A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Oncology upper lobe FDG s/l Abbott lung lesion - Triscuit

Posted: Jun 24, 2010

The patient states that his new right upper lobe FDG s/l Abbott lung lesion was found on routine surveillance PET scan

FDG-avid - means it lights up on the scan

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Yep, that's it! Thanks so much. - Triscuit

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Similar Messages:

Right Upper Lobe Capitation? Is Capitation Correct?
May 19, 2010

right upper lobe capitation? is capitation correct? ...

Pt W/ Suspicious Lesion On Left Upper Back. We Did An (spells Out E-y-e- Excision"...
Nov 30, 2009

Thanks so much!!!! ...

PE Lung Exam "Lung Clear. No ??? Breath Sounds."
Dec 18, 2010

I know I should know this but I can't get it to come to the front of my brain.... Under the PE the doc says:  "Lungs clear. No s/l litigious breath sounds." I know it isn't "litigious" but that's what it sounds like. please please help ...

BOS3 Question, Is It 3-cm Lesion Or 3 Cm Lesion?
Apr 30, 2010

I have the BOS2 which says the hyphenation should be "a 3-cm lesion," but "the lesion measures 3 cm."  I was recently told that the BOS3 changes this and now they don't want hyphens in there at all. I don't have the money to buy the BOS3 yet, but if there is anybody who does have it, would you be able to tell me what it says about hyphenating or not hyphenating this?  Have they changed this now? ...

Tri Icular Lobe??
Jul 28, 2011

I know the doctor is not saying "tri icular." What could the word be?? Here is the sentence: "We then opened the angle and the *tri icular* lobe and dissected the cystic artery free..." (It's surgery on the gallbladder) Thanks! ...

Lung
Jun 09, 2010

Lung: Infarction with pneumonia. ---------- birefringent crystals.   sounds like ----intravulaur septic that filled---birefringent crystals..?? ANY help!?! ...

Believe This Is Under Lung Exam..
Feb 06, 2010

s/l "DE" was less than 2 cm bilaterally.  s/l "frem-a-tus" was okay. No s/l "E to A" changed were evident. ...

Inasipe Of The Lung
Dec 24, 2010

Help! Is there something like inasipe or indasipe of the lung? My doctor says it three times and I can find no info on it. I have googled all possible spellings and came up with nothing. Thanks in advance! ...

Lung Wipeout
Feb 10, 2011

She was admitted with left lung s/l wipeout. ...

Lung Face
Feb 26, 2011

A-P films showed no infiltrates, with a faint nodular density in the right lung face.     Anyone hear of right lung face? ...

Lung Exam
Apr 02, 2011

H&P, doctor sounds like he is saying Lungs:  Increased TRACHEAL sounds both bases?   ...

Lung Disease
May 19, 2012

This is an ESL and can't get what he is saying about this patient with COPD and emphysema. Sentence is: The disease has progressed and he now has baseline shortness of breath and easy s/l sub-tic-a-bility. Any ideas would help!   ...

Lung Anatomy S/l Pickoff
Sep 01, 2010

Doc says:  "There was an obvious tumor mass just above the left upper lobe s/l pickoff."  I cannot for the life of me figure out if this is a real term or slang or if I'm hearing it totally wrong. Anyone know? Thanks in advance. ...

Lung Mass - S/l Seecam
Nov 17, 2010

lung mass consistent with s/l "seecam" versus pulmonary sequestration ...

Question On Lung Scan
Jan 25, 2011

S/L --- V/Q lung scan showed quantitative perfusion "aspaud" right lobe .... Any clues? Thanks, Abby ...

Right Middle Lobe Infiltrate With Some Moderately Malodorous S/l "ax Or Ex-sell-ation",
Aug 04, 2011

might need to rule out foreign body.  ...

CT Abdomen - Left Hepatic Lobe Which Shows Peripheral S/l "pelling" Type Enhancement
Feb 10, 2010

There is a 3 cm enhancing nodule within the left hepatic lobe which shows peripheral s/l "pelling" type enhancement on early phase imaging and delayed fill in with similar attenuation as hepatic veins consistent with hemangioma. Thanks for the help! ...

S/L "florid" Left Lower Lobe Pneumonia.sm TIA!
Aug 24, 2011

Pt recovering from left lower lobe pneumonia. S/L "florid" left lower lobe infiltrate ...

S/l Thora-lung Chest Tube?...nm
Jul 23, 2010

...nm ...

Lung Clear And Symmetrical Without S/l Domus Or Domes
Dec 17, 2009

So I'm typing away, minding my own business, and this doc says:  "The lungs are clear and symmetrical without s/l domus/domis/or maybe domes."  The only thing I was able to find was something about the domes of the diaphragm. Can anyone clue me in as to what this means?  ...

Medication S/l Fluorescence-T - Lung Cancer Patient
Jan 25, 2010

--  Patient also with high blood pressure on atenolol and lisinopril...fluoresence-T and iron supplement and calcium.... ...

Upper GI Or Upper GI
Feb 23, 2010

On "upper GI"  -  do you capitalize "upper" or not? Thanks. ...

Upper Arm Question
Sep 23, 2010

Doc dictates re: pt with left upper swelling.  It s/l he is saying "left arc bursitis/fluid admission in the left arc bursa". (I'm sure it's not admission). ??   ...

Upper Management
Mar 28, 2013

Nuance has just had a MAJOR announcement!  They are making changes to upper management AGAIN.  It is no wonder we get paid crap.  Look at their structure and they have WAY too many people in this establishment and all making way more than we do and we are the ones that do the work.  Heck, they probably do not even know how to do transcription I bet.  Greed, greed, greed.  And I could care less about it.  Give me the pay I am worth.  They want better qualit ...

Lung CA With Secondary Mets To Brain And Thoracic Spinal Column,
Jan 06, 2010

lung CA with secondary mets to brain and thoracic spinal column. How would you write this, would you spell out the whole word? Thanks ...

Post Chemo Lung CA, S/l Postobstructive Elective Sore Pneumonitis
Jan 15, 2010

Can't find anything online or in books. ...

Question For The Upper Echelons
Jun 30, 2010

I know we've got some management that read the board and occasionally respond, and I just wondered if one could answer a question for me.  Having been in the healthcare field for about 40 years, I understand that it is a 365/24/7 industry.  But I am having a hard time wrapping my head around the idea of everyone working either Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday through Saturday.      Why can you not have rotating weekends?  Then an MT could have entire weekends ...

Red Box With Number In It, Upper Right Corner
Feb 03, 2014

What is it?  I noticed from time to time I'll get a report with that red box with a #1 in it and wonder what it's supposed to mean. ...

Right Shoulder/Upper Arm Ache
Jun 24, 2014

I've heard about getting carpal tunnel syndrome if you type a lot, but I've not experienced anything at all like that, at least no so far. However, recently I've started feeling some shoulder and upper arm area ache, not really pain, but just some localized yet diffuse ache in the upper part of my right upper extremity. (I'm starting to talk like a physician.) Anybody else experience this before? I should get back into yoga. ...

Upper Endoscopy Word S/l Billa
Nov 17, 2010

Stomach _________ was remarkable only for some minimal suggestion of antral gastritis with hyperemia and focal hypervascularity. He speaks perfectly clear English, so it's not the b/v switcheroo.  I've had no luck in word books, anatomy books, or Google. ...