, Need Word!
Jan 10, 2011

working on report on shoulder arthroscopy, and I hear this:   There was a small amount of FRAIN? at the superior aspect of the glenoid labrum at the origin of the biceps tendon.  ...

Arthroscopy, Menisectomy Surgery
Oct 04, 2011

Does this sentence sound right?   The ArthroCare wand was then used to smooth the chondral surface, which probed again, and it was noted to be stable.   The doctor said "period" before "which." I knew that couldn't be right, so I put a comma instead.     ...

Shoulder Arthroscopy Term
Dec 17, 2011

I am transcribing and the dictator is saying...the rotator cuff on the articular surface was found to be intact over the _____ and along the greater tuberosity and rotator interval.  the term I am looking for starts with bear, but I cannot find this term anywhere...HELP! ...

Shoulder Arthroscopy Traction Position
Oct 10, 2013

The patient was placed in left lateral ducubitus position, all bony prominences were well-padded, and the right shoulder was placed in balanced ______ traction and we proceeded with diagnostic arthroscopy.  It starts with a "g" like "gallow" or something of that nature, but the only thing I can find for "gallow" is for femur traction... ...

Knee Complaints S/l "back Knee" And Buckle
Dec 03, 2009

doc says pt complaining of knee wanting to s/l "back knee" and buckle.  ...

Type Of Cautery Device Used In Shoulder Arthroscopy
May 05, 2010

Dictated ... "I then used the S/L uni cautery device on the low setting to clean up the labrum." TIA ...

Arthroscopy Revealed Hypertrophic S/l Villous Synovitis
Jun 14, 2011

x ...

S/l Lin-holsing Line?? Temporomandibular Joint Arthroscopy
May 02, 2013

He says it numerous times throughout report, but I just cannot get it :( Here is one of the sentences it is in:  ....20 mm anterior to the tragus and then 10 mm inferior to the s/l lin-holsing line.  Thanks for any help.   ...

"traytever"?? Arthroscopy/chrondroplasty Surgery
Sep 28, 2011

I need help with the sound-alike in this sentence: The s/l (*traytever*) was then used to resect the meniscus back to its stable rim. I saw a post on this exact sentence from a year ago, but it wasn't any help. Does anyone have any new ideas?? Thanks! ...

S/l "vortex" Bur (used During Shoulder Arthroscopy)
Dec 28, 2009

Is vortex correct?  Can't document anywhere.  Maybe something like Boretec, Vore-tec, hard to tell if it starts with B or V.  Thanks!!! ...

S/l HGL Re: Knee
Oct 25, 2009

The right knee has the (s/l )HGL as well as the unicompartmental knee.   I've tried hdl, hel, hbl, etc..   tia :) ...

In Various Knee??
May 20, 2011

The doctor dictates:  Radiographs and examination are consistent with a fixed flexion contracture *in various* knee...  I know he did not say "various", but it sounds that way.  What could he be saying?  Thanks! ...

Knee Lag?
Nov 02, 2011

Sounds like Dianx toe lag?  knee exam after ACL reconstruction.  Any ideas? ...

Knee X-ray
Aug 02, 2012

Physician dictated bilateral AP and *s/l skeers* of bilateral knees Skeers? ...

Knee Replacement - Sm
Oct 16, 2009

Everytime he does an exam for someone after a knee replacement he says: "Range of motion is stable. (?) is intact.  The calf is supple and nontender." It sounds like (caution???).  I am sure that is not it, but that is the closest s/l. Thanks in advance if you have any ideas.  ...

Sounds Like Knee-v-eel
Mar 07, 2010

I made a longitudinal oriented incision and expressed some purulence out with pressure, cephalad and caudad, knee-v-eel, and lateral. The patient has a infected brown recluse bite on his anterior proximal lateral knee.  Any ideas? Thanks in advance. ...

Mri Of The Left Knee
Apr 14, 2010

The posterior cruciate ligament is intact with some secondary ______ noted.  Blank sounds like "dockling or duckling."  Thanks in advance. ...

Knee Lesion
Nov 04, 2010

s/l he is saying tarvis lesion of the knee of NOF type.    Thanks for any help! ...

S/l Pel-e-renus The-a-tus- It's Of The Knee
Dec 09, 2010

x ...

Knee Brace
Apr 07, 2011

Patient with patellar subluxation and patellofemoral pain.  She was given a S/L Maraklumping brace for support. Thanks  in advance. ...

S/l Knee RA Position?
Oct 14, 2011

Left shoulder injury Supine exam demonstrates a s/l knee RA position of approximately 80 degrees..."   Does not sound like it makes sense (knee arthritis in the shoulder?). It has to be something else, but I cannot make any other words out and it clearly sounds like knee RA position. Any help? ...

Limited MRI Of The Knee
Jan 11, 2012

Technique - sounds like "missionaire" procotol.  TIA! ...

Knee Arthroplasty
Jan 12, 2012

MD dictates, "He is due to have a left total knee arthroplasty using s/l kayos or K-os."  Can anyone help with this word? ...