A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Any ideas - 1 gram TEA instilled in knee (arthroscopy) - Havingaseniormoment

Posted: Mar 24, 2015

Any help is very, very much appreciated.

tranexamic acid ?? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Knee Arthroscopy S/l Shreve?
Jun 01, 2011

He is doing a knee arthroscopy and says ___ biter.  S/l shreve? Thanks! ...

Knee Arthroscopy With Partial Synovectomy
Dec 22, 2009

The patient seen back in follow up today with regard to postop left knee arthroscopy 11/11/09, with partial synovectomy and arthroscopic AUTO release. I can't find this anywhere, but that is what it sounds like.  Is auto correct?  Thanks. ...

Knee Arthroscopy Sounds Like Surfak For This Instrument
Sep 20, 2013

Physician says what sounds like Surfak for this instrument, Using a medial portal, the _____ instrument was introduced into the medial compartment for synovectomy for chondroplasty of the medial compartment,  ...

S/l T-leg Gram
Nov 05, 2009

taking x-ray for leg length discrepancy and sounds like "standing T-leg __gram" ...

Is There Such Thing As An Eye Gram?
Jan 26, 2011

....his eye gram reveals flat optic disks.... ...

Unsure If NEGRAM Or Any GRAM
Feb 23, 2010

doc states: pt reports photosensitivity when taking s/l NEGRAM or any GRAM. not sure if she is saying NEGRAM or any GRAM.     ...

Gram Negative Bacilli
May 04, 2011

When used within a sentence, should gram negative be hypenated?  Also should gram be capitalized?    Please help! ...

Daily Snot-o-gram: Does Your TSM Send These?
Dec 10, 2014

Mine does.  I can count on at least one but usually more in my in-box every day when I log into my Nuance e-mail account.  I have figured out that these aren't addressed to me personally but they look like they are as the names and e-mail addys of the members of the TSM's group seem to be hidden.  How classy.  How motivating! ...

S/l Ac-knee-ik /hi-pok-knee-ik, Full Sentence In Sm, TIA!
Nov 14, 2011

Frequent ackneic-hypokneic episodes were recorded as were epileptiform potentials. ...

Lactose-fermenting Gram-negative Rods???
Dec 22, 2010

I swear this is what he's saying, but I never heard of such a thing.  ...

Drug S/l Be-thox-i-med-i-zone 60 Gram Tube, 0.25% Cream
Jan 25, 2011

x ...

Shoulder Arthroscopy - Sm
Oct 17, 2010

This is what she says:  INSTRUMENTS USED:  A Stryker 5.0 BioZip anchor with a #2 Force Fiber x2, and a PEEK SSS nutless disposable Relix STT 5.5-mm anchor x2.   I cannot verify the "PEEK SSS nutless disposable relix STT" is correct.  Any help is much appreciated!  ...

Shoulder Arthroscopy
Nov 08, 2013

The patient has normal-appearing supra- and infraspinatus with normal-appearing *baria*.  He distinctly does NOT say barrier (no "r" at the end), but I cannot verify "baria".  Thanks! ...

Arthroscopy Probe
Dec 19, 2013

I am working on an op note (arthroscopy) and the physician dictates SERFAS "care" probe.  Has anybody heard of this one?  I cannot seem to find it anywhere online or on Stryker's site.  Any help appreciate on this one! ...

Shoulder Arthroscopy, Need Word!
Jan 10, 2011

working on report on shoulder arthroscopy, and I hear this:   There was a small amount of FRAIN? at the superior aspect of the glenoid labrum at the origin of the biceps tendon.  ...

Arthroscopy, Menisectomy Surgery
Oct 04, 2011

Does this sentence sound right?   The ArthroCare wand was then used to smooth the chondral surface, which probed again, and it was noted to be stable.   The doctor said "period" before "which." I knew that couldn't be right, so I put a comma instead.     ...

Shoulder Arthroscopy Term
Dec 17, 2011

I am transcribing and the dictator is saying...the rotator cuff on the articular surface was found to be intact over the _____ and along the greater tuberosity and rotator interval.  the term I am looking for starts with bear, but I cannot find this term anywhere...HELP! ...

Shoulder Arthroscopy Traction Position
Oct 10, 2013

The patient was placed in left lateral ducubitus position, all bony prominences were well-padded, and the right shoulder was placed in balanced ______ traction and we proceeded with diagnostic arthroscopy.  It starts with a "g" like "gallow" or something of that nature, but the only thing I can find for "gallow" is for femur traction... ...

Knee Complaints S/l "back Knee" And Buckle
Dec 03, 2009

doc says pt complaining of knee wanting to s/l "back knee" and buckle.  ...

Type Of Cautery Device Used In Shoulder Arthroscopy
May 05, 2010

Dictated ... "I then used the S/L uni cautery device on the low setting to clean up the labrum." TIA ...

Arthroscopy Revealed Hypertrophic S/l Villous Synovitis
Jun 14, 2011

x ...

S/l Lin-holsing Line?? Temporomandibular Joint Arthroscopy
May 02, 2013

He says it numerous times throughout report, but I just cannot get it :( Here is one of the sentences it is in:  ....20 mm anterior to the tragus and then 10 mm inferior to the s/l lin-holsing line.  Thanks for any help.   ...

"rothampin" Antibiotic For Anaerobic Gram Variable
Dec 26, 2009

nm ...

Any Ideas??
Feb 12, 2012

Help! I am transcribing from some tapes, yes tapes, and the sound quality is extremely poor.  Wondering if anyone knows if conference mode versus dictation mode makes any difference in sound quality.  Need to do something.  Digital would be best if I can convince them to change.  Thanks for any suggestions. ...

Need Some Ideas.
May 24, 2012

Well this whole transcription thing is not going well. Duh! With a really bad work schedule, an hour commute each way and now the threat of the hospital outsourcing our department, I am trying to think of something I can do from home besides work for peanuts for a MTSO. I am expecting my first child soon and really want to be home with him.  Does anyone have a friend or family member who has successfully implemented her own business (perhaps with a transcription background) and if so, ...

Any Ideas?
Dec 11, 2013

Tried testing for Accentus, but my foot pedal would not play the voice file.  It did absolutely nada.  I could not go backward or fast forward.  I was able to hear the test voice file just fine, so I went ahead and hit the tab to take the test.  I transcribed 4 words, went to back up, and I couldn't.  Any suggestions as to why my stinking foot pedal would not work?  It works fine when I am transcribing for my present service.    ...

Ideas??
Apr 07, 2015

Hi Guys/Gals,   I am dictating a doctor who sounds like he has a mouthful of marbles.  Under Physical Exam he states, "Abdomen is soft, no _____megaly.  It is not organomegaly because I have transcribed this doctor many times and it sounds nothing like it.  Any ideas on what else it could be?  ...

Any Ideas Of Another Career In Which I Can...
Apr 15, 2010

put all of this wonderful medical terminology to good use?  Don't want to be a nurse.  I hate needles and blood.  I am a very empathetic and compassionate person.  I really don't want to deal with the public/customers. ...

Ideas On Chairs
Jul 18, 2013

Hello all,  I have been in the transcription business now for 8 years and I have yet to find a comfortable chair! Comfort is everything when you are trying to stay in one spot to get a decent line count and when your butt is numb or tailbone hurts it's hard to do that!  Could you please share what kind of chairs you all have?  I am determined to buy one this weekend even if it is outrageously expensive!    TIA  ...

Why All The Scams Lately? Any Ideas?
Feb 09, 2014

Its getting sickening. ...