A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

classification help - HLS_newbie

Posted: Aug 20, 2011

OPERATIVE REPORT

PREOPERATIVE DIAGNOSIS

Garden III fracture, femoral neck.

POSTOPERATIVE DIAGNOSIS

Garden III fracture, femoral neck.

OPERATION PERFORMED

Percutaneous insertion of 3 cannulated titanium screws.

GROSS FINDINGS

The fracture was known to relatively stable preoperatively, and the 3 titanium screws were inserted percutaneously, using 2-sleeve technique over a guidewire. Fluoroscopic control was utilized. Blood loss was essentially nil, as the procedure was done through a ¾ inch skin incision. The wound was closed with 3-0 Dexon. The patient tolerated the procedure well and was awake almost immediately. The patient returned to the recovery room in satisfactory condition.

PROCEDURE

So this is the report I heard. There is no more audio. I am not violating any privacy issues because this report is from my college MT3 course. Please help if you can. What do I put under procedure?

Yes, but isn't this for a test? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

You need to address your question - to

[ In Reply To ..]
your instructors. That's what you're paying them for.

When you are finished with your training and are working, then you can come here for help.

WHAT? Tell me you're a moderator; no tell me - IMANMT2

[ In Reply To ..]
you're NOT a moderator. And if you're not who do you THINK you are? MT police?

You OBVIOUSLY have been out of school for a while or never went. Instructors at rip-off MT training sites/schools/colleges usually don't know the first thing about MT they try to "teach"/get-money-from unsuspecting people/would-be students.

Have you heard of the new HIT-Pro test at Hitpro.org? 6 month juco class, take the test (for free?) then bammo you get one of the newly created 50,000 HIT-Pro jobs out there just WAITING to be had. I think it stands for health information tech, the "industry's"
answer to the rush to convert to EMR.

Uh-huh. Wonder how much it costs.

STILL, asking these questions are not allowed here. - (sm) anonMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I took her post as informative to a newbie. What was posted is the simple truth. This site is not for students to ask their (test/homework) questions - it's for on-the-job help when research fails, or you just cannot get that accent.

Simple as that.

I don't understand. If the audio cuts off here, - what could you SM

[ In Reply To ..]
possibly type? Dictation ends here?

Similar Messages:

HIV Classification
Jan 20, 2010

The patient has HIV class CD4 "canthada" at 353. Any one famiilar with this classification and what the word might be that sounds like canthada?  ...

Colonoscopy Classification
Nov 29, 2011

In a colonoscopy report, doc is dictating, s/l ? body I, ASA II.  I know about the ASA classification, but not sure about the other.  Thanks! ...

What Classification System - YT1N2?
Nov 18, 2009

This is the first time I have heard of this - YT1N2. What classification system is this? ...

Cancer Classification Question
Mar 23, 2010

Pt has breast cancer, infiltrating ductal carcinoma, Nottingham Grade 3 or III-which is it?? TIA! ...

Question Regarding Employee Classification
Nov 22, 2011

I am a new MQ emp (not by choice) and signed on as FT with benefits, but then found out how worthless the ins is. I am thinking about changing to FT with limited benefits or PT with limited benefits. Is there a drawback? Will they lower my pay? I like the part about lowering the minimum lines required. Any advice would be welcomed. Thanks ...

Alpha/IMedX Employee Classification
Aug 12, 2014

Just got a letter from the IRS saying they concluded that I performed services (2013) for the firm (Alpha) as an employee! So looks like Alpha and their COO and CRO "team" weren't playing by the rules, although their webpage currently boasts Ms. CRO "ensured compliance with Federal law and managing the payroll benefits for IMedX" in her bio. I see their new webpage no longer has IMedX attached to it--what's up with that anyone know? ...

Cancer Classification + "with Zero Of Eight"
Nov 21, 2013

"Pathology from this showed a T2 N0 with zero of eight lymph nodes present cancer." I understand the T2 N0, but it's the "with zero of eight lymph nodes" part that I am not sure about. Thank you for any information. ...