A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

another ASR goody - fedup

Posted: Mar 20, 2012

ASR:  As eye took her enema my patients today.

DICTATED:  As I took her in as one of my patients today.

LOL - Another classic ASR - MModal Livestock

[ In Reply To ..]
Dictator: ... Denies. ALLERGIES: Cats and cigarette smoke.

ASR: Denies allergies of cats that smoke.

One more reason I don't like cats. They don't care who they hurt with their second hand smoke.

Let me guess, she works for MModal. ;)

Here's my contribution from this a.m. - It has gone totally bonkers

[ In Reply To ..]
Dr: Allopurinol
ASR: All pretty normal.

Dr: Levothyroxine
ASR: Living with rocks

Dr: Minute ventilation
ASR: Mental Asian

ASR - laughing

[ In Reply To ..]
Oh my god these are hilarious....mental Asian!!!! Almost as good as damnyouautocorrect.com!
LOL I like living with rocks - jh
[ In Reply To ..]
Levothyroxine the new drug that is messing up all the time

CLASSIC ASR - Nature

[ In Reply To ..]
Now that gave me a good laugh. I am not a drinker or smoker, but can see how one would be with this job.

Highlight of my day - Good grief!

[ In Reply To ..]
ASR: Lyse in a per all

Dictated: Lisinopril

Similar Messages:

Oh Goody!
Jun 15, 2010

We get to buy calvin klein clothing and gucci items from the job seekers board now!  wonder how they get to post there?  and from China, no less!  gees.  ...

Oh, Goody. Another Day, Another Different Account.
Nov 14, 2013

I am so sick of not getting the same set of accounts any 2 days in a row. Ah, yes, take away my most potent tool for an increased line count - familiarity with the doctors and CP. Oh well, I can say I have work today. Can't wait until I get outta here! ...

Oh Goody, Another Work Around Because IT Cannot Get It Right!
Dec 03, 2013

Just informed that, if you do not have the accelerate silent audio turned on under tools AND you disable it for every single report, there will be dictation audio skipped over. And, of course, there goes your audit score! So sick of this. Most of the IT personnel should be fired for their exceptionally poor performance, especially as it affects patient care. ...

Oooh Goody!
Feb 10, 2015

This time it is a MTD (month to date) graph.  Complete with new threats!!   "The HDS has a target goal of 99.50 for an average QA score.  The PCs and HDSM have account goals as part of their objectives.  As noted above, our accounts are required to meet a quality index of 99.60, critical errors 2.75% or less, noncritical errors 14% or less, and minor errors 24% or less.  When we review this data many of the goals are not being met.  When your individual scor ...

Goody! Mandatory OT
Apr 06, 2015

early on Monday morning.  Just what I wanted to wake up to! NOT ...

Oh Goody, Shaw Has A New Productivity Tracking Tool For Us.
Jul 12, 2013

Whatever my count is, too bad. With the sorry excuse for ASR that we given to edit, let the chips lay where they might. Whatever my line count is, I am doing the best I can - as confirmed by the fact I have next to no nonproductive time showing on my statistics. ...