A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

brain MRI showed acute infarct in left s/l sub enjalur - Kelley

Posted: Dec 23, 2009

MRI of the brain showed acute infarct in the left "sub injalur", basal ganglion, left frontal, and frontoparietal areas.

mri brain question - sm - greenie

[ In Reply To ..]
subinsular

subinsular...nm - gyb

[ In Reply To ..]
`

Thank you both :) - Kelley

[ In Reply To ..]
thanks!

Similar Messages:

MRI Of The Brain Negative For Visible Acute Infarction
Aug 29, 2012

1,  MRI of the brain negative for visible acute infarction.  No "interphernal" hemorrhage, mass or mass affect.  IT DOES NOT SOUND LIKE INTERCRANIAL.   2.  The patient has a scattered abnormal "signal" on the periventricular and subcortical white matter.............   TIA ...

72 Hour EEG Showed Paroxysmal Sharply *concord Thader* In The Left Temporal Area? Thanks. Nm
Aug 06, 2010

nm ...

CAT Scan Showed *verner* Stroke And A Superior Cerebellar Stroke On The Left Side. Thanks. Nm
Sep 21, 2010

nm ...

MRI Of The Brain: There Is A 1 Cm Lesion In The Mesial Left Cerebellar Hemisphere With A *tuss* Of A
Oct 31, 2009

nm ...

Preoperative Diagnosis: Left Acute Subdural Hematoma
Nov 10, 2009

left intracranial hemotoma, s/l "thrombocyto-purr-ee-a" secondary to aspirin.  ...

Pt With Brain Cancer In Left Pons, The Right "bu Tane Um" And Bilateral
Dec 08, 2010

:) ...

Macunar Infarct??
Jun 02, 2011

On CAT scan of head, Dr. very clearly dictates there is evidence of a "macunar" infarct in the right basal ganglia.  She also very clearly spells M-A-C-U-N-A-R.  I've never heard this before and can't locate to verify it.  Can anyone help?  Thanks so much! ...

Regurg And Infarct
May 22, 2012

on... HISTORY OF PRESENT ILLNESS D: Patient is having an ischemic cardiomyopathy and prior infarct.  Q: do i have to expand it to "infarction" ??   same as D:  There is severe tricuspid regurg. verbatim or need to expand ???  ...

Ophthalmus On The Left With Slight Ptosis On The Left Secondary To *metrofeed* Left Eye Globe? Thank
Aug 31, 2010

nm ...

What Do You Type If "showed" Or "is" Or "revealed" Is Left Out?
Nov 30, 2010

I am seeing this a lot lately. I am on a verbatim acct, and the doctor will often state lab results or diagnostic test results in a paragraph like this:  "urinalysis WBCs present, nitrites.... etc." I can't really add a colon because it is in a paragraph and I can't make it into a heading. What should I type or what symbol should I use if I can't add any words to the sentence? TIA, this one has been stumping me lately. ...

Reverse Something For Peri-infarct Ischemia
Mar 11, 2014

Dictator says, "...with small amounts of (something sounding like "reverse flow") peri-infarct ischemia. Help? ...

Left Double *clocking* System In The Left Kidney Repaired. Thanks. Nm
Jan 19, 2010

nm ...

Chest X-ray Showed
Mar 21, 2011

Chest x-ray showed cardiomegaly with s/l perihaligus" disease and possible pulmonary edema.... help, stuck... ...

Gastrografin Showed There Is No (s/l String)... - Nm
May 08, 2013

NM ...

EKG Showed VT Wave Inversions Anteriorly
Feb 19, 2014

EKG showed VT wave inversions anteriorly. Is VT wave correct? ...

Laboratory Work Showed An EKG With Sinus Tachycardia
Jan 27, 2010

CHART NOTE Laboratory work showed an EKG with sinus tachycardia, 15.7 white count, and hemoglobin 17.8.  Can somebody tell me if this is punctuated right?  ...

Cardiology Workup S/l Showed No Previous Apices
Aug 08, 2010

s/l showed no previous apices.  ...

Catheterization Showed PVR Was 353 S/l Dines Per Cm To The Power Of -5 Per Seconds. Nm
Jul 18, 2014

X ...

Electroencephalogram: Left Temporal Focal Slowing In The 6 Hz Range With Left Temporal Sharp Transie
Apr 18, 2010

nm ...

DaTscan Showed Asymmetric S/l Radiotration Noted In The Basal Ganglia - Sm
Jan 29, 2015

He says this is consistent with Parkinson's.   ...

The Patient Had An Ultrasound Of The Scrotum Which Showed Diffuse Mental Health Rigidity
Jul 02, 2010

Hahahaha. ...

White Blood Cell Scan And Sulfur Colloid Exam Both Showed - Sm
Mar 30, 2010

no s/l sin-do-graph-ic evidence for any acute infectious process.   ...

Cryptococcal Meningitis - The Doctor Dictates: Lumbar Puncture Was Performed And The CSF Showed
Apr 26, 2010

The doctor dictates: Lumbar puncture was performed and the CSF showed cryptococcal trough 1:512.  "India ink pains were positive"  Has anyone ever heard of this?  If so what does "India ink" pains mean?  ...

Acute Care - What Does Acute Care Consist Of?
Apr 08, 2010

I know this is a really stupid question but, what does acute care consist of?  What types of reports are acute care?  I understand that it is basically emergency type of care or short-term care, but exactly what types of reports would you be transcribing? TIA ...

Preop Diagnosis Is S/l"kay-less" Foot Left. The Procedure Is Left S/l "cold" Mid
May 26, 2010

left calcaneal osteotomy.  ...

Wedge Resection Showed Aggregates Of "resturmberg" Cells. Sm
Oct 05, 2010

The wedge resection biopsy of the left lingula mass demonstrated Hodgkin’s lymphoma with a nodular sclerosing type demonstrating areas of the thoracoscopy specimen demonstrated aggregates of "resturmberg" cells within the inflammatory myeloid with intertwining in sclerosing fibrosis. ...

Breast Biopsy Showed Invasive "die A Hesive" Carcinoma.
Aug 07, 2013

Biopsy of this right breast mass showed invasive "diahesive" carcinoma, ER positive, PR positive, and HER-2/neu negative (1+).   Doc says twice in document and sounds like Die a hesive both times. ...

CT Showed "antral? Increase In Common" And Intrahepatic Bile Duct Caliper
Oct 13, 2009

Does this sound right? Thanks, Abby ...

EGFR Testing Showed That She Was, "while Tapping Off" Was Positive.
Jan 07, 2014

Bone marrow biopsy at showed no evidence of malignancy; however, her right-sided lung mass, as well as her R4 lymph nodes and all other samples, were positive for metastatic adenocarcinoma.  "EGFR testing showed that she was well typing off was positive." or "EGFR testing showed that she was, while tapping off, was positive."  ...

Pathology Showed Placental "caudalines."
May 17, 2010

x ...