A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

"Rim" enhancing cystic foci ...I have always heard ring-enhancing. - traci

Posted: Sep 21, 2010

:)

"Rim" enhancing cystic foci - radgirl45

[ In Reply To ..]
rim-enhancing

Similar Messages:

Audio Enhancing Software? Sm
Jul 14, 2014

A while ago somebody posted a link for a free download of software that helped amplify audio when you are listening to transcription on whatever platform you are working on.  Does anybody happen to remember what that was or happen to have one that you use that is good?  Thanks in advance! ...

MRI Of Pelvis Shows "an As En Tick "enhancing Mass
Apr 13, 2011

MRI scan of the pelvis with and without contrast shows "an as en lick "enhancing mass in the wall of the rectum ...

S/l *low Sigh Foci* Match
Oct 24, 2012

Px underwent stem cell transplant with a matched unrelated donor, 9/10 s/l *low sigh foci* match. ...

S/l Cystic Dochotomy
Oct 24, 2011

Any ideas? ...

Cystic Fibrosis...please See Message
Aug 24, 2011

Her CF carrier screen identified a mutation (R117H negative for the 5T s/l LEL (dictates the letters).  TIA ...

Pulo Lunate?? Subchondral Cystic Change In The...
Nov 10, 2010

thanks ...

Multiple Punctate Hypointense Foci Throughout The Cerebral Hemisphere Indicating S/l "hemosenda
Oct 29, 2009

thank you ...

Koh/KOH Ring
Jun 19, 2012

With regard to a lap hysterectomy dictator uses a Koh/KOH ring... is this capped or not... my Stedmans OB and Surg word books have Koh colpotomixer system so that is what I used, but QA just nailed me for not using KOH... any opinions? ...

S/l Homedal Ring
Jun 04, 2010

This is a well-child check.  Doctor says "GU exam shows normal-appearing female genitalia.  s/l homidal ring is intact.      ...

Malyugin Ring ??
Sep 07, 2010

A Malyugin ring was used to dilate the pupil.   I cannot find this spelling and was wondering if anyone has heard of it. ...

Ring Of One Fracture
May 26, 2012

Anyone heard of ring of one? fracture. ...

S/l Dajen-ah-ring Adenoma
Sep 02, 2011

full sentence:  The thyroid ultrasound basically demonstrated large cystic mass arising from the left thyroid lobe, most secondary to _____ adenoma and 1 small right nodule in the right thyroid gland that could also correlage with a _____ adenoma.    Thank you!! ...

Eye Surgery ___ Ring For Fixation
May 31, 2012

s/l Borhes ring for fixation... I hate blanks!  And I have this come up and cannot get the office to confirm the proper term.  Any ideas? ...

For Mitral Vale Used A S/l Tune Ring
Aug 19, 2010

Mitral valve annuloplasty using a 39 s/l "tune" ring.  I have tried tuen, toonen and never heard of it.  Any ideas?  Thanks ...

GU Exam On Young Male S/l Smoral Ring
Jan 27, 2010

Gu exam on 9 year old. s/l smoral ring was palpated and no masses felt. ...

Fissure Ring In Patella Cartilage? Ortho
Jul 10, 2012

Can there be a full thickness fissure ring in the patella cartilage? Is there such thing as a fissure ring? ...

Lukay Or Lookay Ring Instrument Used For Spinal Surgery (sm)
Dec 06, 2010

sounds like lookey or lukey..can't find anywhere.  TIA ...

A Medium Size "co Ring" ?
Jun 19, 2012

Dr is doing an LAVH - thank you! ...

Anyone Heard Of This?
Oct 25, 2009

Okay, am I insane?  The MD is starting a SOAP note of someone having a physical exam to make sure she is safe before receiving sedation for an MRI.  The first sentence is: Patient is here for a pre-NSTA physical.    pre-NSTA???...has anyone heard of that before...done lots of research, but of course, the most hits I get are for the National Science Teachers Association...and I KNOW that is not it...ugh!  Little help please! ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of This ?
Nov 11, 2009

After all of these many, many, many, many (okay, you get the point) years of transcribing, my wrists don't hurt, my back doesn't hurt and my neck is still okay, but the one thing that has me really bothered is my heel !!!  It really bothers me lately and I have tried putting a small pillow, a thick piece of flannel and many other things under my heel to alleviate this bothersome pain, but to no avail.  Has anyone got any suggestions or is there some type of heel cup or someth ...

Have You Heard?
Nov 24, 2009

I have tested a few times before on mttest.com, a site that several MT companies use for testing potential MT's, and recently received this piece of information: In sections that require you to type in the correct answer, typing a "Capital" letter in the first letter of your answer constitutes a wrong answer. I don't know if this is accross the board but thought it good info to share. Maybe everyone already knew this, and I can't even remember if I did that on previous tests but i ...

Has Anyone Else Heard This? Sm
Dec 03, 2009

I just heard that the 2 largest MTSOs in the world are approaching virtually every large to medium-sized hospital and medical center in the country with an offer for 10 cpl for transcription.  I'm not even sure who the 2 largest are, but I'm pretty sure one of them is CBay and both are offshore companies to be able to offer that rate.  This is really concerning because this could lower the rates for U.S. MTs even MORE or could literally put all U.S. companies out of ...

Anybody Heard Of MD-IT?
Jan 27, 2010

I've seen them posting but can't find any info. Thanks. ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of This???
Feb 12, 2010

Getting fined for not making your line commitment??? ...

Every Heard Of An . . . .
Apr 16, 2010

acoustic neuroma in the FEET?  isn't that usually a Morton's neuroma?  any ideas?  thanking you in advance. ...

Never Heard Of It
Jun 10, 2010

My dictator is referring to something called a "Hospital Pack System" in which he is reviwing a patient's x-ray.  I've never heard of this, let alone have any idea how to spell it.  Can someone help? ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of
Jul 30, 2010

??? ...

Anyone Heard Of TNI?
Jul 31, 2010

I am looking through companies hiring new graduates, and I came across TNI.  I am getting ready right now to apply.  I researched right now and do not see any lawsuits against them or anything. When DIT offered me a job right after I completed my internship (which I did NOT take), I was excited.  Then my adviser told me not to take the job, so I didn't.  She put me with that company because she said it was a great company to intern for, not to work for.  I know I s ...

THis Is What I Heard
Sep 18, 2010

Does this make sense... it is what I heard!!   Patient has held conservative treatment.   Thanks ...

Anybody Heard Of SPi?
Nov 03, 2010

Any current information out there on SPi? ...