A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is anybody else having trouble since latest auto updates - sm

Posted: Nov 17, 2013

getting into ADP or the MLS website?  I haven't gotten my line count since last week, I think Friday, and I think the autoupdate to IE 11 was Thursday when I shut down, and I can't see my ADP check info either.  I did a trouble call and they uninstalled IE 11 and reinstalled IE 8 but everything is a mess.  My sisters are both having trouble, too.

Yes. I was unable to access my - alice

[ In Reply To ..]
email and just had lots of glitches overall. I restored settings to before update and now everything is fine.

Thanks, I'll do that! - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

That did it Alice, thanks. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

ADP website - Rainwoman

[ In Reply To ..]
You can get into ADP using Google Chrome without worrying about what version of IE you have. ADP.com and follow the prompts for large company and then login.

I can't look up tokens - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Anyone else having this problem?

Now have a popup about loading document - AmITheOnlyOne

[ In Reply To ..]
Since ExEditor updated, I now get a popup basically "loading document" and it scrolls through saying it's loading things like the CC list, saving the document, etc. This never happened before.

Anyone else seeing these? I wish they'd tell us when these updates were coming out, what to expect, etc? I think my update took at least 10 minutes, if not longer, which is time I could have been typing! And they certainly won't pay us for that time!

Similar Messages:

Latest Job Posting - Orthopedic Position. Is Anyone Having Trouble Sending
Jul 12, 2011

their resume?  Mine got returned stating they had to approve it due to unwanted spam. ...

TTS Updates Anyone?
Oct 12, 2013

Does anyone have any updates on their status or employment with TTS?  Is the pay comparative to the usual 4/8?  Everything posted here is old and some of it very old.  Just curious about the company since they are posting help-wanted ads.  Thank! ...

Any Updates On Spheris?
Mar 31, 2010

I have a phone interview with them in April.  I noticed there were posts about them going bankrupt, etc.   I'm fairly new to this, and need a job right away. ...

Does Anyone Have Any Updates On DIT Transcription?
Mar 24, 2013

Does anyone have any updates on DIT Transcription? ...

Backlog Updates -- What Are They For???
Jul 11, 2014

Can anyone explain what good backlog reports are or what purpose they serve.  Its not like we can pick the hospitals that have the most reports, or we can work overtime to clear out the accounts, or we can jump on the system to clear something out if it is not our appointed work schedule.  What good are they?  New TSM is constantly sending these meaningless reports out, that I can't understand because of all the abbreviations, and they are just taking time away from my typing ...

Hmmmm...updates Few And Far Between...
Sep 19, 2014

What does it say when your supervisor, who used to send twice-daily backlog and general info updates, hardly ever sends ANY anmore??? Feels more and more like a sinking ship..... ...

Microsoft Updates
Nov 19, 2014

Just had a weird thing happen to me. On Tuesdays they typically send out Microsoft updates which are usually to see if you have any kind of virus on your computer. Usually, this only takes a few minutes to configure my computer and this time, I thought it never would stop. Honestly, it was at least an hour to configure my computer. I think something is wrong. The only other thing I updated was Adobe Flash. Anyway, it was weird and scary. Thought I was not going to be able to do an ...

Any Updates On Landmark?
Feb 02, 2015

I haven't seen any posts regarding Landmark in quite a while. Just wondering if it's still the land of NJA over there? I also haven't seen any ads for job openings for them. I remember they used to advertise monthly. Just wondering if they are still in business?? ...

Transcend/not Getting Daily Updates?
Dec 03, 2009

I work for Transcend and there are intermittent times where I go 48 hours without getting a status update and then WHAM, I get the last 48 hours' worth, and there can be 15-20 status updates over those last 48 hours.  One person told me it was my settings, but it's not, because I get them all other times and I get emails from others during the time when I don't get any from Transcend, and it's only from Transcend that this happens.  Has it happened to anybody else.& ...

MS Updates Doing Crazy Things..HELP
May 28, 2010

My computer is experiencing weird things lately.  I dont know what to do.  One night I went to bed and everything was fine...it was "updating".  I get up the next day, sit down to work and my word2003 is different now.  Another time, i.e. last Sunday, went to be, get up next morning and my Stedmans is completely NOT working...had to reinstall and according to Stedmans, this happens with Microsoft updates.  Now this one is the weirdest of all.  I went to bed last nig ...

To Those Sending Out Backlog Updates:
Apr 17, 2012

It would be very helpful if you would state whether or not OT is approved.  Never sure if you're referring to part-timers & people who need to make up hours versus allowing us to hop on for OT. ...

Oracle - Any Current Updates?
Jun 24, 2014

Most of what I could find in the archives is older information.  Any current employees or any good/bad facts that are more up to date regarding payscale, etc.?  Any and all info is truly appreciated.  Thanks ...

Mandatory System Updates
Jul 14, 2014

How do we enter this in WebClock?  I don't want to bring down my production time which in turn brings down PTO pay.   ...

Does Anyone Actually Read TSM Daily Updates?
Mar 25, 2015

I get sometimes up to 6-8 emails from my various TSMs on a daily basis with their "status/OTAT reports" constantly asking up to make it a "great day" and really work hard to get reports moving in my various accounts.  Does anyone seriously read these things?  Do they think we AREN'T working as hard or as fast we plan to?  Exactly what incentive is there to put in any more effort than the status quo?   And in this current environment of low pay, slashed pay, etc, does anyone really give ...

Silent Type - Enough To Share Any Updates?
Apr 10, 2012

Anyone brave enough to share any updates? ...

Dictaphone Transnet Not Working After Microsoft Updates
Oct 18, 2010

I have recently had to use system restore on several machines after Microsoft Updates were installed becuase Dictaphone Transnet would not work afterwards. Has anyone else seen this issue? If so, does anyone know which patch(es) cause the problem? Thanks in advance. ...

Oracle OTI, Has Anyone Received Any Work Status Updates The Last 2 Days?
Mar 11, 2011

Still fairly new and haven't received any, though they were quite regular for the first couple of months.  My work load is very low as well.  What's going on? ...

Latest MD-IT Ad
Jun 27, 2011

MD-IT keeps repeating this same ad out of the Boulder, CO, regional office.  But I understand they have had qualified people apply for this job the regional managers pass them up.  I also heard that MTs tried this account, decided it was too horrible to make any money, and decided not to work for this company on this account.  Anyone else have any valid information?  ...

Latest On SGS
Nov 18, 2011

Well, all the rumors are starting to come to pass with dear SGS (Superior Global Solutions).  I "WAS" in QA until yesterday.  They either fired or demoted 7 of us so far to MT status.  Not saying being an MT is a demotion, but for the sake of telling you about SGS and my experiences with them, we shall call it a demotion.  Back a few months ago they made SURE everyone had signed an "At Will" employment form so they would have all their ducks in a row when all this started to ...

TTS - What's The Latest?
Jan 18, 2013

Wondering what it's like there.  Benefits, work flow?  Thanks ...

What Is The Latest On This Company. I See An Ad For Them...sm
Nov 06, 2009

on another board and wondered if they got their stuff together after purchasing Medware?  TIA for any and all information! ...

DQS 6.1 - Anyone Using The Latest DQS Update?
Jun 08, 2010

Is anyone using the latest DQS update?  I think it's 6.1version.  I've already gone through the training on it but haven't heard when it's going to be started.  Thanks ...

Our Latest 10-K From Medquist. How To
Aug 23, 2010

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:wHn1Chp6DzYJ:www.faqs.org/sec-filings/100312/MEDQUIST-INC_10-K/+medquist+restructure&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a Our ability to expand our business and properly service our customers depends on our ability to effectively manage our domestic production capacity and our only offshore transcription labor partner (CBay Systems & Services, Inc.), including our ability to recruit, train and retain qualified MTs ...

The Latest On Inscribe Anyone?
Nov 23, 2010

The latest on Inscribe anyone? I am still searching the archives, but anyone who has info please contact. ...

Latest On Transportal? 
May 08, 2011

What is the latest on Transportal?  Do they do a lot of VR, IC and plenty of work?  Thanks for your input. ...

Latest V-Mail
May 08, 2012

My interpretation to the last V-mail is that we are going to get a cut in pay to match the Indians. Yep.  What do you think?  I forget the exact wording, something about uniform salaries across the board. ...

TTD Latest...what A Shock...well, Not Really.
Jun 01, 2012

Seems MTKing who posts here about how she just LOVES LOVES LOVES TTD sucked up enough to get promoted to Lead QA. NOT a surprise. Folks, take heed, some 50 people have gotten cut from TTD in THIS YEAR alone and it's only just now June. Many are owed money.  The owner sends intimidating emails.  The company offers NO training.  They also do not provide any feedback.  Read posts further down and in the archives. Nothing good can come from working for The Transcription Doc ...

My Latest Gripe
Dec 01, 2012

How many times, I mean how many, really, must we stack the subheading to the left, capitalize it, put a colon after it, and remove the word "is" before this stupid speech engine figures out that's how it's supposed to do it, not all in one paragraph?  I mean, it's a client specific, and I am pretty everyone is doing it this way, every time, so don't tell me this is the MTs fault.  ...

To Do Auto Numbering In DQS,
Jan 20, 2010

I remember our CCM telling us a while back to do something like put the number sign at the beginning of each item and it would automatically convert to numbering when it uploads?  Does anyone know exactly what we're to put?  A number sign, period, and 2 spaces? ...

Please Help Me With Auto Correct....
Jan 22, 2010

It is suddenly not working. Is there some way it can get turned off?  Thanks. ...