A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Vocal cord lesion - MSmt

Posted: May 21, 2010

In a report of a flexible laryngoscopy.

The left vocal cord had an obvious s/l ex-u-dat-i-cal lesion along the entire length.

Cannot find reference.  Please help if you can.  Thx!

Maybe exudative ?? nm - Lilly

[ In Reply To ..]
`

Similar Messages:

Biposied It (vocal Cord Mass) With A "shipping" Procedure???
Jul 29, 2013

Dictation states, "He biposied it with a shipping/chipping procedure with the findings of a well-differentiated invasive squamous cell carcinoma". ...

Vocal Cord Paralysis Who Is S/l "emlatory" Dependent.
Oct 15, 2009

xx ...

BOS3 Question, Is It 3-cm Lesion Or 3 Cm Lesion?
Apr 30, 2010

I have the BOS2 which says the hyphenation should be "a 3-cm lesion," but "the lesion measures 3 cm."  I was recently told that the BOS3 changes this and now they don't want hyphens in there at all. I don't have the money to buy the BOS3 yet, but if there is anybody who does have it, would you be able to tell me what it says about hyphenating or not hyphenating this?  Have they changed this now? ...

No Homans Or S/l Cord
Jan 20, 2010

No Homans or s/l cord or chord. ...

Cord Structures?
Aug 12, 2010

This is an inguinal hernia repair. "The cord structures were then carefully dissected free....." Is the plural structures correct even though we are only talking about 1 hernia? Thanks.   ...

Cord Lipoma
Dec 21, 2010

Cord lipoma showing mature "artemis noberisin features"???? ...

Three-vessel Cord Or 3-vessel Cord
Jun 15, 2011

which is the "proper" way to type this- three-vessel cord or 3-vessel cord? thanks, L ...

Cord Or Chords
Jul 06, 2011

I got a "critical error" for vocal CORDS.  QA corrected to CHORDS.   I sent her an email, telling her that never in all my days have I seen it CHORDS.  I looked it up also.  Has anyone ever seen it "CHORDS"?    (my confidence is shaken by the ding) ...

S/l Aqua-cord-ons - SM
Mar 25, 2012

Doctor dictated "There are multiple s/l aqua-cord-ons" right after he dictated "mild early cataract findings."  Thank you very much for your help! ...

Graypow Cord?
Sep 27, 2013

doctor dictated and spelled left thumb graypow cord ? Is that the correct spelling for graypow? ...

Ear Phones - Old Telephone Cord
Nov 13, 2009

How do you keep your cord from twisting?  Mine coils up like an old telephone cord. ...

Type Of Delivery Cord
Apr 24, 2010

He says:  There was a loose ? cord that I reduced after delivery.  I can't make it out.  This is a obstetrics report. Thanks   ...

Cord For Stethoscope Headphones
Sep 02, 2010

Does anyone know if there is a place where you can buy just a new cord?  I have a short in mine.  I hate to have to replace the whole thing, but I can't seem to find a place that sells just the cord.    Thanks,   Dawn ...

Laryngoscope Showed Normal Vocal Cords And Normal "tuberous Tugors".
Jul 15, 2012

? ...

When It's Good To Have Long Headset Cord
Sep 11, 2010

In between shifts/on breaks, go to youtube and put on some old jam and work out the kinks from sitting and typing.    I like "Help is on the Way" by the Whatnauts, old-school funk from 1981. Put on your favorite song and have at it.  ...

Headphones Have An Extremely Cord That Keeps Getting Kinked
Jan 09, 2014

My headphones have an extremely cord that keeps getting kinked.  Does anyone else have this problem and what did you do to keep it from kinking? ...

Patient With Incomplete Spinal Cord Injury. Please Sm
Feb 26, 2010

Is being fitted with s/l KFOs.  I know of AFOs but this is very definitely a "K".  Looked on google without any help.  Thanks  ...

Dx: S/P Achilles Lengthening, Incomplete Spinal Cord Injury And
Jun 15, 2011

x ...

Lumbar Spine: String Of S/l My-ileal Central Cord
Jun 12, 2011

THANKS! ...

Spinal Cord Stim Placement; Pt Placed On S/l Radee Up Table/Radeyup
Oct 07, 2011

xx ...

10 Cm Lesion
Jul 05, 2012

Is it 10-cm lesion or 10 cm lesion? ...

S/l Pencardic Lesion
Nov 02, 2009

When referring to a patient with lymphoma a dr. refers to a "pencartic lesion".  Anyone have any suggestions?  I have tried all the spellings I can think of! ...

Knee Lesion
Nov 04, 2010

s/l he is saying tarvis lesion of the knee of NOF type.    Thanks for any help! ...

S/l Flatblack Lesion
Dec 29, 2010

Findings at the time of surgery revealed a chondral injury to the medial femoral condyle about grade 2 to 3 out of 4 with a S/L flatblack lesion. TIA ...

Help Please With Type Of Lesion ... Sm
Jan 30, 2011

It is dictated "There is a lesion on top of her head that is leaking some type of material.  It looks like a S/L cary, kery, carian or kerian or an abscess. TIA ...

Nasal Lesion
Aug 02, 2011

There does appear to be a raised, s/l "pearl-ic" character to it. ...

T-status Of The Lesion.
Nov 02, 2012

Hi, The physician says "I recommend we do need to complete staging with a PET CT scan and endoscopic ultrasound to determine T-status of the lesion."    T-status is the correct term or can it be anything else? Thank you ...

S/l Tip-tick -- Oral Lesion
Jul 12, 2011

This is probably something painfully obvious that is escaping me.  Young male who bit his lip.  exam "Slight (s/l typtic) area on the lip."  Treatment recommended is Orabase and salt water cleansing.   ...

Cam Lesion Femoral-femora?
Jan 17, 2012

Pelvic x-rays:  Early DJD with cam lesions on both s/l femoral femora.  I cannot document the s/l.  Any help is appreciated.  ...

Excision, Lesion Right Lower Leg
Mar 31, 2012

Can anyone help with my missing word..sounds like drrav... Lesion was excised in full thickness manner taking a cuff of normal-appearing skin with it. The ___ skin under localization was done prior to full thickness excision. ...