A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

W2 on ADP....mailed? - MT

Posted: Jan 22, 2014

I'm unable to print right now and I saw that the W2 is on the ADP site.  Will they also be mailed to us? 

I hope so - new but old

[ In Reply To ..]
My printer is not working and will scan and copy but for some reason not print so I am hoping to get mine through mail.

Followup W2 Question - amsrea

[ In Reply To ..]
Have any of you received your W-2 by mail yet? I left Nuance in July, so mine will most likely be mailed. I was able to access the ADP website until last week, and had checked there again today in hopes of being able to view and print my W-2, but my privileges (understandably) have been revoked now.

W2 - lonestar

[ In Reply To ..]
Could someone please post a link to the ADP site. I've been gone since April and have forgotten the web address. TY!

I could access mine sm - bippyd

[ In Reply To ..]
I quit back in June and I could access a few things, including my W-2. It does say that the password was recently disabled or ... something, but you just create a new one (as long as you can enter the old one first). Worked for me tonight. Also, if you hover your mouse over the paper, it will give you the option to save it to your computer as a pdf.

Similar Messages:

Bobbi - You E-mailed Me...please Sm
Oct 26, 2009

I tried to reply to your e-mail but it bounced back. With VR, you'll receive the transcription already typed by the platform and the voice file.  You will listen through the entire dictation.  There are 2 cursors on the page - one that always marks where the voice file is and one that marks where you've left the keyboard at.  So, you will use a keystroke combination to move the keyboard cursor.  When you find a word or phrase you need to change/edit or a place you ...

To The Person Who E-mailed Me About TAA -
Jun 15, 2011

Your e-mail said:  "I'm in California and was told I can't apply for it unless I get let go specifically because they are offshoring my job, and then only after I'm already on unemployment. Did you get MQ to tell you that?"   No.  The caseworker for my TAA case told me that.  Said if I knew of anyone else to tell them as well.  Even if you have not LOST your job at all but have lost work, go apply for unemployment benefits and tell them your employer ha ...

Spheris W2's Mailed Out Yet?
Feb 01, 2011

I am no longer working at Spheris/Medquist and was just wondering if anyone had recieved their W2 by mail yet?  I read a few posts back that they were online around the 20th.  ...

I E-mailed My Concerns....sm
Dec 04, 2014

and I suggest you all do too. To your TSM. Allow some time for answers; however, I would keep e-mailing/calling and don't let up. Besides it might be slightly illegal is the fact that it isn't fair. When I get some answers I will relay them on here for you all. Please e-mail as well and ask. We need to be proactive. There is some unfair stuff going on and I didn't go to school and work doing this for 12 years now for some company to do this to me. I feel we are all worth way more ...

Anyone Still Have A Check Mailed To Them At Keystrokes?
Nov 16, 2009

I am going to try to live without using a bank as my way of protesting against the recklessness of the Banking Industry and the fees that I have been charged when DD isn't posted until hours after checks go through on the 15th and 1st.  My DD was changed this pay period and will be mailed.  I am wondering if anyone from Keystrokes has their check mailed to them and if so, an estimate of how long it takes for it to arrive. Thank you kindly.  I am in the West. ...

SoftScript Mailed Check
Jan 12, 2011

Just curious if you have had a checked mailed to you for the last pay period if you have received it yet or not.  I was told mine was mailed the 6th but I still have not received it and just wondering if others have received theirs or not?  ...

New To The Q- E-mailed CCM Northern Region About Needing To Change Schedule
Jan 05, 2010

if you want to change your hours, not the days. ...