A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

amazing MQ perk - planetspinz

Posted: Mar 12, 2010

There's actually a benefit working for Medquist - incredible - I bought an Android phone through Sprint this week, and they looked up Medquist for a possible monthly discount - and my mouth dropped open - it's 25% off the monthly price - is that my 3 cents back I wondered (NOT). So if you have a cellphone find out if you can get the Medquist discount - and the dude in the store said this is for the life of the contract (I hope he's right)

Other "perks" - I now qualify for Lifeline phone - so sad

[ In Reply To ..]
service (only available to those with low income). Medquist also sent me a letter informing me about Earned Income Credit letting me know it is available.

To post above and post below! Are you sure - you are MT/QA?

[ In Reply To ..]
I tried that and it did not work for me. Was not on their special list even though I have been with this same company back in 1988. Only applied to 1 job and had 1 interview my whole life for an MT and all I get from this company is a slap across the face, 3 raises since 1988, and making me try to work for free.

Similar Messages:

Live Transcription - Perk For Hiring Radiologists
Nov 30, 2009

Well, this should cheer us up - It is a perk when seeking a radiologist to come and work at a site when there is "live transcription."   Company: Medical Doctor Associates Date Updated: 2009-10-31 Job Title: Locum Tenens Radiology - Diagnostic Opportunity Job Description: OH, Hospital facility. BC General Rad with light IR skills, no angio. Para, Thora, LP, CT and US guided BX, drain, and all imaging modalities. Analogue Mammography, US and stereo guided core ...

Amazing!
Sep 23, 2014

DICTATED: Inferior turbinate hypertrophy. VR: Murder. DICTATED: She was taken to the recovery room in stable condition. VR: She was taken to the recovery room in worse condition. ...

Went To Job Vent. That Is Amazing.
Nov 01, 2010

I have visited twice before and there were multiple postings -- all really negative and very accurate with what was going on.  Now there are only about 5 postings and all positive -- none from 2010, some from 2008.  What the heck? ...

Acusis Is Amazing
Dec 27, 2013

This company is amazing.  They pay us to read emails that come in from management/TLs.  They have a space on the time card where you put in your time to read emails.  What company does that?  On top of that, no ugly emails, EVER.  I love this company!! ...

Amazing That We Know Terminology For
Jun 17, 2014

I'm sure most doctors can't hold a candle to our knowledge of terminology for the dozens of specialities out there, including surgical terms.  Are we underpaid or what?? ...

The Amazing Management Minds ...sm
Mar 25, 2011

so, they disable cut/paste so we can't outside DQS on our computers, then enable it again until they figure out what to do -- all in the name of making this more HIPAA compliant/secure ---  but there's no concern with records going to foreign countries?  Genius ...

Anyone Get A Contract From MedScribe . . . Amazing!
May 09, 2013

I got a contract with this company and have never seen anything like it.  Their performance rating/expectations outline is the most condenscending, tryannical thing I have ever read.  I bet military rules are more lax than this company.  They give you a 12-hour window but then say you cannot leave your computer for more than 30 minutes 3 times a day.  Then even go on to explain you can't go to a party, grocery shopping, go to the gym, school event, social gathering, bake ...

It's Just Amazing That A Company Filled With
Jul 28, 2013

people can be so stupid, or oblivious, to the fact that they have an over-abundance of MTs during the week that run out of work on a constant basis but, on the weekends, work is over-flowing to the tune of "help help help". Can they not figure out that if they would cough up just a few more cents a line for someone to cover weekend shifts, and offer it IN HOUSE first, that this all could be eliminated?  Of course, I don't know why it amazes me.  These people never were in the tra ...

Amazing Difference In 2 Companies
Mar 11, 2015

It is amazing how I can work for 2 companies and one of them treats me like crap and makes me feel like I do not know to type even though I am in my 23rd year of doing this.  The other company just sent me my last audit for 6 times the amount of lines audited by Nuance and they found 4 minor errors, bunches of good job no error and 1 major error.  I am not as stupid as Nuance thinks I am and also the account I type on for my other job is mainly ESL and is quite frustrating but I do wel ...

Simply Amazing, We Are To Depend On Email
Oct 02, 2013

that little spinny thing has been spinning for half hour..Closed it out and tried again and the spinny thing keeps on spinning..You would think they could do better..And Windows Live Mail sends a message server refused to connect.. ...

Amazing How This "huge Hospital System That Never Runs Out Of Work" Has Run Out Of Work Sm
Aug 12, 2012

has run out of work yet again, from last night and still this morning.  Stupid me for believing the promises of a recruiter.   ...