A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

EditScript, what version of Windows Explorer do u - need?

Posted: Jan 14, 2013

Can you use version 8?

For EditScript 9.12, I use,,,SM - Old Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
IE 8. What version of EditScript are you talking about. I also have EditScrip 8 on my PC but have not been required to use that with any of my accounts. Can you speak to the IT Department at your employer and ask them which web browsers work with their version of EditScript?

Digital Transcription for Small Office - Lucy

[ In Reply To ..]
No I have Windows 7

Similar Messages:

DQS/Internet Explorer Version 8
Dec 07, 2010

Is anyone using their home computer with the newest version of Internet Explorer and finding it is comatible with the new version of DQS?  After we updated I heard people were having problems with the two not being compatible and even support told me that but wondered if since the fixes were there anymore issues? ...

What Version Of IE Are You Using With Editscript ?
Apr 06, 2013

I got a new computer a couple weeks ago with Windows 7 and IE 8.  Since IE 9 is not compatable with Editscript, when IE did the automatic update to IE 9 things started going bonkers while working, so I uninstalled it.  During the uninstall, somehow IE 8 dissappeared completely.  No matter what I try, I can't get IE 8 back.  (I know this sounds confusing).  My question is.....Has anyone tried to run IE 10 with Editscipt?  Whenever I try to search for an older ve ...

Editscript Version 11 Pending Issue
Mar 07, 2015

Anyone on Editscript version 11, word 2013, having trouble getting the pending process to 'save.' It has been very hit and miss with me, so I cannot work on the account that really needs it. If so, you may send reply by e-mail. I am not a suit nor tracking anyone. I cannot get the reports pended even though I am doing the proper sequence as indicated in instructions. Thanks if you can help. ...

Need Help With Floating Tool Bar And Smartype For EditScript Version 8
Feb 01, 2010

Hi, I have instructions for creating a floating tool bar in order to access Smartype when using version 8 EditScript, but it's not working.  Can anyone help?  Thanks. ...

Office 2010 Version To Work With Editscript
Mar 11, 2014

Anyone know which Office 2010 version you have to have to be compatible with EditScript?  I have to upgrade from 2003 and had to get the Small Business Edition of that.  Is it the same with 2010?  Thanks! ...

Shorthand 9 Version And Windows 7
Nov 15, 2011

Has anybody used Shorthand Version 9 word expander program with Windows 7?  Would love to hear if you were able to use Version 9 or had to upgrade to Version 10.  Thanks!! ...

Is Editscript Compatible With Windows 8?
Sep 18, 2013

I have been wanting to get a work laptop for a while now, but the only ones i can find are windows 8. Also, will the foot pedal work with this operating system?   Thanks, ire ...

Is Windows 7 In XP Mode Compatible With Editscript
Nov 01, 2010

Hi there. I have taken a job with a company who uses editscript which they tell me is only compatible with Windows XP. I am running Windows 7. On microsofts home page they have a download that will allow you to run 7 in XP mode for compatibility with older programs. I wondered if anyone has tried this or had any experience with this issue and editscript. I could just load a second OS on my computer but this download woud be much simpler and cheaper. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank ...

Internet Explorer
Jul 01, 2014

So many websites now are giving the message that the version of IE that we have to use in order to do our work for Nuance is obsolete, not supported. I'm wondering if that could be why my computer is running so slowly lately. (When I Google something now, I literally go back to my report and keep working while the Google page is coming up). It never used to be like this. Has anybody else noticed this? I even called my internet provider and upgraded to turbo speed over the weekend, but I ...

Internet Explorer 8 Question
Dec 01, 2011

It was STRONGLY suggested by my tech guy that I upgrade to IE8, as IE7 has many security risks.  Not to mention Gmail and some other sites all post that little blurb saying "I see you are using an outdated browser, etc, etc, etc.  But I use this PC for work, when companies do not provide equipment.  As a matter of fact, this was a work computer that I bought from a company. Anyway, how many companies, software, programs, etc are IE8 compatible?  Will I be shooting myself in ...

Internet Explorer And Other Things.
Aug 12, 2014

I just retired - Yeah!  Anyway, I had to use IE 8 while working at Nuance and it made my computer so, so slow.  On some sites, it froze.  The first thing I did on retirement was upgrade to IE 11, and you cannot believe the difference.  My internet now is super fast.  Also, I may not have retired completely if I could just have had more time off without pay.  For example, this week I have been sick and I had no PTO remaining.  I would have to have made up ...

Editscript - How To Check My Line Count In Editscript? 
May 18, 2013

Can anybody tell me how to check my line count in Editscript?  ...

Instant Text With Internet Explorer 7 And/or 8
Mar 04, 2010

I have installed Internet Explorer 7 (and tried 8 too) and my Instant Text will not work.  It doesn't link up (even though it appears to be linked).  My version says Instant Text V Pro.  Should this work or do I need a newer version.  I cannot really find anything on the Internet regarding this problem.  When I looked at purchasing a new copy it said Instant Text V Pro, so I don't want to buy what I already have.  I have had this for many years though.&nbs ...

Anyone Having Trouble W/ Internet Explorer Homepage
Mar 08, 2012

every time you click on a link to anything? It even does it every time I click on a post here.  Driving me nuts.  Every time I open anything, I have to then close anywhere from 3-10 copies of my homepage.  Seems to be malware - tried scanning with first AVG, then Malware Bytes.  MWB didn't find anything, but AVG found 4 suspicious files, 2 of which were "healed" and deleted, the other two can't be.  It also seems to have disabled the "Add or Remove Programs" f ...

Viewing Problem With IE (Internet Explorer)
Mar 13, 2013

After a minor boards software update, you may experience problems viewing MTStars MT forums (not General boards) in IE (Internet Explorer). We are working to fix this issue ASAP. We'll update again when we have more info. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. MTStars Support Team.     ...

Desktop Icon & Internet Explorer Problems
Dec 30, 2011

Have any of you had this problem? (1)  Most days, when I first start my PC, the desktop icons won't appear.  I'll get the background screensaver picture, but nothing to click on.  Is there a certain combination of keys you can hit to make the icons appear?  Or to open Explorer?  Currently the only way I can deal with this is to shut down the PC and then restart it.  Sometimes it takes as many as 4 or 5 tries before the icons will finally appear. (2)&nb ...

Can Anyone Document - Explorer Endometrial Biopsy Instrument
Mar 17, 2014

AUTOCORRECT - How To Coph From Windows XP To Windows 7
Aug 22, 2013

HOW TO COPY AUTOCORRECT FROM WINDOWS XP TO WINDOWS 7 ...

Any Difference In EditScript MT 9 And EditScript MT 9.12?
Dec 29, 2011

Does anyone know if there is any difference in EditScript MT 9 and EditScript MT 9.12?  If there is, how can we update this? It seems that my new place of employments line counting is not the same as my old place of employment.  New employer has EditScript 9, while my old work had EditScript 9.12, and my line count was much more at my previous employer.  Now it seems I can put out tons of work and see not much for lines...  Very frustrating. When questioning my employer now, they say t ...

Windows 7 And Using Windows XP Mode
Aug 05, 2011

Has anyone ever wanted to work for a company that only used Windows XP and you had Windows 7 but could virtually move to XP mode?  Could you download their software on the XP mode side and get it to work?  I had a job interview where their software only worked on XP.  I thought I could do that, but I had to also have Word 2003.  I only have 2010, but it has the compatability pack for 2003, BUT the client's software couldn't differentiate that.  If I maybe bough ...

ShortCut For Windows With Windows 7 Or 8?
May 14, 2014

Anyone using ShortCut for Windows with Windows 7 or 8? ...

Copying From Windows XP To Windows 7
Jan 31, 2015

I've done this before with no problems but for some reason I can't figure it out today. . . I want to copy my Stedman's Electronic Dictionary from XP to Win 7. I don't know why I am having problems with this . . . I copied my Stedman's electronic surgical words, abbreviations, etc., about 6 months ago just fine using my thumb drive. I don't have the original discs with me. Any help would be appreciated! ...

Does MQ's Version Of
Jan 21, 2010

DQS/DQM work with IE7 or IE8, or only IE6?  I've been reading about the security problems with IE6, but I thought I was told that was the only one that would work with Medquist's DQS/DQM, so curious what version everyone else is using.  TIA! ...

Which Version Of IE Do You Use?
Jul 19, 2010

I am just curious as the version of Internet Explorer that most of you are using. I still have IE 7 and am wondering if maybe it's time to switch to IE 8. Is IE 8 all that great, or is it basically the same as the other? Any thoughts? TIA! ...

Where Is The Old Version Of DQS
Sep 08, 2010

Does anyone know where to find the old version to download?  I uninstalled the new, could not get logged on all day, and want to install the old simply so I an work.  But, DocuManage just installs the new version automatically. ...

New Version/old Version WMX
Nov 27, 2010

I guess I am getting too old and not adapting as quick as I used to, but I find having accounts in both new and old a little confusing.  My mind and fingers don't want to switch about so easily.  This is just 2 weeks, hoping it gets more natural soon.  I think I only got my normal line count 2 days out of the training period.   I did quit doing that print preview so often.  Wow.  that is truly a time killer isn't it?  ...

S/l Version Table
Feb 03, 2010

extension-biased home exercise program and s/l version table.   thanks ...

ASR's Version Of A Clearly Said Word
Apr 26, 2010

Finally I get a clear dictator! And it's ASR.  So I wasn't even laughing when the clear word "radiculopathy" came through in the system as "retic kilo disease". Sheesh. ...

What Is A Version 8 Account? Nm
May 25, 2010

nm ...

New Docuscribe Version 6.1
Sep 02, 2010

Does anyone know if the training on MQ Central is paid and what happens if we dont take it? :)  Seriously, an hour to learn how to use the new Docuscribe?  Is this going to work as well as the new and improved email?  Maybe I should pass on the class. ...