A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

No work this afternoon - mt nuance

Posted: Oct 13, 2012

First time I have truly encountered no work all afternoon.  I have had periodic times where for a little while I got no work but there has been ABSOLUTELY nothing on this account - it is making me wonder what is wrong.  I won't be able to make this time up so now I am out hours and ruined my Saturday.  Sent out emails and no response from anybody!!!  So frustrating

Your team lead needs to assign you to a secondary account - or 2

[ In Reply To ..]
I hope your TL has a process to manage chronic out of work situations. Mine has me on 2 secondary accounts, so it really cuts down on the OOW times for me, though low volume days do cut down on my productivity, for which there seems to be no sympathy.

OOW - NC

[ In Reply To ..]
They probably did some overhiring on your account. I would ask for a secondary or two.

Similar Messages:

Ok, All Afternoon...
Feb 19, 2013

All afternoon, the work trickled in, one job, nothing, one job, nothing...  Suddenly it jumped from around 500 jobs to over 1900 jobs in 10 minutes!  It seems like the work is given back to us when offshore is done for the day.  Then we get the cleanup of what is left.  So, is this company going to become a 2nd shift only job?  ...

Anyone Else Completely NJA For Most Of The Afternoon?
Jul 24, 2013

nm ...

Monday Afternoon
Oct 28, 2013

Is anyone else having a problem uploading jobs?  I am concerned there may be a problem with my computer. ...

Job Initerview With M*Modal This Afternoon
Jul 24, 2012

I have a job initerview with M*Modal this afternoon.  I am currently working for MedScribe and they have cut our line rate and we keep running out of work.  Are most of you happy with M*Modal? ...

NJA On Sunday Afternoon In The North
Oct 28, 2012

This really blows.... ...

Friday Afternoon And No Work Again
Jan 18, 2013

This is so ridiculous.  Friday afternoon and no work.  I can't keep checking back every hour and do perhaps 2 charts and run out again.  Stop sending so much work to India and at least leave the US MTs something to do.  ...

Now Running Out Of Work On Fridays In The Afternoon
Mar 22, 2013

Today got 4 hours work out of my 8 hour shift. Used to be busy all day on Friday, not any more. :( ...

Spending The Afternoon Crying My Eyes Out
Dec 04, 2014

Just so sick of the run-around by Nuance and the crappy speakers. Feel so trapped. ...

No Work On A Friday Afternoon???? I'm Lucky If I Have 10 Hours This Week. Sm
Nov 30, 2012

Why oh why don't they lay me off??????? Sorry, just venting. ...

MModal Employment Ad Up - States Flexible Hours (afternoon & Evening)
Sep 28, 2012

Didn't know we had flexible hours. ...

Is It "Blood Sugars Are Running In The Mid-200s In The Afternoon."
Jul 02, 2010

j ...

Scheduled To Work This Afternoon, Wondering If Work Has Picked Up Yet?? Sm
Jan 09, 2012

I only had about a half dozen reports on Saturday before it dried up.  I have picked up 1 cleaning customer so far and I'm on my way there.  2 hours equals $50!!!!  At least I'm making something today....Hope everyone is finding things are getting better. ...