A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pt had tumor involving mesorectum, rectum, "Oh by" urethra, and prostatic urethra. - ?

Posted: Nov 05, 2013

?

penile urethra, bulbous urethra? nm - Lynn

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

bulbar urethra? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Cystoscopy - Type Of Urethra?
Oct 18, 2010

Cystourethroscopy was performed, and the patient was noted to have a normal (___) urethra.  However, at the junction of the pendulous and bulbous urethra there were several wide aperture strictures.  The bulbous urethra and the membranous urethra were completely free of stricture. I can't figure out what type of urethra he is saying.  It seems slurred to me, and I can't make out what it starts with or ends with.  Maybe ending in a- u sound.  It has an s in it ...

S/l Hyperombulated Urethra...GYN Exam
Mar 30, 2011

No (s/l hyperumbulated urethra or high perombulative urethra). ...

Type Of Cystoscope For Checking Bladder And Urethra And Injection Of Macroplastique
Mar 02, 2011

He could just be stumbling on his words but I want to check if I'm missing something.  It's not flexible or rigid.  It sort of s/l exicystoscope! We then directed our attention to the urethra.  The 12-degree lens and 17-French flat (___) cystoscope were inserted, and the bladder was examined and was found to be completely normal.  Thanks ...

Pt Had Tumor Right Leg. Tumor Was Grossly Resected. It Turned Out To Be An S/l RCA Resction. TIA
Nov 19, 2009

xx ...

Cloechogenic Defect Of Rectum??
Dec 17, 2009

Cannot find this anywhere!!!  Pt has fecal incontinencne due to 4th degree laceration at vaginal delivery........wow.....somebody help!!  PLEASE ...

Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
Nov 12, 2010

The dictator s/l he is saying: the patient is a 71-year-old male with a history of increased frequency, urgency, and [blank] score of 27. I sounds like CAPRA score of 27.  But CAPRA is not in the BOS, but I can find it on the internet google. Please help if possible. ...

Fluid Suctioned From Perforated Rectum With The S/l Icar Sucker......
Jul 25, 2011

n/a   ...

Urinary Retention With Sensation Of S/l Urulum Prostatic Dur Itro Stent
Feb 04, 2010

I'm lost on this one!! Urinary retention with sensation of s/l urulum prostatic dur itro stent ...

Colonoscopy Showing Active Colitis Along With A Transverse Descending Sigmoid And Rectum Biopsies Of
Oct 22, 2011

nm ...

S/l ??? Involving The Eyes
Aug 08, 2010

The patient has good tone to her lower eyelids with neutral vector with medial fat pads bilaterally with slight s/l kinexis......   Thank you ...

MRI Enhancements Involving Meninges And S/l Sul Sie
Feb 10, 2010

MRi that demonstrated a white matter lesion involving the left posterior temporoparietal region with some enhancements involving the left meninges involving the same region and also the s/l sul sie ...

Consistent With Oscals? Involving The Elbow?
Nov 12, 2009

He has seen physicians where x-rays were obtained. The radiographic images were consistent with oscals involving the anterior and posterior aspects of the elbow. ...

How Can A Doctor Say "benign Prostatic Hypertension" .....
Mar 28, 2015

How can a doctor say "benign prostatic hypertension" but yet I am penalized for transcribing "on Doppler" because someone is claiming it was dictated "by Doppler". The standards of healthcare across the board have horribly declined if the word "on" is what they are choosing as a focal point. I mean really, which one constitutes a patient safety issue? As a a potential patient someday or having someone near and dear to me who may potentially be a patient someday, this is seriously concerning. I ...

Mas Involving Frontal Upper "keel Um" And Left Insula.
Sep 27, 2011

? ...

There Are At Least 8 Masses Present Involving "the 2-o'clock To 6:30 Positions",
Apr 04, 2012

? ...

"wrap" Procedure Involving The Esophagus
Jan 05, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of a wrap procedure?  The sentence dictated is:   This is a wrap procedure noted involving the distal esophagus.   I just cannot find anything, wondered if othes have heard of this. ...

Tumor Registry
Jun 29, 2010

I was wondering if anyone has a background in what I have always called Tumor Registry?  I have been an MT for 30+ years, and have been around Tumor Registrars my entire professional life so I have a pretty good idea of the position but just in the hospital setting.  With all the changes happening in the MT industry, Tumor Registry has come across my path several times lately, just at the time I was thinking about this as my second career.  When I was a young MT I always thought i ...

Huner Tumor?
Apr 28, 2010

s/l Huner's tumor (Heuner/Hyuner) related to petechiae and interstitial cystitis....I must be spelling wrong...can't find anything like it anywhere! ...

MRI Of The Brain Tumor
Dec 04, 2010

I am working on an x-ray report for an MRI of a brain tumor.  I have looked on the internet and many medical books.  There are 3 words that I cannot figure out. 1st sentence:  On the pregadolinium coronal thin slice images through the sella, some residual soft tissue prominence is identified within the sella.  Appearing more prominent to the patient's right than to the left.  This idia enhances with gadolinium administration and corresponding today's stud ...

Fibroid Tumor
Apr 28, 2011

A hysterectomy was done in her 20’s due to a large fibroid tumor and s/l "menorajah."  Thanks for any help! ...

Tumor Of The Abdomen
Oct 02, 2011

I'm sure I'm hearing him correctly....spit cell tumor of the abdomen.  When I google, it wants to revert to split cell tumor.  He couldn't be more clear.  Patient has a history of metastatic GIST in her chart (gastrointestinal stromal tumor).  HELP!!   ...

Spinal Tumor Help Please
Mar 06, 2012

Proceeding with our resection with an imminently (sounds llike) "suckable" tumor.. We then opened the arachnoid and the (sounds like) "suckable" tumor was then seen. Resectable would make sense but I just don't hear that Re in there... ...

S/l Hurley Tumor
Nov 24, 2013

Anyone ever heard of this?  No context, just a list in past medical history :-( ...

Breast Tumor Marking
Oct 30, 2009

The area had been previously injected by radiology with s/l "thicknitian sufrakyloid."   This is regarding an excision of a breast tumor.   Thanks. ...

S/l Gormus Tumor (see Post)
Jul 14, 2010

...a mass on the tip of the finger.  There is a small, firm nodule there that is quite sensitive.  At first, I thought this might be a s/l gor-mus tumor; however, there is a lack of coloration and cold sensitivity. ...

Tumor Debulking With S/l Cusis
Apr 26, 2011

pt with stage 4 ovarian CA.  Underwent TAH-BSO and tumor debulking with "coosis, kusis, cushis."  he says it quite clearly -- anyone??  TIA ...

Certified Tumor Registrar
Jun 09, 2011

I have a question, if someone would be so kind. What is the protocol of becoming a Certified Tumor Registrar? Does this happen after one has been coding for awhile? Are there certain credentials? I have researched online and am still confused. Thank you! ...

Tumor Marker Question
Nov 14, 2012

Dictated "CEA was elevated at 29, CA 15.3 at 1938, and CA 27.29 was elevated at the outset at 2243." My questions are regarding the CA 15.3 of "1938" and the CA 27.29 of "2243." Should they be "19.38" and "22.43" or "1938" and "2243"? When I'm googling the reference ranges for CA 15.3, a value of 19.38 doesn't seem to be elevated; neither does a value of 22.43 for CA 27.29. But.. 1938 and 2243 seem awfully high. Can someone please help me with this? Thanks!!! ...

Cancer Tumor Registrar
Apr 30, 2015

Are there any CTRs out there?  If so, are you working from home?  I'd appreciate some input.  Have been taking classes and about ready to take the certification. ...

Debulking Tumor Using S/l Kuza Or Kruza?
Aug 06, 2010

Significant internal debulking of the tumor was performed using the ___, and thereafter the tumor capsule was folded onto itself carefully. This is a tumor on the spinal cord.  THANKS! ...