A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Gastrografin showed there is no (s/l string)... - nm - MTS

Posted: May 08, 2013

NM

Yes, but listen for "string sign." - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I've most often heard "no string sign."

Similar Messages:

Can Anyone Document Pursestring Or Purse-string Or Purse String
Mar 18, 2014

Neuro Exam - Lassig? And Bow String?
Sep 30, 2011

In the neuro exam it sounds exactly like Lassig and neg bow string bilaterally.  I cannot find either. ...

Ophthalmology....occupational Therapy.... Brock String And
Oct 28, 2009

nm ...

Lumbar Spine: String Of S/l My-ileal Central Cord
Jun 12, 2011

THANKS! ...

Chest X-ray Showed
Mar 21, 2011

Chest x-ray showed cardiomegaly with s/l perihaligus" disease and possible pulmonary edema.... help, stuck... ...

Initial Cap "mom" In A Whole String Of Relatives?
Dec 21, 2014

He says patient lives with a whole string of relatives; mom, father, paternal grandmother, p grf,  sister, and so on.   Are we supposed to then cap every single person in that sentence?   It seems overkill.   He says the standard  "mom said this..."  "mom reports that..." and I know to cap that. ...

EKG Showed VT Wave Inversions Anteriorly
Feb 19, 2014

EKG showed VT wave inversions anteriorly. Is VT wave correct? ...

Laboratory Work Showed An EKG With Sinus Tachycardia
Jan 27, 2010

CHART NOTE Laboratory work showed an EKG with sinus tachycardia, 15.7 white count, and hemoglobin 17.8.  Can somebody tell me if this is punctuated right?  ...

Cardiology Workup S/l Showed No Previous Apices
Aug 08, 2010

s/l showed no previous apices.  ...

Catheterization Showed PVR Was 353 S/l Dines Per Cm To The Power Of -5 Per Seconds. Nm
Jul 18, 2014

X ...

Brain MRI Showed Acute Infarct In Left S/l Sub Enjalur
Dec 23, 2009

MRI of the brain showed acute infarct in the left "sub injalur", basal ganglion, left frontal, and frontoparietal areas. ...

DaTscan Showed Asymmetric S/l Radiotration Noted In The Basal Ganglia - Sm
Jan 29, 2015

He says this is consistent with Parkinson's.   ...

The Patient Had An Ultrasound Of The Scrotum Which Showed Diffuse Mental Health Rigidity
Jul 02, 2010

Hahahaha. ...

White Blood Cell Scan And Sulfur Colloid Exam Both Showed - Sm
Mar 30, 2010

no s/l sin-do-graph-ic evidence for any acute infectious process.   ...

Cryptococcal Meningitis - The Doctor Dictates: Lumbar Puncture Was Performed And The CSF Showed
Apr 26, 2010

The doctor dictates: Lumbar puncture was performed and the CSF showed cryptococcal trough 1:512.  "India ink pains were positive"  Has anyone ever heard of this?  If so what does "India ink" pains mean?  ...

72 Hour EEG Showed Paroxysmal Sharply *concord Thader* In The Left Temporal Area? Thanks. Nm
Aug 06, 2010

nm ...

CAT Scan Showed *verner* Stroke And A Superior Cerebellar Stroke On The Left Side. Thanks. Nm
Sep 21, 2010

nm ...

Wedge Resection Showed Aggregates Of "resturmberg" Cells. Sm
Oct 05, 2010

The wedge resection biopsy of the left lingula mass demonstrated Hodgkin’s lymphoma with a nodular sclerosing type demonstrating areas of the thoracoscopy specimen demonstrated aggregates of "resturmberg" cells within the inflammatory myeloid with intertwining in sclerosing fibrosis. ...

Breast Biopsy Showed Invasive "die A Hesive" Carcinoma.
Aug 07, 2013

Biopsy of this right breast mass showed invasive "diahesive" carcinoma, ER positive, PR positive, and HER-2/neu negative (1+).   Doc says twice in document and sounds like Die a hesive both times. ...

CT Showed "antral? Increase In Common" And Intrahepatic Bile Duct Caliper
Oct 13, 2009

Does this sound right? Thanks, Abby ...

EGFR Testing Showed That She Was, "while Tapping Off" Was Positive.
Jan 07, 2014

Bone marrow biopsy at showed no evidence of malignancy; however, her right-sided lung mass, as well as her R4 lymph nodes and all other samples, were positive for metastatic adenocarcinoma.  "EGFR testing showed that she was well typing off was positive." or "EGFR testing showed that she was, while tapping off, was positive."  ...

Pathology Showed Placental "caudalines."
May 17, 2010

x ...

CT Of Head Showed Only A "scout" Contusion
Jun 10, 2010

Anyone heard of this? Thanks, Abby ...

Pt Had "flex Dex" Of The T Spine, Which Showed Extensive
Jul 18, 2012

? ...

Abdominal MRI Showed "a Few Chromacytosis"
May 05, 2011

Subsequent abdominal MRI showed characteristics most consistent with either "a few chromacytosis" or metastasis.  ...

Urology, "urodynamic Showed No LAV"?
Dec 09, 2011

XX ...

Endoscopy Showed "CMI" Of 42 Cm.
Aug 22, 2012

Endoscopy showed findings of moderate stenosis extending from 40 to 43 cm, with a "ZMI" of 42 cm with friable esophageal tissue with associated blood clot proximal to this region. ...

Laryngoscope Showed Normal Vocal Cords And Normal "tuberous Tugors".
Jul 15, 2012

? ...

What Do You Type If "showed" Or "is" Or "revealed" Is Left Out?
Nov 30, 2010

I am seeing this a lot lately. I am on a verbatim acct, and the doctor will often state lab results or diagnostic test results in a paragraph like this:  "urinalysis WBCs present, nitrites.... etc." I can't really add a colon because it is in a paragraph and I can't make it into a heading. What should I type or what symbol should I use if I can't add any words to the sentence? TIA, this one has been stumping me lately. ...