A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Block-style vertical list - Help appreciated!

Posted: Sep 20, 2011

Does anyone have a sample of this? 

I think it should just be:

1.    Hello

2.    Goodbye

3.    Etc.

However, when I attempt to look it up, it seems much more complicated.   

I would do it the way you have it - ldedmon

[ In Reply To ..]
The way you have it is the way I would do it.

Similar Messages:

Rib Deformities Related To Posttraumatic Or Post "vertical Type"changes.
Apr 19, 2012

On CT of chest.  There are left-sided rib deformities related to posttraumatic or post "vertical type"changes. ...

Short Cut For List Punctuation In A Drug List? (Fluency)
Dec 06, 2014

Is there is quick way to add commas between items in a list? Of course, using Ctl K in front a word will change the punctuation, but it will also change a capitalized drug to lower case, and you will still have to get to the beginning of the next drug which will require 2 Ctl arrows and backspace. Ctl arrow takes you to the beginning of the next word, but you will have to backspace to put in the comma. Adding punctuation to lists is so time consuming! ...

Block 1
Oct 24, 2009

Does this make sense? The specimens are submitted in block 1.  ...

Anyone Ever Heard Of Rib Block?
Jan 28, 2010

I am typing a repair of ventral hernia with mesh implant.  I finished with the report but need help ASAP with the blank.  (Rib block)  Thanks to all for help in advance.   Thanks ...

Mental Block With L4-5 And 5-1? Is It L5 T1
Jul 16, 2010

He is definitely saying L4-5 and 5-1 and I am thinking it is L5, T1?  What else could it be.  Says this many times for the OP note.   Thanks for any help!! ...

NEM Surgical Block?
Apr 27, 2012

The patient had a cyst excised with with careful excision of the capsule of the cyst, s/l NEM block, and sent for pathological evaluation.  ...

Does Anyone Know How To Block Certain Emails?
May 07, 2014

I would rather not receive emails from FIASCO and would like to block them. Is that possible? Their nastygrams cause me to make MORE mistakes, not less. When are they going to realize the damaging psychology behind this charade? ...

CHOP Fascicular Block
Feb 25, 2010

Never heard of this ... "CHOP" fascicular block ...

AV Block, Number Types
Jan 30, 2012

I know that Mobitz type AV block is always expressed in roman numerals- but with just AV block types I, II, etc. is that also correctly expressed in roman numerals?  I always thought yes but have a coworker here saying no.  Just want to get a definitive answer.  Thanks! ...

Hypogastric Nerve Block
Jun 01, 2012

SL ... "alar clot"  "This was done while injecting a small alar clot of 1% Lidocaine to anesthetize the tract."   Thanks!     ...

Well I Am Finally On The Chopping Block
Jul 23, 2012

I was told last Friday that if my score is not 99% for the next pay period I will be terminated. This last pay period I had a 98.6% score. So if I don't reach 99 that will be it. Funny how that is the same time that my account marchs off to a foreign country! I love my job!  : ) loved, I mean! : ( ...

Head On The Chopping Block Again
Aug 28, 2012

I failed a quality audit.  I have 3-4 weeks to confess my sins, repent and start bleating their praises.  Interestingly, I just got a letter from my MModal life insurance that says it was canceled and is addressed "Dear terminated employee."  A prophecy of things to come?    Still, I find it oddly depressing.  How does MModal manage to birng me down after so long?  You would think I would be totally immune to it by now.  I know all the logical defenses: ...

Having Writers Block.. Is It Symmetric Or Symmetrical
Nov 05, 2009

Face is symmetrical. ...

1-to-1 Mixture Or One-to-one Mixturundle Branch Block Nm
Jan 07, 2010

x ...

Atrial Ventricular Block Question
Feb 21, 2012

There is a first-degree atrial ventricular block.  There is one beat with a variant conduction, perhaps an intermittent right bundle branch block.  Does this make sense?  Thanks.   ...

I Love Working For Nuance And Have Been Around The Block
Sep 25, 2013

Why Is It Such A Big Deal What Your Signature Block Says On Your E Mail
Dec 27, 2013

For the life of me I don't get what the big deal is. You have to put on so much information on your signature block, your accts, time zone you are in, your schedule, your manager, what is the big freaking deal. Do you need our blood type as well? ...

Getting All New Things Tonight..blocked And Digital Block.
Nov 09, 2009

does this make sense?   The foot was cleaned and prepped in the usual sterile fashion.  The second toe was *blocked using a Marcaine and lidocaine mix in a digital block.* tia. ...

Can We Block The E-mails From Fiesa Error Alerts. They Suk. No Msg
Sep 02, 2013

no ...

ASR Style
Apr 18, 2010

Can anybody here explain to me why, when a dictator wants a slash between 2 words, ASR decides to put a space after the first word, then the slash, then a space before the second word?  We don't have enough things to pick and poke at here?  I'm afraid to give an example, you know, the privacy thing.  Let's just use generic.  ASR may be with this particular program, but it might put and / or hypertension instead of and/or hypertension.  It also li ...

ANESTHESIA: S/l Regional Block With KEVA, KEEVA? Any Suggestions? Thanks
Jun 20, 2011

Preferred Style?
Oct 18, 2010

Hello, I am wondering what is the preferred style when typing ranges for meds, as in every '1-2 ' or '1 to 2' or 'one to two' hours.   Thanks! ...

Anybody Else Get The New Style Guide?
Nov 02, 2011

Apparently this one is to be followed along with the BOS2, DQS Standards and Guildelines, and the CP.  I just don't understand why we can't use just one.  Most of the things in it are the same, but others are the opposite of what I've been taught and what the BOS2 says (for example, it is now okay to start a sentence with a number).  They at least explained what qualified verbatim is. ...

BOS - New Book Of Style?
Jul 16, 2012

Anyone know when they are coming out with a new Book of Style?  I am afraid to buy the 3rd edition since it is from 2008.  Thanks. ...

Anybody NOT Using 3rd Book Of Style?
May 04, 2014

Please tell where you work so I can apply there -- seriously -- sick of ridiculous QA. ...

How Many MTs Use The Book Of Style?
Nov 07, 2014

How many MTs use the Book of Style?  Am I the only one who thinks this is a total rip off just like dues to the former AAMT were?  Is not this self promotion to enrich oneself three times now and passing this propaganda off to MTSOs as the "industry standard?" I know I sure did not get a vote as to what is and what is not this so-called "industry standard" and have not used that book in years!  Poverty wages are now the "industry standard."  Who else is fed up with this load of BS? ...

EKG Shows S/L A Paced, V Sensed, Left Bundle Branch Block
Dec 16, 2009

EKG shows S/L     A paced, V sensed, left bundle branch block.  Is A paced, V sensed correct or is it just a paced V sensed ? ...

Should I Buy 2nd Or 3rd Edition Of AAMT Bk Of Style?
Nov 24, 2009

Do different medical transcription companies prefer 2nd or 3rd Book of Style? Seems as if I could buy a used 2nd edition from a website such as Amazaon cheaper than the 3rd edition, but I don't want to buy an edition that is not used by medical transcription companies. Your comments, please?  TIA- Jane ...

AHDI BOOK OF STYLE
Aug 12, 2010

Can anyone tell me any of the new changes in the AHDI book of style. ? ...

Book Of Style Useless
Mar 16, 2011

It would seem that the AAMT/AHDI just look for ways to make money on their ole' book of style.  Changing from one term in one book, to using it differently in a second, and now the third is different from that.  What is the fourth going to do, go back to the first use.  Throw them all out. They don't know what they are doing.  Their transcription bible is useless to train from, and they charge a whole lot of money for useless. (Just a little frustrated, wouldn' ...