A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

lung CA with secondary mets to brain and thoracic spinal column, - mt

Posted: Jan 06, 2010

lung CA with secondary mets to brain and thoracic spinal column.

How would you write this, would you spell out the whole word? Thanks

metastases and yes I would - Answers

[ In Reply To ..]
e

Similar Messages:

Exam Reveals Thoracic Kyphosis. There Is Painful Hardware At The Mid Thoracic Region
Apr 09, 2013

His ______ angle (s/l ben-angle) is decreased.  Thanks for any help.   ...

Regarding An Echocardiogram, Is It METS Or METs?
Apr 08, 2010

She exercised for nine minutes on a Bruce protocol, which was the equivalent of 10 METS of activity.  Should it be METS or METs?    TIA. ...

PE Lung Exam "Lung Clear. No ??? Breath Sounds."
Dec 18, 2010

I know I should know this but I can't get it to come to the front of my brain.... Under the PE the doc says:  "Lungs clear. No s/l litigious breath sounds." I know it isn't "litigious" but that's what it sounds like. please please help ...

Stress Test - METS
Mar 14, 2010

Would like anyone's opinion regarding how METS should be typed in reference to a stress test.  I have been typing it as METS for yrs and yrs, now on a newer account it was corrected to METs.  I've found it both ways when researching.  TIA for input.  ...

Column Receptive Positive?
Feb 02, 2011

I'm sure I'll kick myself when I find out but oncologist says (s/l) "column receptor positiive and HER 2/neu negative.  I know there is progesterone or estrogen receptive breast cancer but can't find what she's saying anywhere! Ugh   It's not hormone because it starts with a C or K sound and she says hormone differently.  Thanks, tho ...

Drug S/l Fec-ta-vic...pat Has Colon Mets And Liver Tumor
Sep 02, 2010

. ...

Can You See Cholelithiasis On A Thoracic CT Scan? Nm
Jul 07, 2011

nm ...

Help!! Thoracic Pedicle Screw
Sep 14, 2011

Oriental neurosurgeon, really butchering this report, says this screw about 100 times, sure s/l 4.0 x 30-mm Lexi screw.  Can't find. Please please help!!!! TIA ...

Listing The Thoracic Vertebrae
Mar 11, 2015

How are the thoracic vertebrae listed if dictated individually, i.e.  T 8, 9, 10 and 11, or T8, T9, T10 and T11?  In other words, should the "T" be added before each numeral?  Thanks. ...

Two Drain Tubes Put Into Thoracic Cavity After Removal Of Teratoma
Mar 01, 2011

I have a foreign doctor who descibes two chest tubes put in, one with the tip showing under the left, the right thoracic cavity (s/l) sustaining its own. Anyone have an idea? ...

Secondary Job?
Nov 10, 2014

Does anyone have a secondary job that they fall back on while working MT at home?  I'm thinking as a virtual office assistant, stuffing envelopes, direct mailing, etc.  Looking for a reputable company. ...

Secondary Diagnoses
May 04, 2010

I'm having a problem with this part of the diagnosis as she doesn't specify to go on to the next number, as she does with the rest of them, but I've never had someone that adds the procedures used to fix the diagnoses in this section.  This is the sentence as she says it, "1. Coronary artery disease, status post 3-vessel CABG in ___ vertebrobasilar insufficiency."  The she says "number next" and goes on to the next one. Because the previous word(s) are blanked out, and b ...

Secondary Hypertension
Feb 01, 2011

ESL doc says patient has hypertension, probably secondary hypertension from hyper----ism.  Cannot  understand the middle part of that word.  Any guesses?  Thanks.  ...

Definitely Not Secondary Diagnoses...
Jun 30, 2011

I'm having what is probably a simple problem w/ this dication.  She starts out with the principal diagnosis, lists them, and then goes on to what s/l hyograph other diagnosis.  I can't tell what she is saying. ...

How Would You Type...."grade 1/1 Column Esophageal Varix"
Feb 13, 2011

How would you type:  "grade 1/1 column esophageal varix"  is the slash correct? or should there be a comma:  grade 1, 1-column esophageal varix....? ...

CAT Call? Secondary To Hypotension. Nm
Apr 21, 2011

nm ...

Humpback Deformity With Secondary *s/l DC*?
May 17, 2012

"There is a humpback deformity with secondary *DC*" Patient has a scaphoid fracture. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! ...

"left Column Para Lumbar"?
Aug 18, 2011

"left column para lumbar"? ...

No Primary, No Secondary Or Third Account Work
Mar 05, 2010

This company wants me to sit here and  type up unfamiliar accounts, get audited on it or send to QA and get deducted for it.  Can we audit and deduct pay, bonuses, new cars, homes, lunch dates from our board of directors?  I was always told I can wait and work later when more work comes in, BUT NOT WITH THIS NEW SCHEDULESOURCE COMING IN BECAUSE THEY WILL LOCK ME OUT? THIS COMPANY IS DANG CONTRADICTING.    ...

Chronic Renal Insufficiency, Secondary To
Mar 06, 2011

Chronic renal insufficiency, secondary to s/l "knee-fur" sclerosis ...

Hypertensive Heart Disease Is Secondary To
Nov 07, 2011

primordial ?dos-ta-nethium? ...

Post Audits On Primary And Secondary....
Mar 14, 2013

I know 2 other MTs who have noticed the same thing.  We have not had a single post audit on our primary accounts but let us do 5 reports on our secondaries and we'll get audited on it.  We presume they do that trying to "get you" to keep you from getting the bonus for QA.  For example I worked on my secondary Monday - first time in 2 weeks, did 3 reports and 1 got post audited on 1.   ...

Lung
Jun 09, 2010

Lung: Infarction with pneumonia. ---------- birefringent crystals.   sounds like ----intravulaur septic that filled---birefringent crystals..?? ANY help!?! ...

Low Back Pain Secondary To S/l Searic Surgery
Sep 02, 2010

Anyone know what type of surgery this doc is referring to? The patient has chronic low back secondary to s/l searic surgery... Thanks in advance!!     ...

History Of Parkinson Like Syndrome Secondary To S/l Thenozianines
Mar 19, 2013

Patient is in end stage renal disease, also with history of Parkinson like sydnrome secondary to s/l thenozianines, improved after dosage discontinued.  ...

Believe This Is Under Lung Exam..
Feb 06, 2010

s/l "DE" was less than 2 cm bilaterally.  s/l "frem-a-tus" was okay. No s/l "E to A" changed were evident. ...

Inasipe Of The Lung
Dec 24, 2010

Help! Is there something like inasipe or indasipe of the lung? My doctor says it three times and I can find no info on it. I have googled all possible spellings and came up with nothing. Thanks in advance! ...

Lung Wipeout
Feb 10, 2011

She was admitted with left lung s/l wipeout. ...

Lung Face
Feb 26, 2011

A-P films showed no infiltrates, with a faint nodular density in the right lung face.     Anyone hear of right lung face? ...

Lung Exam
Apr 02, 2011

H&P, doctor sounds like he is saying Lungs:  Increased TRACHEAL sounds both bases?   ...