A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone else finding Fluency running like molasses today? - nm

Posted: Feb 07, 2014

nm

Not sure since I didn't have a chance to access it today - what as there is no work

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Fluency Running Slow Or Just Me? NM
Feb 28, 2015

nm ...

Running Slow Today, Anybody Else?
Jan 28, 2013

I just came on shift and the system is sluggish, taking forever to download jobs and to switch between screens for ADT.  As if that wasn't delightful enough, I just got the dreaded "unable to provide further audio" on the only decent-length job I've had, and I was actually able to hear it just fine.  I broke it just to be on the safe side - I'm not going to do a job if I'm not sure of getting credit for it.  Is anybody else dealing with ...

My Patience Is Running Thin Today
Sep 16, 2014

Talking at the speed of light, poor sound quality, half words, yawning, chewing, accents..I HATE this JOB!!! ...

Fluency Training Today. The Trainer Said To Be OFF
Mar 10, 2014

Are they serious? We are to use Fluency manager on our own time, unpaid? I'm glad I recorded the call or I wouldn't have believed it. ...

DQM Slow As Molasses Again
Nov 26, 2012

So, Starting Today Is The 1500 Line Requirement On Fluency?
Sep 01, 2013

just wanted to make sure i'm getting it in! ...

Are Timesheets Approved Today? Nothing From TSM On Monday Or Today. NM
Jan 01, 2014

xx ...

Email Working Today? Silent Today.
Feb 25, 2015

By this time in the day, usually, there has been at least 7 emails - several from QA, at least 2-3 backlog updates, and 1 reminder to work our shift and work our entire shift. ...

Ekg Finding
Nov 22, 2009

EkG shows subacute S/L semi versus pericarditis. ...

Help Finding Gel Name
Apr 25, 2010

This is for a 7-yo with a chin laceration. Wound was anesthetized with s/l "lead" gel. Or could be bled gel, black gel-not clear at all.   Can anyone help here? ...

Finding A Job
Aug 11, 2010

I am getting ready to graduate from Penn Foster in the Medical Transcription program. I was real exited about this at first, but I am hearing that it is not easy to find a job. Does anyone know of a transcription company that hires newbies?                                                                      Jenny ...

Finding Own Clients PLEASE HELP
Oct 21, 2009

Hi Everyone, Right now the company I work for hardly has any work.  I am thinking about sending out a letter to local clinics and also maybe putting out an ad on craigslist for transcription work.  Have you tried this?  I have questions:   What things do I have to consider? How do I charge people (I know I can do line count in INstantText and figure out line count and cost)-is 10 CPL a good place to start?  Are there other costs I need to factor in?  How about tax ...

Finding PA/PAC Names!
Oct 28, 2009

For those "low-talkers" who won't spell the PA/PACs name, combined with my endless list of names, does anyone know the easiest way to just do a generic search for all of them? It's exhausting! Thanks, y'all! ...

Finding Another Job Vent
Oct 31, 2009

I need to find a new job.  The company I'm working for is replacing med transcriptionists with voice recognition and electronic health records.  This is not the first time this has happened either, . . it happened at another hospital I worked for.  The company's response was "you can go work for the service."  Yeah, right, at half the pay.  After working at a good in-house hospital job for nine years, I realize how home MTs are so mistreated.  And, ...

SA2 Running Out Of Work?
Nov 03, 2009

Has anyone else been running out of work in Sa2 the past few weeks?  I have been told to change my schedule and been offered crapola hours.  Just wondering how others have been doing lately.  It has been a while since I posted on here.  Thanks. ...

Still Having Trouble Finding This
Jan 30, 2010

I have asked this before and got an answer but do not see what was suggested I would be able to see.  After I have requested a day off in schedule source, if I go into the "days off" page, where is the approval?  I see a yellow box that says "request" but do not see anything about the answer to the request.  I also checked my calendar - is there something on the calendar about it?  Last time I made a request I found out at the last minute I did indeed have it off, but had not ...

Anyone Else Running Out Of Work?
Feb 10, 2010

I'm so sick of having to hit the pawn shops up to pay my bills because the company I've been with for 7 years has overhired. I've not had any work now for 3 hours. ...

New MT Finding Position
Jul 01, 2010

I am a current student at the MSU of Technology.  I am currently looking for a position in Medical Transcription or Medical Billing.  I am very fustrated.  PLEASE HELP!! ...

Finding Experience
Sep 20, 2010

Why is it so difficult to find a job in the MT field?  There are many more quality jobs for MT's that have 2+ years of experience.  Can I use my schooling as experience? How do I find a job as a graduate with an Associate Degree?   SB ...

Not Walking But RUNNING!
Sep 30, 2010

After 10 years with Medquist I've decided to not walk but RUN!  Does anyone know how I can take the abbreviations I've spent 10 years developing on my own?  Is there a way I can copy them to a disk?  Any help would be so appreciated! ...

Need Help Finding Pay Schedule Please
Oct 05, 2010

I lost pay schedule for the year in the e-mail purge. Can someone please help me? ...

Finding A Position?
Jan 18, 2011

I graduated from a medical transcription course last April.  I still haven't found a position. I have tried everything!  I have sent out resumes, flyers, letters to Dr. offices. I have applied at several of the companies online, and everyone wants experienced MT's, taking a course isn't enough!  Any ideas?  ...

Finding A Job For A Newbie...
Apr 22, 2011

Hi, Does anyone have advice for a "newbie" transcriptionist finding work?  It seems all the job ads want minimum 2 years experience.  I've just completed a medical transcription course and would appreciate any advise on finding work.  Thanks! Happy Easter!   ...

Finding A Job As A New Coder
Sep 30, 2011

I am an MT considering going to school for coding.  I have been reading the message boards of the coding professional organization and found it to be full of comments from new certified coders who can't find jobs without experience, and some have been looking for over a year.  I am leaving the MT field after only 6 years due to salaries going into the tank with SR.  I think coding would be a good fit for me, but hate to spend thousands of dollars and a year of school time on ...

Finding It Hard To
Jan 17, 2012

sit at a keyboard for 8 hrs a day everyday.  Guess I'm just getting old.  Wish I could find part-time work.  Does anyone know of any good companies that will allow part-time (20-25 hrs)? Doesn't seem to be very many out there.  TIA. ...

Laparoscopy Finding
Jan 18, 2012

Dictated:  She underwent an uneventful laparoscopic right hemicolectomy for a right colon cancer.  Laparoscopy failed to reveal any signs of carcinomatosis or liver s/l studying or stutting.   Thanks for looking and for any help. ...

Knee MRI Finding
Feb 02, 2012

Dictated:  MRI reported as positive for minimal s/l truckation (truh-KAY-shun) of the posterior horn of the lateral meniscus, possibly secondary to prior injury.  No displaced meniscal fragment was identified. I was thinking "truncation" (shortening), but does that fit in context?  I have not heard with regard to menisci before. Thanks for any help. ...

Running Out Of Work During The Day
Sep 11, 2012

I am running out of work every weekday.  I don't get work till around 11 am.  Are there accounts that are busy during the day? ...

Laboratory Finding
Oct 21, 2012

Doctor is dictating "Assessment and Plan" findings. She is dictating about Restless Legs.  She dictates "Looking at his last labs, his  (sounds like Endo sees) were low. " Not sure what "Endosees" or "Indosees" or it even could be "NDCs are low." I am not sure what she is dictating. I cannot locate anything close to that. Wondering if it has anything to do the patient's iron level.. any help would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

Finding MT Remote Job
Dec 01, 2012

I recently obtained my Certificate from a community college for Medical Transcription/Coding. I also work full time at our county mental health clinic, scheduling appointments for patients, answering telephones and transcribing reports for 3 psychiatrists (2 speaking in broken Indian dialect). I have submitted many resumes online to all types of transcription agencies and physician's offices. Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get a job as a remote transcriptionist and if you have any ...