A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Not uploading is the system down? - or is it me

Posted: Sep 26, 2014

It says cannot work until previous job is uploaded or something to that effect and made me sign off the job I was on..Ive never seen that before, anyone else?

crashing - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
yep, same here

MModal - km

[ In Reply To ..]
Same problem. On phone with them right now, the operator didn't seem to know about any issues, she opened a ticket. She just got a message from someone asking about system down. Ticket opened.

Similar Messages:

Not Uploading Job
May 12, 2015

Please please be a crash, I need a nap ...

Anybody Else's Jobs Not Uploading?
Nov 08, 2010

For about the last 10 minutes, I have 2 jobs that will not upload and got NJA message for 601 pm, but tried to upload at 620 pm.  Hate to logout and lose them both.  Anybody else.  Light is green now. ...

Uploading And Downloading
Sep 27, 2011

Hi: I am new to Express Scribe and want to know how to upload and then resend completed files.  The instructions state that the file is saved to the C drive. From there one should be able to open and tranctibe the file for resending via the program. Any help would be desparately appreciated since I have one typed document and it is ready to send. Stuck in the middle ...

Jobs Not Uploading Now
Nov 02, 2012

None of the jobs that I've done since we came back up have uploaded.  What do we do now? ...

Uploading Job Is Stuck.
Nov 18, 2012

Editscript Uploading Problems
Jan 25, 2010

Has anyone had trouble with the EditScript software not holding corrections after uploading? ...

Glitches And Jobs Not Uploading
Nov 09, 2010

I wonder if the troubles are in regions, because I have had no issues with anything.  I like the upgrade!  I've getting faster and getting more work done.  Sometimes change IS good!  ...

Slow Uploading At End Of Shift
Jan 28, 2011

Anyone else having this problem at the end of the shift? Thanks. ...

Uploading A Report Off The Clock
Jul 16, 2013

Are we sure the work we upload after we clock out is included in our pay?  I might be paranoid, but I can see Nuance only paying for lines uploaded during times we are clocked in. ...

Is It Them Or Me? Uploading Reports Very Slowly
Jul 06, 2014

x ...

I'm In, It Is Slow But So Far Uploading And Downloading
Dec 15, 2014

x ...

Why The Delay In Uploading Lines Under The
Dec 17, 2014

This plan was touted as easy, transparent. Where are our lines, Nuance? Some of us have mouths to feed and utilities to pay and we need to be able to decide early on if the kids go hungry or the lights get shut off. I know you can't imagine this, but it's real for many of us. Why the delay in uploading lines? Hopefully, you've increased your HR staff in anticipation of the inquiries sure to come in explaining the easy, transparent formula once you do hit the submit button. ...

Does Anyone Notice At Certain Times The Down And Uploading Seems Slower.
Apr 22, 2015

nm ...

Camus System? (computer System)
Dec 26, 2013

I cannot find documentation on this.  The context appears to be the imaging and labs and the doctors have been dictating the system is down.  Thank you for any help! ...

Lately, I Tend To Give The Middle Finger To The Computer Screen As I'm Uploading.
Sep 16, 2011

x ...

How Does One Get Rid Of That "ding" When Uploading? Nm
Sep 30, 2014

xx ...

8:25 EST - Is The System Down? Nm
Jul 14, 2010

I can't access the demographics and my jobs are neither uploading nor downloading.  It's not my Internet connection. ...

System Down Pay
Jul 15, 2010

Did anyone work last night when the system went down for a bit?  Has anyone heard if we will be paid for that lost hour or is it our responsibility to make this up also?  It fries me as last night I HAD work and today I don't.  What is the use of getting PTO if you can't let amount to anything so that you can take time off when you want or need to? ...

System Down??
Aug 30, 2011

Anyone else having trouble.  Cannot connect to DocQscribe or my email!! ...

This System
May 13, 2012

beyond repair.  We let it go on far too long, the abuses.  The lawsuit will help, but it is not enough, and it will take too long. I shouldn't be complaining about making minimum wage or less than minimum wage or be bullied into changing my timesheet.  I shouldn't have to see any posts on here telling me I must be a bad MT if I only make minimum wage.   I have spyware loaded onto my computer that watches me.  Something is not right here folks.   ...

Whole System Down
Jan 11, 2013

The whole freaking system is down!!  I LOVE it.  I hope they are losing millions$$$$ ...

CRY System???
Mar 03, 2013

I'm doing a total hip arthroplasty. The dictator is using a "CRY system." Can anyone tell me the actual spelling of this?     Thanks! ...

System Down Or Is It Me?
Sep 04, 2013

x ...

System Down For Me, Too
Oct 28, 2013

Crap. ...

System Down? 6:11 A.m. CST
Dec 24, 2013

Anybody else? ...

System Up/down
Feb 25, 2014

Well, I got in....typed a report....and then it would not upload, so I am sure I lost it.  I am not going to try again until it shows a green light, or sup says we are up again. ...

Is The System Down AGAIN???
Nov 12, 2014

I just finished a lengthy report and it's trying to upload but won't.  Is the system down again?  If it is, what does this make, 3 times in the last couple of weeks?  ...

System Up Now
Nov 12, 2014

I just got back in.  Let's give this another go.  :/ ...

While I Want To See The POD System
Jan 26, 2015

Fail in epic proportions, as it eventually will, looking at the mess made of the reports on MY main account makes me sick to my stomach. ...

System Down?
Jan 30, 2015

The system seems to be hung, or maybe it's my computer.  It's trying to download a report to me and it's just sitting there.  I was able to upload the report I just finished though.  ...