A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MRI enhancements involving meninges and s/l sul sie - Kelley

Posted: Feb 10, 2010

MRi that demonstrated a white matter lesion involving the left posterior temporoparietal region with some enhancements involving the left meninges involving the same region and also the s/l sul sie

Sulci - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Always verify answers here in references, but sulci could fit.

Thank you so much :) - Kelley

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, it does fit. Thank you :)

Similar Messages:

Productivity Enhancements
Feb 14, 2012

AND THIS is what they come up with???  Hey MTs, it's all your fault!  We're gonna try to help you reduce all that inactive time you're spending! Couldn't be anything on our end!  It's absolutely insulting. ...

Productivity Enhancements!! I Am Thinking..Yay..Incentive
Feb 15, 2012

obviously..completely skipped over the massive feedback they got on INCENTIVE...cuz I know I mentioned it.  So their idea is.."I know..we cannot LEGALLY put little cameras in ever "domestic" MTs house..but we can measure the ratio of keystroke:audio and do a timeline of their day.  (BTW...way ahead of them on that one..I already invented the "brick on the pedal" and I taught the cat to dance on my keyboard..so BOOYA).  Ya know what..I ADMIT..my production has TANKED...because I ...

S/l ??? Involving The Eyes
Aug 08, 2010

The patient has good tone to her lower eyelids with neutral vector with medial fat pads bilaterally with slight s/l kinexis......   Thank you ...

Consistent With Oscals? Involving The Elbow?
Nov 12, 2009

He has seen physicians where x-rays were obtained. The radiographic images were consistent with oscals involving the anterior and posterior aspects of the elbow. ...

Mas Involving Frontal Upper "keel Um" And Left Insula.
Sep 27, 2011

? ...

There Are At Least 8 Masses Present Involving "the 2-o'clock To 6:30 Positions",
Apr 04, 2012

? ...

"wrap" Procedure Involving The Esophagus
Jan 05, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of a wrap procedure?  The sentence dictated is:   This is a wrap procedure noted involving the distal esophagus.   I just cannot find anything, wondered if othes have heard of this. ...

Pt To Pursue Alternative Therapy Involving "rid U Otics" Or "riluotics" Instead
Nov 03, 2010

Pt with adenocarcinoma of esophagus.  ...

Pt Had Tumor Involving Mesorectum, Rectum, "Oh By" Urethra, And Prostatic Urethra.
Nov 05, 2013

? ...

Mass Involving The "gumline" Or "gum Line"
Jun 13, 2012

? ...