A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Which is a better platform BeyondText of BayScribe? - thanks

Posted: Oct 23, 2010

Thank you for any information!!

I've used both of them. I used Bayscribe - for years see message

[ In Reply To ..]
and loved it. I started with BYTX about 8 months ago and have no problem with it now. There was a learning curve and it first seemed overwhelming as I had never used anything but Bayscribe and before that Word Perfect. After I got accustomed to BYTX, I then was switched to VR with BYTX. I am proficient with it but still not fast enough to make up for the pay cut. Without my fellow MTs on my account helping me learn, I would have been lost as I am the type of person who needs to ask tons of questions before I "get it".

Similar Messages:

Bayscribe So Much Better Than BeyondText
Jun 21, 2012

There are not as many bells and whistles, but so much easier to use, with basically one screen you are on rather than jumping all over to 10 other screens before doing the report.  Wish we could stay here forever.  ...

Transcend's BeyondText Platform
Nov 20, 2009

Are there any Transcend MTs who can tell me what their BeyondText platform is like?  Is it productive?  User friendly?  Easy or hard to make your line counts? Also, from what I've read their platform seems to be a mix of typing and ASR.  Is it mostly all one or the other, or is it a mix of the two? I'm thinking of applying, but kind of want to know what I'd be getting into first. ...

Transcend - BeyondText Platform - What Text Expander Do You Recommend?
Aug 17, 2011

x ...

What About Bayscribe Platform?
Jul 23, 2012

I know that Oracle uses Bayscribe platform.  Can anyone tell me if this is a good platform.  Is it easy to make lines on?  How would you compare it to Edit-Script or DocuScribe platforms.  I found DocuScribe to be a good platform and user-friendly.    ...

Tell Me About Bayscribe Platform?
Oct 15, 2013

What can anyone tell me about Bayscribe platform?  Is it like EditScript? Thanks for your help ...

Bayscribe Platform
Mar 16, 2015

Originally when they came out with the new pay scale they were going to take 12%.  After a major gribe session, Nuance agreed not to take the 12%.  Now however, I find that regardless of how many lines our hours I work, I'm consistetly just a smidge under 99%, so my line rate is now 0.08 cpl (less than I was before their grand rollout) every week.  How can it be when I do my FIESA review and I see multiple 100% jobs, somehow they are never the ones pulled for payroll.  Anyone else notic ...

What MTSOs Use The Bayscribe Platform? Thanks.
May 19, 2010

Url Address Of The Bayscribe Platform?
Sep 28, 2010

What is the url address of the bayscribe platform? Thanks. ...

Bayscribe Platform Questions
Oct 26, 2011

In Bayscribe if you do not want the letter after the period to be capitalized, what do you do? ie p.o. Antibiotics. Would like to be p.o. antibiotics. Thanks for your help. ...

Bayscribe - JUMP-TO  Command On This Platform?
Apr 15, 2013

Is there any way that one can make a JUMP-TO  command on this platform?  When I make a canned normal and want to just fill in my blanks, is there is an easy way to get to it?  I could on DQscribe, but not sure how on Bayscribe.  Thanks for your help.  ...

BeyondText
Sep 21, 2011

For MTs who use BeyondText.  How hard is it to learn?  I have never done any VR whatsoever and I am scared to death because I hear so many horror stories about it.  Will be starting in the next 2 weeks on it.  Petrified.    Any advice would be appreciated.    ...

Beyondtext Question
Nov 29, 2011

Can anyone share their average lines per hour for the VR on Beyond Text platform?  Need to make a decision but need to know what is actually possible on the platform.  I know most people say they cannot do more than 250 lph on VR and wanted to see if that was true on this platform?  Please do not bash me or VR, just asking what MTs are capable of doing on the platform.  Thanks in advance. ...

Beyondtext Update ?
Dec 12, 2012

Work PT at a facility as a "guest" on BeyondTxt right now.  Will be training for upgrade to some type of word based program.  I think she said the training would be about an hour. Have you all switched over to this adn what is your opinion.?   ...

Third Day Of BeyondText Problems
Dec 10, 2014

I haven't seen anyone else here mention it, but is the time-out issue in BeyondText causing trouble for anyone?  Starting to wonder if this was a planned event designed to frustrate us out of our minds on this first week of the new pay plan. ...

Transcend BeyondText Editing
Apr 19, 2011

Is it true that the average is $12.00 editing?  4 cents a line and company average is 311 lines an hour!  ...

Heard Anything On When BeyondText Will Be Back
May 23, 2012

up?  Down 2 days this week, wow!  This really hurts the paycheck. ...

Transcend Beyondtext Upgrade In The Fall?
Jun 20, 2011

Anyone know what the upgrades might be? Is it an M-Modal upgrade or changes to be made to BeyondText platform?  ...

Question For Transcenders Whose Acct Has Moved From BS To BeyondText
Feb 09, 2011

Once your primary moved to the new platform, did you still have access to Bayscribe to work on your secondaries when work was low?  And were you told there were certain requirements you must meet in order to move with your account to BeyondText? ...

Bayscribe?
Nov 28, 2011

Wondering which companies use Bayscribe? I worked on Bayscribe for a short while and loved it! Would like to work on another Bayscribe account and want to know where to look.  ...

Bayscribe Help Please
May 06, 2014

I updated to IE10 from IE9 and now the QA marker won't work.  Anybody know what to do to get it to work?  Anybody working on Bayscribe in IE10?  I key in Alt-Q and the marker comes up, but when I press enter or okay with the mouse, the box goes away and no marker in the text.  I can go in an uninstall the update if need be, but I was hoping this would work.  TIA. ...

Bayscribe MTs
Dec 19, 2014

No 12% pay cut after all and more info for people who were not audited at all the first week of this plan.  ...

New To Bayscribe
Jun 12, 2015

Hi, I am very new to Bayscribe and I was just informed that when I am in ADT that I need to type A to pull all info on patient ..  Am I just not seeing it right?  Where to I do this... I am getting not response from QA .. Just was told that when I am in ADT to type A. I guess I need a step by step how to on this ...

Bayscribe/shorthand
Oct 13, 2009

How do I transfer my Shorthand to Bayscribe word expander. ...

Landmark/Bayscribe
Nov 12, 2009

Been with LM for quite a while.  Work used to be plentiful but now has been drying up over the past month.  Anyone else on their Bayscribe platform having the same problem? Notice that they are doing SR and wondering if some of account is being sent in that direction?? Please feel free to send private e-mail.  ...

Bayscribe Audio
Feb 23, 2010

Problem with audio downloading on Bayscribe.  Rebooted x20, replugged foot pedal, etc. Don't know what else to do.  Help anyone. ...

What Is The Url Address For Bayscribe? Nm
Sep 28, 2010

Bayscribe ASR - Your Thoughts Please
Jan 26, 2011

What are your feelings about Bayscribe's automated speech recognition program? We have been using it now for 2 or 3 months..personally I think it sucks ... ...

Landmark Bayscribe
Jan 27, 2011

Quick question with Bayscribe. On the manager's end, can routing jobs be set up for each individual MT without our knowledge?  TIA ...

Bayscribe Is Easy To Use?
Feb 17, 2011

I just found out that the company I work for is going to start using Bayscribe next week. I never heard of it untill now.  I currently use Word with my own word expander. Does any one know if it is productive and easy to use? ...

Bayscribe - How Would You Rate It?
Aug 29, 2011

Any information you can shed on this would be helpful - never used it before.  How would you rate it? ...