A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Now, class....Can anyone tell me what is wrong here? Sm - Old Maid MT

Posted: Dec 10, 2011

His CT of the head did not show dyspareunia.

I'm sure it didn't! - LOL

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Maybe it is his other head - lol

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Snort!!! I just almost spit out my water - Happy MT Robin

[ In Reply To ..]
Oh, the visuals that are coming to mind.

Similar Messages:

Capitalization - Los Angeles Class/Class A esophagitis
Dec 17, 2012

Los Angeles class/Class A esophagitis. Is "class" capped or no?   Thank you. ...

Class 2 Or Class II Tuberculosis (nm)
Dec 30, 2010

x ...

ASA Class...
Dec 17, 2009

Roman numerals or arabic??? (ASA class 3 or class III) Thanks! ...

Class
Jun 28, 2010

I studied ALL WEEKEND and I think I am getting it.  It seems the more that you code the more that you understand.  I am excited about this class.  I have been a medical transcriptionist for many, many years and I want something different for a change.  Transcribing is getting old! ...

Anyone Who Took CareerStep Class
Nov 09, 2009

A friend of mine is taking the CareerStep class for MT (although I tried to talk her out of it).  Anyway she is in the transcription part, and using the disks that were supplied with the course.  How did you listen to and transcribe from this.  She put the disk in the disk drive of her computer, but there is no way to start/stop the dictation, etc. and I believe it would be very frustrating.  Or are we both missing something?  Did you use expresscribe or something and do ...

Webmedx CMT Class. Sm
Jan 09, 2010

Has any Webbies out there ever taken this class?  If so, would it be worth it?  Just curious before I sign up for it.  TIA. ...

How About That Anatomy Class?
Jun 29, 2010

"1 spray each nose daily."  Wonder how many people with more than 1 nose this doc has seen?  Do you leave it as is or change it to something less stupid? ...

Salary Class
Jun 16, 2010

on my pay it says salary class 40 what does that refer to? ...

Coding Class
Jun 19, 2010

I am taking a coding and billing course on-line and I am almost finished, but I am having trouble.  I just do not get it. I code and then find out it should have been a different code. I start in the alphabetical index and then check the tabular index, but there is also the E and V and everything. I have a hard time with the order of things. If anyone can help this poor soul it would be great. :-) ...

Mallampati Class
Jan 13, 2011

Is it Mallampati class 3 or would it be class III? ...

Help On A Class Of Medication
Nov 25, 2011

Doctor dictates patient is allergic to aspirin and s/l "Steff-ins." Is "Steff-ins" a class of a medicatiion?  I cannot document how it's spelled.  Thank you very much!! ...

PT Is Really A Second-class Citizen..sm
Jun 11, 2015

It used to be you were eligible for some benefits; even some companies had hospitalization.  Now we don't even get any holiday pay.  I swear, I will NEVER work another holiday unless it is absolutely unavoidable.  Just because I am now semi-retired and only work part time doesn't mean I am NOT making a viable contribution to your (now) lousy company. ...

Melon Paddy Class?
Dec 14, 2009

s/l melon paddy class Patient going in for fiberoptic bronchoscopy and bronchoaveloar lavage.  Doctor states, "The patient was consented and 'melon paddy class 2,' ASA class 2. I'm thinking this might be an acronym but can't find anything. ...

Class 1 Hill-Vall?
Feb 11, 2010

She has subsequently undergone upper GI endoscopy in August 2009 that demonstrated a class 1 "Hill-Vall" but no frank or severe esophagitis..... ...

Where Is The Class Action Lawyer?
Mar 03, 2010

There ought to be class action lawyers lined around the block to represent us!!! ...

UPDATE On HIPAA Class
Jun 04, 2010

Here's the latest in my inbox: "These classes will vary in topic and although we will strongly suggest you take some or all of the classes in the end that decision will be up to you. They will not be mandatory as previously communicated but strongly encouraged for any MLS who wants to continue their education and professional training. HIPAA is the first class we loaded into the system because of the new regulations which became effective in February.  Some of these regulations a ...

Angina Class III To III And A Half??
Aug 20, 2010

Has anyone come across this...dictator says...angina class III to III and a half.  Would that be the proper way of putting in report??? ...

Any Ex-DSGers Go To That Training Class Yet? (sm)
May 07, 2012

I'm curious as to why it takes almost all day... is it just training on DQS or other stuff, too? And is there is a break for lunch and are there periodic bathroom breaks? I'm dying to know! ...

Class Action Lawsuit?
Apr 08, 2013

Wondering how/if all of us who work for MModal can start a class action lawsuit against them?  What for you ask?  Oh gee......lying to us, taking our work away from us, saying they'll pay a certain amount but really do not, bad TSMs.....etc, etc.  What all those are called in legal terms, I have no idea.  I am 60 years old and not close to retirement age yet.....Michigan does not allow part time UE, so what the heck am I going to do for a living for the next 2 years?&nbs ...

How Do You Get A Class Action Suit
May 20, 2013

Sorry - awhile back thought I was going to lose my job.  I am so fed up with they keep lying to us about our pay, etc, - well I am cornerstone - saw someome on here the other day -usually do not see Cornerstone- anyway - I just emailed Shaw or whatever his name is - Amay's second hand guy - kind of scared but at the same time feel empowered ...

M-Modal Coding Class
Jul 31, 2014

When will the current MM coding class end?  Will they be having another one?  Also, any comments on the training classes?  Thanks. ...

Anyboby Ever Take AHIMA's A&P Class?
May 20, 2015

Just wondering is anyone has taken the AHIMA A&P class and what did you think of it?  I need an A&P class  but consider myself more of a visual learner.  Is is just reading chapters or are there videos explaining things in detail?  If you have a recommendation on another class, please feel free to advise.  Thanks here is the link: http://cancerregistryeducation.org/products/1190/anatomy-physiology-human-disease ...

What's Wrong With Me??
May 12, 2010

I just got offered a new job with a local transcription company. I'll be making more money, no set hours, get the work done when I want to get it done as long as it is done by the next day.  The interviewer actually looked at me confused saying "if you are getting paid by productivity, why do you have set hours to work?" I had no answer.....anyhoo, the only draw back is that I have to purchase my own equipment....why am I still hesitant to leave MQ? My only explanation I have is after ...

Here's How I Know Something Is Wrong......
Oct 06, 2010

Okay, so I finally actually got an hour's worth of my "primary" - an account I know like the back of my hand....In the past, I KNOW after working so many years on this account almost EXACTLY how  much I can make in 1 full hour of working nonstop, no interruptions, etc.... So, I did the same hour, same account, and in the past I made about 10 bux more per hour doing this same work.  So something is fishy.  It can't be ALL because of the new DQS 6.1 issues.......I can ...

What Did I Do Wrong?
Dec 19, 2010

I am a new grad and had a phone screen with MedQuist last week. They seemed all gung-ho about hiring me until the phone screen. After that I got an email that said my background did not match their needs. I'm wondering what I did to change things. The only thing I can think of is that I said part time. Maybe they wanted me to say full time??? I am really in need of a job-any job. I was thinking they were going to be my best luck. Now I'm really worried I won't find anything soon ...

What Is Wrong With Me
Jul 09, 2011

I really need feedback on this.  I have been an MT for over 25 years.  I am still pretty young (middle age).  I have nothing wrong with me physically or mentally. Yet, I hate my job!  I have a job with a bigger MTSO, but I am getting less and less in my pay b/c my main account runs out of work often and I get the secondary which is not easy on demographics, and has bad dictators.  This is a job which is an employee job and it looks like my pay is decreasing weekly a ...

I Was So Wrong
Aug 12, 2011

Months ago when I first started researching this line of work I found myself on this forum, and a few others, and I was somewhat put off by the widely negative view of the profession. There was so much complaining about how difficult it was, how meager the compensation is, etc. I thought so many of you were just being pessimistic- to put it politely. I thought to myself, "It's just sitting here typing all day. I do that already! How cool would it be to get payed for it!" And today? Today I ...

Maybe Im Doing Something Wrong,,,am I The Only One?
Nov 20, 2011

OK..So a doctor dictates something, usually it is initials for something like I just had OU tele unit,,what the heck is that??  So me I go searching because I always like to verify things I know I heard them say but personally have never heard of it..That goes for everything drug names, conditions, etc.  Should I just be typing exactly what they say and to heck with it if it is wrong?  Kind of like one boss from an old company said garbage in garbage out??  Im a perfectionist ...

Does This Seem Wrong To You?
Dec 13, 2011

I am currently per-diem with a company that requires per-diems to work 2 holidays a year and we have to phone in to beg for work (0.7 cpl) BUT we are not included in any bonuses or the holiday gift card because we are only per-diems.  We make money for the company and are reimbursed at a pauper's rate with no other benefits but we aren't even included in a tiny holiday gift card.  Feels like a huge slap in the face.  Is it even legal to require a "per-diem" with no guara ...

This Is Just Wrong
Dec 13, 2011

So, I lost my job. First, they went AWOL for 4 work days. I sat at my computer for 8 hours every one of those days, no work, nobody answering me. Finally, they called and said they were terminating employment due to "low line counts".   I found that funny since my line counts improved since the first month of employment, and at my lowest line count during that time, they gave me a raise and said how great I was doing. It was only after I told them to pay me minimum wage that they suddenly ...