A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Oooh goody! - A new color graph!

Posted: Feb 10, 2015

This time it is a MTD (month to date) graph.  Complete with new threats!!

"The HDS has a target goal of 99.50 for an average QA score.  The PCs and HDSM have account goals as part of their objectives.  As noted above, our accounts are required to meet a quality index of 99.60, critical errors 2.75% or less, noncritical errors 14% or less, and minor errors 24% or less.  When we review this data many of the goals are not being met.  When your individual score falls below 99.50 this will contribute to the account metrics falling below the threshold.  xx and I  will be addressing those of you with quality scores less than 99.50."

So over this company and their graphs!!

Similar Messages:

OOOH I Think We Should ...
Jan 24, 2012

... crash the "love fest", back-slaps and celebration party going on on the M*Modal Facebook page and start posting like crazy to insist on knowing what's going on, why we all woke up this morning working for M*Modal without notice, etc etc.  Do you think they would invite us to stay for a glass of champagne and caviar?  ...

Oh Goody!
Jun 15, 2010

We get to buy calvin klein clothing and gucci items from the job seekers board now!  wonder how they get to post there?  and from China, no less!  gees.  ...

Another ASR Goody
Mar 20, 2012

ASR:  As eye took her enema my patients today. DICTATED:  As I took her in as one of my patients today. ...

Oh, Goody. Another Day, Another Different Account.
Nov 14, 2013

I am so sick of not getting the same set of accounts any 2 days in a row. Ah, yes, take away my most potent tool for an increased line count - familiarity with the doctors and CP. Oh well, I can say I have work today. Can't wait until I get outta here! ...

Oh Goody, Another Work Around Because IT Cannot Get It Right!
Dec 03, 2013

Just informed that, if you do not have the accelerate silent audio turned on under tools AND you disable it for every single report, there will be dictation audio skipped over. And, of course, there goes your audit score! So sick of this. Most of the IT personnel should be fired for their exceptionally poor performance, especially as it affects patient care. ...

Goody! Mandatory OT
Apr 06, 2015

early on Monday morning.  Just what I wanted to wake up to! NOT ...

Oh Goody, Shaw Has A New Productivity Tracking Tool For Us.
Jul 12, 2013

Whatever my count is, too bad. With the sorry excuse for ASR that we given to edit, let the chips lay where they might. Whatever my line count is, I am doing the best I can - as confirmed by the fact I have next to no nonproductive time showing on my statistics. ...