A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Mammogram view S/L "Fish back views" - ParisMT

Posted: Feb 07, 2013

S/L "fish-back views" on diagnostic mammogram.  Anyone ever have this one?

Mammo view - In House MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Do you hear "push-back" by chance?

Thanks - ParisMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Dictation is a little fuzzy, but that must be it...thanks bunches!

Similar Messages:

Bilateral Knee X-ray Today Including A S/l Rosen View, Erosion View Show...
Aug 23, 2011

. ...

X-ray Views, "moneen?" Views
Apr 12, 2011

I am looking for an x-ray view, sounds like "moneen" views of the left wrist.  Does anyone know what this might be?   ...

Mammogram Word Help
Nov 17, 2009

Any ideas? ...female with a right breast abnormality on mammogram. Ultrasound compression view shows it still present in the right upper outer quadrant. Ultrasound shows it to be a cyst. In complexity, it is definitely wider than tall. It does have clear margins. It looks like there are some minimal (“enterocculousis”) laterally. Not palpable, neither on previous mammogram, or afterwards. It is not palpable today. With a ("byric") reading of 2, it appears to be probable cystic, tha ...

S/L Destagram Or Dexagram Following A Mammogram?
May 14, 2010

This is some kind of test following a mammogram where the woman had bloody discharge from her nipples and the doctor is saying she may need a "dexagram" or "destagram."  That's exactly what it sounds like.  I can't figure out what it is.  TIA ...

Type Of Calcification On A Mammogram
Feb 08, 2011

Secretory and _____ calcifications are noted bilaterally. s/l - spastular   Any help is much appreciated. ...

Surgical Position For Stereotactic Mammogram
Oct 12, 2011

Patient placed in the s/l "IB" position.  ...

S/l Red Mox With Fish Oil. Please Sm
Feb 09, 2010

Multi-vitamins with minerals daily, red yeast rice daily, red mox with fish oil daily.  That's it - no prescription drugs at all listed. Multi-vitamins with minerals daily, red yeast rice daily, and s/l red mox with fish oil daily.  Medical history -hyperlipidemia, psoriasis, left breast cancer, and DVT Thanks for any help! ...

Fish Pedicures
Aug 19, 2010

Have you all heard of those "fish pedicures" where you put your feet in a container of water filled with tiny fish, and they swarm around your feet and eat all the calluses off? The fish pedicures are being banned in many places because the owners mistreat the fish. They do not feed them, so when two feet come splashing down, the fish are so desperate for something to eat that they start nibbling furiously at the calluses. It's almost funny when I think of the fish, and I think of my own b ...

FISH GAME
May 19, 2014

I don't get the scavenger hunt.  Are we supposed to name the five places on the fish where the headphones are? ...

Fish In Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
Nov 14, 2010

The doctor was using a "fish" in the abdomen during a laparoscopic cholecystectomy.  Have never heard of this before and cannot document it ... Can someone help? ...

Aesculap--possibly Fish
Mar 26, 2013

Yesterday, I applied to this company. I get a reply (albeit in my junk file) saying that they want to interview me. They tell me things that I need to have (ie yahoo IM, yahoo mail etc) which I do not want to have again because I was hacked into. Today also I tried to look at the job description again to check it.(it's on another board) and it is gone. I have a bad feeling about this so if anyone else wants to apply BE CAREFUL!! ...

S/l Russian Fish Hooks
Nov 10, 2013

Typing a craniotomy and craniectomy for subdural hematoma. In report, doc dictating what s/l Russian fish hooks. Anyone heard this before in this type of report. ...

Mag Views
Jan 27, 2010

Our physician dictates mag views - she wants it abbreviated - do you capitalize Mag? what is the correct way - is there a period after mag? ...

MRI Views
Apr 16, 2010

Has anyone heard of an MRI view s/l "C bass" for internal auditory canals? ...

Views Of The Kneec
Aug 25, 2011

Please help!  AP, lateral, oblique and (s/l ascites a$$) views of the right knee.  Maybe second word is "axis".  Never heard of this one before.  TIA! ...

CHEST X-RAY VIEWS
Feb 11, 2013

Is it PA, lateral, and upright views of the chest or PA lateral and upright views of the chest? Where do the commas actually go? ...

Doing Breast Implant Closure. "With (s/l) Fish Protector In Place...
Jan 25, 2012

the muscle and fascia were approximated with interrupted simple sutures of 3-0 Vicryl." ...

S/l Grassy Views On X-ray? Is That A Term, I Can't Find It. TIA
Dec 01, 2009

. ...

Jobs Board Number Of Views Is Down
Feb 13, 2010

It seems that the number of views on the jobs board isn't attracting the kind of interest as usual. Could it be that we won't eat the dogfood anymore and we just aren't interested in being treated like **** and paid 7-11 wages? ...

Radiology: Copella Or Capella Views?
Jul 22, 2012

A radiologist dictated "copella view" (pelvis) and spelled it as such.  (We all know how helpful that is.)  I cannot find documentation in my Stedman's or on line, except for a NIH website that mentions "Capella views" for a presurgical hip arthroplasty evaluation. Does anyone know which (if either) is correct?  Any supporting documentation? Thanks!  ...

Ortho Help, S/l 3 _ Views Or Reviews Of The X-rays Were Obtained.
Oct 15, 2009

x     ...

What Kind Of Views Would Show An Occipital Cervical Complex
Nov 21, 2010

The sentance reads - __________ views shows occipital cervical complex with no obvious evidence of arthritic change. The blank sounds like "L spine", but since this is of the occipital region I don't think it would be that.      ...

X-ray View Help
Nov 21, 2009

The patient has knee problems - no problems with her feet.  He does mention the knee is in varus alignment.  I haven't heard of this view before - especially as this is a knee problem.  Thanks! We will obtain an AP view of the knee, along with a (s/l flat foot x-ray) weight bearing view.  ...

X-ray View
Dec 14, 2011

X-rays of the lumbar spine, AP, lateral and S/L STOD or Star view....any ideas? Thanks. ...

Does Anyone Ever Hear Back Anymore From Jobs Posted? In The Past I Always Heard Back Even If I Was N
Dec 10, 2012

Larynx View
Dec 01, 2009

This is for exam of a patient's throat and the doctor states that unfortunately his "larynx view" was not intact- is a larynx view some sort of medical device?  ...

S/l Adantate View
Mar 13, 2011

X-rays of the cervical spine as well as an odantate view were taken. ...

View Paycheck
Feb 15, 2013

I know...Its early and probably not enough caffeine yet but I have to know, how do I view my previous paychecks?  On the old timeclock system it was easy, but I can't figure it out in Webclock.  ...

Salson View
Jan 12, 2015

Sounds like Salson view, not sure. Thanks for any help.  She has a large peroneal tubercle and then has the cavovarus foot deformity.  She has one on both sides, but the one on the right is more significant, particularly on that Salson view. ...

Lateral S/l "tenangeric" Process (lumbar Spine/hip Views)
Mar 15, 2011

views of lumbar spine and hips - s/l tenangeric process ...