A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Ortho surgery "Silok" screw? - nm

Posted: Nov 27, 2013

x

SI-LOK screw fixation system - Marsha

[ In Reply To ..]
I believe what you were looking for was SI-LOK screw fixation system manufactured by Globus Medical. Sorry this is so late, but at least you will know the next time it comes up.

Similar Messages:

Ortho: Patient With SCFE. He Will Be Set Up To Have Surgery Tomorrow With An (s/l In-site To Screw
Nov 06, 2011

TIA :-) ...

Ortho Word - Possible Jarment (?) Of The Screw On The Medial Aspect Of Her Right Foot
May 03, 2011

Dictator says: "Possible jarment (?) of the screw on the medial aspect of her right foot." I heard "jarment" clear as day! ...

Heard Of JMC Or GMC For Ortho Surgery?
Oct 30, 2009

A stab incision was made with an 11 blade knife "GMC"was inserted on the crest and penetrated through with a mallet.  He says this a few times so fast and I cannot get what he is saying.  This is what comes up in VR as I am typing....  Jamshidi???? Any ideas.  Thanks in advance.  I have searched and searched ad nauseum ...

Ortho Knee Surgery
Jan 26, 2011

s/l synovial "crud" or "crudge"  thanks for any help! ...

Ortho Knee Surgery Help Retractor Name
Mar 15, 2010

Surgeon is using a Homan/Hohmann retractor.  I found both terms in the Tessier Surgical Word Book and also both terms used regarding this arthroscopic knee replacement surgery via Google. What I need is an MT who has some experience with this and can advise me as to which is correct.  This is my first operative report for ortho. I need an Obi-Wan to my Luke! ...

Ortho Knee Surgery/procedure
May 31, 2010

The * (could be one or two words, I can't even describe what it sounds like!) about the upper and lower extremities were all padded. Thanks  S/L  plain poralances? ...

Ortho Surgery - Placed Again In Neutral And Then A (s/l 55) Shaver Was Utilized
Jan 05, 2011

Next, the knee was placed again in neutral and then a (s/l 55) shaver was utilized to debride the ACL remnant.  Following this, the (s/l 55) burr was placed... Ortho is not my strong suite but was asked to help out.  Thanks in advance. ...

S/l Zone Of 'Romvea" During An Ortho Surgery
Oct 14, 2013

nm ...

Ortho Surgery ?? Articular Or S/l "highland" Surface
Apr 02, 2013

He has said it twice and I just can't seem to put my finger on it to even point me in the right direction.  Covering for someone, so this is not my specialty.  Here are both examples.  Thanks! The chondral surface of the medial compartment anterior to this transitions to grade 2 to grade 1.  Even at the most anterior, the medial femoral condyle is essentially normal "high on" surface.  The remainder of the lateral meniscus is intact and the articular or "highland/ ...

Ortho Surgery S/l Vaber Clamp Or Vabar Clamp
Dec 31, 2010

s/l Vaber clamp or Vabar clamp, maybe even vapor.  Can't verify any.  Split the IT band and vessels, then débrided, then cross-clamped with ___ clamp to achieve reduction.  TIA. ...

Ortho Surgery S/l Tack Stitch Or Tag Stitch
Sep 14, 2010

The biceps was released from the superior portion of the labrum and a (s/l tack stitch or tag stitch) was applied to hold it in the intraarticular space. Thanks in advance.  I will probably have more questions...new at ortho surgery. ...

Ortho Surgery Done "under CR"?
Jul 26, 2010

Ortho report about upcoming surgery to remove previous ORIF hardware: "I would want to do this under (s/l CR) to minimize her incision sites." CR sounds a bit like "see on".  CR would imply "closed reduction" and that doesn't sound right to me.  Thoughts? ...

Screw All Of This!
Jun 23, 2014

My 27-year-old son is diagnosed with lung cancer.  Do you honestly think I give a flip about theise errors?  I'm struggling to do my hours with this horrible company.  They could care less what I'm going through.  You have no idea what it feels like to hear your 27-year-old son has cancer! ...

Surgical Screw
Dec 03, 2009

In a total hip arthroplasty, s/l "Kinsella" screw was added for additional fixation. Can't find that screw. ...

A S/l *koby* Screw?
Sep 02, 2010

Help!!!! S/l Dital Turasacka Screw
Dec 07, 2009

This is for a knee replacement......I am blank ...

Help!! Thoracic Pedicle Screw
Sep 14, 2011

Oriental neurosurgeon, really butchering this report, says this screw about 100 times, sure s/l 4.0 x 30-mm Lexi screw.  Can't find. Please please help!!!! TIA ...

Joint Hand Screw
Apr 21, 2012

Looking if this is correct:  1.3 x 9 mm "AMI joint hand screw" or "AMIO hand screw" for a metacarpophalangeal joint fracture. ...

Need Help Please, S/l P To A Screw For ORIF Of Ankle?
Jun 08, 2012

x ...

Screw Improved Communication
Apr 17, 2013

OrthoHelix S/l Twistafix Screw??
Jun 13, 2013

OrthoHelix s/l twistafix 12 mm screws for shortening metatarsal osteotomies.  He says twistafix several times and clearly sounds like twistafix but I cannot verify it anywhere.   twist and fix?  twist-a-fix? ughhh  Thanks ...

The MTSOs Have Found Another Way To Screw Us -- Anyone Have Info On
Apr 26, 2010

Looks like the MTSOs have found a new trick pony.  They tried to screw Medical Transcriptionists out of hard-earned money by trying to implement line counts based on VBC (visible black character), but very few MTs were willing to accept that, so not many MTSOs are still trying to push it.  Now they have found their newest way to screw the MT -- “meeting quality” mandate in order for us to keep the minimum wage we currently make.  Pay is set at .09 for 65 char line wi ...

Anyone Heard Of A (s/l) Mon-deal Cannulated Screw?
Sep 03, 2010

?? ...

Whoever Thought VR Up Needs To Be Slapped! VR Screw Up Inside...
Jan 30, 2013

This is what VR spit out.  "The patient appears obese but appears healthy and talks rectally."  ...

Screw Tracks Are Trialled At The L3, L4, L5 Levels.
Apr 16, 2013

My question is the word "trialled". The Rad is pretty clear. Any ideas? Is the word correct" ...

S/l Port Or Part Or Purt Screw Fixation .... Sm
Dec 11, 2012

Left hip open reduction, internal fixation with ORIF with S/L port/part/purt, screw fixation of the femoral neck fracture, doing well. ...

X-rays Reviewed That Show Protrusion Of The S/l Hellico Screw
Mar 09, 2010

x ...

Oral Surgery - General Surgery
Jan 23, 2015

Stumped here.  :(  Surgeon says:  Two screws fractured at the level of the bone.   They were ____________ and removed in the usual fashion.       The blank sounds like "truffened", "troughened", "truffined"?  Some sort of removal.  I have absolutely no idea.     Thanks in advance.  :)  ...

S/l "on Foss" View-fluoroscopy-iliac Screw Placement
Feb 21, 2013

Using fluoroscopy, checking positioning of iliac screw on both AP and what s/l "on foss" views. Anyone know this term? Thanks in advance. ...

S/L "metafusion With Retrieval Plastic Screw Augmentation?"
Aug 18, 2011

S/L "metafusion with retrieval plastic screw augmentation?" Thanks! ...