A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

doing breast implant closure. "With (s/l) fish protector in place... - kbemMT

Posted: Jan 25, 2012

the muscle and fascia were approximated with interrupted simple sutures of 3-0 Vicryl."

... "mesh" protector... ?? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Keyboard Protector
May 01, 2010

Does anybody use a keyboard protector/cover.  I am on my third keyboard this year due to spilling accidents (I think I better get a sippy cup).  Does a cover effect your typing at all? ...

S/l Furnich-Burnow Protector
May 11, 2010

....and topical ice slush was applied on the heart. ...

The Left Breast Remains Swollen Compared To The Right Breast With Some S/l Po Durage Changes Of The
Dec 19, 2009

xx ...

Hip Implant
Feb 03, 2012

S/L CRY or ACRY left total hip implant.    Any ideas? ...

S/l Red Mox With Fish Oil. Please Sm
Feb 09, 2010

Multi-vitamins with minerals daily, red yeast rice daily, red mox with fish oil daily.  That's it - no prescription drugs at all listed. Multi-vitamins with minerals daily, red yeast rice daily, and s/l red mox with fish oil daily.  Medical history -hyperlipidemia, psoriasis, left breast cancer, and DVT Thanks for any help! ...

Cochlear Implant Explantation
Dec 31, 2010

Having trouble with the underlined word in the following sentence: "Using the operating microscope, each ear was visualized demonstrating patent S/L "prosrequilization" tubes. HELP!! ...

Fish Pedicures
Aug 19, 2010

Have you all heard of those "fish pedicures" where you put your feet in a container of water filled with tiny fish, and they swarm around your feet and eat all the calluses off? The fish pedicures are being banned in many places because the owners mistreat the fish. They do not feed them, so when two feet come splashing down, the fish are so desperate for something to eat that they start nibbling furiously at the calluses. It's almost funny when I think of the fish, and I think of my own b ...

FISH GAME
May 19, 2014

I don't get the scavenger hunt.  Are we supposed to name the five places on the fish where the headphones are? ...

Patient With Bladder Cancer. Will Be Getting A S/l CBX Implant.
Dec 26, 2009

TIA :-) ...

Fish In Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
Nov 14, 2010

The doctor was using a "fish" in the abdomen during a laparoscopic cholecystectomy.  Have never heard of this before and cannot document it ... Can someone help? ...

Aesculap--possibly Fish
Mar 26, 2013

Yesterday, I applied to this company. I get a reply (albeit in my junk file) saying that they want to interview me. They tell me things that I need to have (ie yahoo IM, yahoo mail etc) which I do not want to have again because I was hacked into. Today also I tried to look at the job description again to check it.(it's on another board) and it is gone. I have a bad feeling about this so if anyone else wants to apply BE CAREFUL!! ...

S/l Russian Fish Hooks
Nov 10, 2013

Typing a craniotomy and craniectomy for subdural hematoma. In report, doc dictating what s/l Russian fish hooks. Anyone heard this before in this type of report. ...

ASD Closure
May 11, 2013

"prime-M ASD closure" ?? Thx.... ...

Radioactive Seeds S/l Ceesium Implant" For Prostate Cancer
Jan 07, 2010

x ...

SVD Closure Procedure
Nov 23, 2010

s/l corday, i.e., a significant amount of "corday" coming across the superior portion of the SVD. ...

Thoracotomy Closure
Apr 24, 2012

Sounds like Brovina?? Braveena??? skin closure system.... Please help!! ...

Sutures - Doc Dictates S/l 14-0 Ef A Lon Was Used For Closure
Nov 19, 2009

Morning all - looking for suture name/type.  Doc dictates s/l 14-0 ef a lon was used for closure.  Pt. had sharp dissection of nose lesion.  Thank you! ...

Vascular Closure Device
Jul 12, 2011

Doing a balloon valvuloplasty and it sounds like doctor is saying "2 Perclose" of arteriotomy site - not Perclose, but something similar.  Anyone know?  Thanks in advance. ...

Brain Surgery Closure--has Anybody Ever Heard Of...
Feb 03, 2015

A "humanitarian" stitch?  It sounds pretty clear but I can't find this term anywhere with regard to suturing a wound.  I did come up with links to a lot of charity web sites though! LOL Thanks in advance!  ...

S/l Amicas Or A Mucus Closure Deployment, Cerebral Arteriogram
Sep 17, 2010

Any ideas? ...

Has Anyone Heard Of S/L "annian" Orbital Floor Implant? Nm
Nov 11, 2009

x ...

Mammogram View S/L "Fish Back Views"
Feb 07, 2013

S/L "fish-back views" on diagnostic mammogram.  Anyone ever have this one? ...

ICD Implant, Saying Pectoralis "majis"
Aug 01, 2012

He has  clearly said lead was majis twice now.  "An attempt was made at first to follow the lead through the pectoralis "majis".. never heard this and cannot find it any ideas would really help.. ...

How Would You Type....the Wound Was "VAC'd"  As In It Had Vacuum Assisted Closure
Sep 08, 2010

the wound was "VAC'd"  as in it had vacuum assisted closure.  This is a verbatim account, so I have to put as he dictates, but not sure how to type it.  is VAC'd correct? ...

S/l "endo Meal" Will Be Used For Skin Closure
Jan 04, 2011

any ideas? ...

S/l "Heineke Mullekewicz" Closure
Feb 25, 2015

I know I've done this one before, but it's not coming back to me, and I'll know it when I see it. I believe it is a tecnique used in female GYN/Uro surgeries.  ...

S/l "Plastix Closure" ??? Pls S/m And Thank You!!
Jan 23, 2011

Repair of left supraorbital 3.5 cm laceration with two layers of s/l "plastic or plastix" closure - ??   Thank you!! ...

Breast
Apr 06, 2011

The entire right breast is markedly indurated S/L POLE LERANGE?  There is positive right axillary adenopathy.    any help would be great!  Thanks! ...

Breast MRI
Jan 22, 2012

"A small amount of fluid is present at this site consistent with postbiopsy heam." It is pronounced very clearly.  Google seems to think it should be "haem", short for "haematoma" or "haemotology".  Anyone else heard of this?  ...

Breast Aug, Some More!
Dec 10, 2013

Once the vertical limb was completely closed, measurement is taken from the inframammary crease mark which is 1 cm below the *nader* of the incision up to the lower limbus of the nipple areolar complex.   ...