A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Beware when changing password - 7th child

Posted: Jun 04, 2014

Surprise, I was made to feel like an idiot again yesterday. In the middle of the report the doc mumbled a drug so I went to look it up on an old report. I got a message that my password expired and to change it to continue. I did so. When I got back to the 77 line report, I got a 3 line error, not sure what it meant but I clicked okay. It acted normal for rest of report. During next report, got the same error, did not understand what it meant, clicked okay and continued. What it should have said on the error message was HEY, GUESS WHAT, AFTER YOU CHANGED YOUR PASSWORD I AM NOT RECOGNIZING ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW AND YOU ARE NOT GETTING PAID FOR IT. When the error popped up a THIRD TIME while waiting for the next report, I decided to exit and go back in. When I went to check, it did not give me any credit for the 2 reports and in fact gave me the first one again, unedited that I had to do over. When I spoke to my TSM she questioned my sanity, said I must have done something or internet caused it but she went in and indeed it had shown those two reports went to me but were "sent back" by me. I'M SORRY THIS IS SO LONG. I JUST WANTED TO WARN ANYONE ELSE SO IT WONT HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE. It's bad enough we get raped on pay for a report the first time but to do it twice seems criminal.

Changing password - Sammie

[ In Reply To ..]
I have had those messages too and I have been wondering why my lines are so low after putting in 8 hours. I have had messages that said error at line 15, etc. I checked my metrics, all my reports are not on there. So what can we do?

How do you check metrics to verify reports? - What platform are you on?

[ In Reply To ..]
I have no idea how to verify the reports I have done are counted.

Password - YB

[ In Reply To ..]
Are you talking about the password on FIESA or the password to log onto your typing platform? This is unreal!

Similar Messages:

Changing Password In DocQmanage
Dec 29, 2010

HELP!!!  A note came up when I was going to start my day by uploading a report to transcribe.  It said that in 5 days, my password would need changing...go to DocQmanage to change it.  Use to, it would automatically let it change it, no problem.  I have gone to DocQmanage, and I do not see where it lets you change your password.  Please help!!!!  I have been looking for over an hour. ...

Changing Password For Fluency
Aug 29, 2013

my brain has totally shut down and for the life of me I can't remember where to go to change my password for fluency.  I know I can wait til it expires in a few more days, but would anyone be able to tell me how to do it?  I feel really dumb and silly right now! :-/ ...

CHANGING JOBS/CHANGING EMPLOYEES
Feb 23, 2011

I have been applying and studying the "online transcription world" for about 2 months, so I realize I have am a neophyte. BUT-it seems to me that what is happening here is a huge waste of time and money. If the companies paid enough, ACTUALLY had work when they hire, were able to ACTUALLY pay the employees at all,  and treated employees well, then the transcriptionists wouldn't go looking for another job and leave.  THEN the companies wouldn't have to maintain recruiters, pos ...

New Password
Sep 26, 2010

Can someone please help me.  Got the message my password will expire in 5 days.  Where in the world do I go now to update it?  Why the process of changing this has to change is beyond me.  I'm getting too old to learn all these new tricks   ...

New Password And New ID
May 12, 2011

I found out 2 things from support: 1.  The support guy said that 90% of us have already done the password thing a long time ago.  He said to go to DQManage, click on "my profile."  You should see the question you set up.  Yep, there it was.  He said if it isn't there, you will get a pop-up when we log on to DQM.  The poor guy wasn't happy with the ridiculous instructions we were given. 2.  Earlier today I had another problem and had to called Suppor ...

Password
Jan 03, 2012

Where do I go to change my sign-in password.  Have looked and looked, but can't find any help. ...

I Don't Remember My Password So Now What? Nm
Jan 24, 2012

nm ...

DQS 7.1 Password Change
Dec 12, 2012

My password is about to expire and for the life of me I can't figure out even from the DQS 7.1 manual how to change  it.  Can someone point me in the righ direction please?  I'm completely lost.  It says to log into DQM but when I do that it just opens up Fluency.  Any idea what I'm doing wrong?   Thanks. ...

Password Change Help
Feb 13, 2013

I got the notice that my password will expire in 5 days and to go to DQM to change it but for the life of me I can't remember how to sign in to DQM!!!! Company, password, etc. Help? TIA ...

UPDATE PASSWORD
Mar 11, 2013

Hi!  Can anyone tell me how to update my password on DocQscribe.  Thanks! ...

User ID And Password
Aug 14, 2013

I haven't bothered reading MM policies in so long, I can't remember how to log in.  What did you use for ID and password? ...

Innercircle Password?
Dec 10, 2014

Because of an illness earlier in the week, I'm behind on the Fluency Editor upgrade to version 7.6 and am just now getting around to it.  Unforunately, I can't get into Innercircle with what I thought was my password.  Are we using a generic password, or do we have to contact Support? ...

Does Anyone Know What To Do If You Forgot Your Password For The Intranet?
Jan 12, 2013

I can't for the life of me log in to the mmodal intranet, i guess I forgot my password because i have tried everything and it's not working.  Anyone know how to request a new one or have it reset?  Do i have to call help desk?  I can't log into remedy because I can't get the link from the intranet. ...

Does Anyone Know How To Change Your Password In Teamwork?
Feb 06, 2013

x ...

Intranet/mmodal Password
May 20, 2013

Anyone remember how to get into intranet/mmodal for MT week? thanks ...

Help! I Forget What ID And Password Is Used To Get Into MM For NJA Ticket! Sm
Jan 01, 2014

Can anyone help me? I'd rather not call my abbreviation and definitely don't want to call tech support.  Much appreciated and Happy New Year to all! ...

Can't Log Into My Docqmanage Account To Change Password!
Jan 06, 2011

I am scheduled to work this morning and have been trying to change my password for the past few days in Docqmanage and I can't log in!  Every time I do, I get a page that says Central Authentication Service!  Is anybody else having this problem and if so, HOW DO I FIX IT!  Help!  I now can't work.  I put in a service request and waiting for someone to call me back, but they tried to fix it yesterday by getting into my computer via remote desktop and the tech co ...

What Is Purpose Of Putting In A Password For New Posts
Oct 22, 2014

Or is it just me this happens to? ...

FIESA Password Is Required To Be Changed How Often?
Apr 29, 2015

Is it 2 months or 3 months? ...

BEWARE OF K$R
May 06, 2010

It takes you all day to get your line count.  They do not pay anything.  VERY RUDE!!  They want you to work ALL day and hound you if you dont. ...

Beware Of The Big Three
Jan 06, 2012

I have a friend whose relative is a one of those aspiring Wall Street'ers and he was interested in hearing about my work as an MT.  He had done some research and looked at the publicly traded companies in our industry.  With the growth of an ageing population the documents we provide is more and more needed.  But that also creates a potential for a takeover of publically traded companies.  Just my (or his) opinion. ...

Beware ANP
Sep 10, 2012

I recently responded to an ad on Craig's List for an MT medical editor because I'm interested in getting into that. I got a test and a bunch of info back from a Larry Perrone of ANP Transcription. Fortunately I googled ANP before doing anything and there are piles of complaints here and at other sites about them not paying MTs. I sent Mr. Perrone some samples of comments MTs wrote about their habit of not paying us and told him I won't be working for them. So beware! I guess ...

TTS - IC's Beware!
Aug 01, 2013

I'm sure we are all aware, but if considering employment with them be VERY careful. I have gone round and round for days with them that legally they cannot require a schedule of an IC...but they don't care, one bit. Told me to look elsewhere then, after passing their testing, etc. I cannot believe a company this supposedly big does not even try to care when this issues is addressed to them, makes me want to report them. I know many companies that have been fined for this exact thing an ...

Beware IC Ads
Aug 14, 2014

I'm not sure why I'm still here, ever posting on this board or answering these "employment" ads, but here I still am as are these readers. I have now answered 3 ads over the past several months and received 3 positive responses and took the jobs. (Consider air quotes around the word "jobs" every time you see it, please). I have 32 years of experience and type approximately 350 lph. (I know, I don't really type 350, and I didn't really type 475 lph when we did "gross" l ...

Beware On Call....
Feb 20, 2010

***** hires subcontractors and pays out of her personal checking account.  Says she pays every week, but does in the beginning then things happen......wrong postage used on check, somebody else got your check, wrong address, etc.  Several weeks late and then cannot leave voice message, does not answer IM or email.  On Call does not care because we work for BS and not for him.  Do not work for these people.  This happened to at least 2 MTs in the past 4 months. ...

DIT TRANSCRIPTION - BEWARE ALL NEW MT'S
Mar 18, 2010

BEWARE ALL NEW MT'S. DIT TRANSCRIPTION PREYS ON YOUR DESIRE TO WORK RIGHT OUT OF SCHOOL. THEY DO NOT...I REPEAT...DO NOT PAY ON TIME. YES THEY SAY THEY PAY AND THEY DO PAY.....ONCE A MONTH....FOR ONLY TWO WEEKS OF PAY......THEN THEY STOP PAYING ALL TOGETHER. DO NOT LET THEIR NICE AND SWEET MESSAGES FOOL YOU. THEY ARE BEHIND IN PAYING SEVERAL MT'S THAT HAVE QUIT BECAUSE OF NOT PAYING. I FINALLY GOT A NEW JOB AND THEY STILL OWE ME SIX PAYCHECKS. THEY DO NOT RETURN MY MESSAGES AND WILL NO ...

Inscribe - Beware
Jun 22, 2011

There are reasons why a company has to keeping hiring for the same positions over and over again. Inscribe is that company.  Most of the Tx are IC's but are forced to do the work of employees, i.e., training new transcriptionists, editing their work, being on call 24 7, computer-generated phone calls telling Tx's to get online any time of day or night, being on instant messenger AIM while transcribing in order to be able to help new people while you are transcribing - ...

Keystrokes Beware!
May 06, 2011

Beward of KS.  Worked there 4 years, went to a new account, been on it barely a month and now let go without warning.  No job! ...

BEWARE - DO NOT APPLY
Jul 25, 2011

I would totally be leery of this job.  They are liars and cheats and are always wanting you to work your days off and over, but pay you NO OVERTIME!!  THIS COMPANY SUCKS AND DOES NOT GIVE A RATS BEHIND ABOUT THEIR EMPLOYEES.   I have worked there 4 years and never got a raise, much less any respect for the 21 years I have worked as an MT.  They have no respect for their employees.  I WOULD NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY.  THE REVIEWS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES......... ...

BEWARE OF THE TRANSCRIPTION DR.
May 23, 2012

If you are an MT or MTE or QA or a client of The Transcription Doctor, BEWARE!   After working for them for ten days, editing over 300 minutes of VR dictation, they sent me a check for $3.00!  And, they will not pay what they owe me.  ...