A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

VR not saving my edting changes. Using Editscripts. sm - New to this

Posted: Jan 30, 2010

I am using Editscripts. Some of the changes I make the system does accept, but some it doesn't. How do I fix that? Even when spell checking I get some kind of message that says that it has skipped some that are protected (something like that). Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I'll be starting on Edit Script soon, but - JustMe

[ In Reply To ..]
From the documentation I rec'd, there are things which are going to be locked into the program or things that will automatically change. This is to allow "continuity across the board" (so to speak).

My suggestion is to bring this up to your supervisor and let them handle things on their end.

Similar Messages:

Changes Made To ASR Not Saving
Mar 01, 2015

Aside from erasing the ASR text and typing the entire report myself, how can I know that the system is saving my changes? I am absolutely certain that changes I made are not being saved, and thus showing up as errors on QA reports. Some of which I am absolutely 100% certain I corrected the text, but alas the corrections are not saving. So, once again, I am completely off the grid. Perhaps I should do a Control-J on enterprise to check the text? Should I do Control-S to save and then do contro ...

Saving Autocorrect Entries
Jan 19, 2011

I sure hope there is someone out there who can help me.  I work in MS Word 2002.  I am trying to save all of my hundreds of autocorrect, autotext, etc entries onto a CD so in case something happens to my computer I would have all of these.  I have been on the internet to find out how to do this and everything I find is long and complicated.  Does anyone know a SIMPLE way to do this?  Any help is greatly appreciated! ...

Saving Files In MS Word...please Help.
Jul 08, 2012

I am trying to test for a company but I need to save the files from the email that was sent to me in an MS Word folder to my desktop and i need to take the test  in word.  I have Vista on my computer.  I have the MS office directory but not sure exactly how to do this.  Does anyone know how I can save these filles this so I can take the test.  I do not think I will get a response from the email for steps on how to do this as today is Sunday.  Thank you soo ...

ASR Not Saving Problem Found By IT
Mar 02, 2015

To those following. It turns out on windows last update, it snuck some add-on in that was possibly interfering with saving changes to my reports. When IT took that add-on off, the system started saving my changes correctly again. Because I am very certain the 'error' that I got a 3.0 CPSE for I did change but the change did not save, I am thinking of bringing this up with my TSM. They want us to update windows for security reasons, and so I do. I did not know that windows can sneak i ...

Part Time And Saving For Retirement
Dec 17, 2009

I'm thinking of going part time at my job so I can do something else on the side.  However, I won't be able to have a 401K or PTO.  I get medical and dental benefits through my husband's work, so that doesn't matter.  For any part timers out there, what do you do to save for retirement?  ...

Why Are Macros Easier Than Saving In AutoCorrect?
May 19, 2011

I need all the help I can get.  ...

Saving/printing A Copy Of AutoCorrects?
Aug 07, 2012

Does anyone know how to copy your AutoCorrects (I have Word 2010) into a list form that can be put in a document and emailed? I am clue.less. on this.  Any help appreciated! ...

ChartNet And Saving Unfinished Reports
Mar 21, 2013

I am new to ChartNet.  I am not finished with a report... and want to shut down my computer and then finish the report in the morning.  But when I try to exit ChartNet it says to delete it or finish it... what do I do.... I want to go to bed, lol.... ...

Daylight Saving Time Question...what Do You Do? TSM Not Much Help. SM
Nov 01, 2014

I am 8 pm to 4 am EST.  Since we fall back tonight, do I stay on until 4 am even though we gain an hour?  or would the 8 hours be up at 3 am  TSM just said work until 8 hours is achieved, but that doesn't tell me what time.  Thanks! ...

QA Inbox After Midnight/spellcheck Not Saving
Feb 28, 2015

Hello, Well at 12:08 a.m. on 02/28, I had 99.03%. At noon on 02/28, somehow another QA audit showed up in my inbox. The reason why I distinctly remember this report is because 1) it was one of the last reports I did on 02/26 (notice it took 2 days to get to my inbox), and I laughed hysterically at what ASR put before I changed it during spellcheck (yes I did not catch it until spellcheck). However, I changed it during spellcheck, and lo and behold it never saved. This particular spellcheck no ...

Prevent Accidentally Saving Over Template
May 10, 2015

I have tried to train my brain to use Save As to prevent saving over my templates but I still save over them all too often.  I am using Instant Text but still don't have shortcuts for a lot of my doctors in there yet.  Any advice is much appreciated. ...

Saving Shorthand File To Flash Drive
May 11, 2013

Can anyone tell me how to save my shorthand file to a flash drive?  Thanks. ...

Looking For "Saving Keystrokes" To Buy
Jun 12, 2012

Good condition only please!   ...