A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What's the line quota per pay period at Landmark? - nm

Posted: Feb 22, 2013

d

Line quota - candybar

[ In Reply To ..]
They tell you during the interview that you're expected to do 12,500 per pay period for full time, but a lot of the time they run out of work, so it's impossible to meet. I've been working there for years and I just make my own quota. I have a part-time account on the side that I work on to take up the slack.

Seriously? Dislike police in town - candybar

[ In Reply To ..]
There is no reason why my initial response should be "disliked."

Don't worry about a quota, because you are not likely to make it. - They ALWAYS run out of work, I have been there fou

[ In Reply To ..]
They don't complain if I take off and I don't complain when I have zero work. Can't make a living there, but part-time is okay sometimes.

Similar Messages:

Line Quota And Benefits
Jun 09, 2010

It's an outrage to have your CPL cut in half with editing but for the company to expeCT scan the same quota (dollar wise per pay period) to maintain benefits is a kick in the teeth.   I'm not a newbie to this "career".    Now we have to have QUANTITY and QUALITY - no blanks.   If you can afford to stay in your desk 10-12 hours a day and watch your life slip by this may be for you.   How did we end up letting these companies rip us off l ...

Line Count Quota ?
Oct 11, 2013

Does our line count quota change if most of our reports are straight typing? For example, the other day, 50%, yes 50% was straight typing!! Does the line count quota change for this, or am I just supposed to type faster, or make it up on another day - hopefully. ...

Pay Period Changes Landmark Transcription
Nov 07, 2014

Landmark has been great for the most part until this recent notification of changes in our pay periods back to bimonthly.  Is anyone else just a little upset that we only get one week's pay for the first check of Dec. instead of usual 2?  We still only get the same check end of month for 1-15th.  Some of us have bills & will only get half the check.  I was told that no one else was too bothered by this.  Guess I'm the only one who actually works for my payc ...

Making Line Quota In 40 Hour Week? Sm
Apr 17, 2013

I can't seem to do it, crappy account with lots of ESL. Are other folks working off the clock or is it permissible to be on the system until you reach quota? ...

What Is The Required Line Counts Daily/pay Period?
Apr 04, 2012

Need to know if I can produce.  :) ...

Trouble Pulling Up Their Line Counts For This Pay Period
Dec 10, 2012

Anyone having trouble pulling up their line counts for this pay period so far?  I am just trying to keep track and make sure I meet the quota but can only get one day's (today's!) numbers. Maybe just a glitch, hoping so! ...

Struggling To Make Line Count Every Pay Period
Apr 11, 2014

I have been here for two years and it seems like I am just struggling to make line count every pay period.  I feel like I am walking up a hill in a big wind storm, moving but not really getting anywhere.  I work nights and I am getting too tired at night.  I know most of this is my fault, but worked as an MT before and did great, no problems what so ever and great pay.  Does anyone else feel like this? ...

Landmark Insurance - Does Landmark Offer To Full Time Employees?
Jan 24, 2012

What kind, if any, insurance does Landmark offer to full time employees? Medical, life, dental, etc Need medical and dental and thinking about taking a job here. ...

Quota Up, Pay Down.
May 09, 2014

I started working for the company and almost immediately (within a couple weeks) after I signed the contract, the weekly quota went up and the VR pay instantly dropped way down. How can this happen? ...

Can't Remember What The LPH Quota Is. Do You Know?
Oct 05, 2010

Does anyone remember what the required lines per hour is?  Thanks! ...

Keystrokes Quota
May 03, 2011

Thinking of applying to KS....does anyone know the daily number of  report requirements...if there any? Thanks---Ada ...

Does Precyse Have A Quota
May 31, 2012

Does Precyse have a quota, must you produce a certain number of lines per day?  I'm looking for part-time work.  If there is a certain expectation, what happens if you fall below it?  I'm thinking I would like to try Precyse but those are my main concerns.   ...

Are There Any Companies That Do Not Require A Quota?
Jan 20, 2010

I have 9 years' experience and can do about 150-180 lines an hour, but I hate having the feeling of I need to get to the particular quota and rushing myself along.  I want to do a quality report and would rather work for a company who represents that.  Anyone know of any companies out there like this?  TIA. ...

Impeding Making The Quota.
Sep 21, 2012

Here I am teetering around the production quota and why?? Because I have to do so much work that is not paid for and is time consuming (entering the ADT info, cc information that is beyond what is in their database) and trying to deciper a lengthy and convoluted CP, plus trying to figure out which, if any, document standard has to be used and finding it in a long list of standards for Ctl S. I had requested that that document format associated standards be put at the top of the list which is e ...

General ? About Meeting LPH Quota
Feb 19, 2015

Just a general question.  I'm not asking for and really don't want to start something.....I would just like to know......if you are working for a national company and their line per hour requirement is 260, do you make, or exceed, it?  And, if so, do you find it extremely difficult or fairly easy to achieve.  This would be on an average evening where you don't run out of work and most of the work comes easy but you still have a few honkers.  Thanks! ...

Meridian's Quota Is Daily Or Weekly?
Aug 16, 2010

Does anyone know if Meridian's quota is daily or weekly?  If you have information please let me know.  Thanks! ...

PTO Per Pay Period
Dec 09, 2011

Just got off the utilipro site and can't seem to see where it is listed the # of hours of PTO I get per paycheck.  I am a FT employee and have been with the company 6 years already, but I can't find this info.  Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks! ...

Period Or No Period
Jan 03, 2013

Hi.  I know I am going to get ripped for these questions.  However, I have not transcribed in a while and I cannot remember if mg, mcg should be mg., mcg.  Can someone help me update myself.  Thanks Carol.  Also, since I am asking, for postoperative diagnosis do you type " same "or do you type out what the preop was?  I would appreciate any help as there are so many different ways to transcribe it and sometimes clients have preferences.  Thanks Carol. ...

End Of Pay Period . . .
Jan 20, 2013

and I'm a little concerned.  My supervisor religiously sends out an email reminding people to approve their timecards, and this time - nothing.  I've put in the last of my PTO to cover all the hours I missed this week due to NJA (which is basically a failure of management to staff accounts correctly), and she still hasn't approved it.  She usually has by this time.  My concern is that MModal is going to start pulling stunts like some of these other c ...

End Of Pay Period
Jan 30, 2013

This is to those MTs who do next to nothing for most of the pay period and then the last 2 days decide to make up all of their lines.  It really screws those of who show up every day and work our full day.  I've spent more time hitting the "get next job" today than I've transcribed lines.  I looked back at the last 5 pay periods and every single one of them on the last 2 days of the pay, I was barely able to make my lines. If you're going to be a slacker then just ...

$161.00 This Pay Period
Jul 25, 2013

Welp....at least I can make my car payment.....Food?  Food banks here I come! ...

Got MUP This Pay Period.
Jul 09, 2014

Low and no work, multiple accounts.  Lucky I got what I did this last payperiod.  However, early this year I got a few bucks in MUP and was told to bring my statistics up or else.  Now, I figure I will be either fired or put on probation for this.  Spent too much time signing in and out for OOW crap.  Should not hold us accountable for that, but you know how it goes. ...

How Could I Have Earned So Little This Pay Period!!!
Dec 10, 2009

I'm $200 short.  The big difference is I did more ASR this pay period.  At this rate, the rent is now at least 3/4 of my monthly earnings.  How am I going to pay the bills and still eat? Hope I can survive until I'm out of here?  Counting down - 7 more months to go until my training for a new career is finished.  ...

Probation Period
Feb 19, 2010

I am curious - I was hired by a company and am almost at my probation end period.  I have been hearing a lot from other MTs about getting laid-off and or terminated from different companies.  I wonder if I should be worried that it will happen to me.  I would hate to think the worst but ... ...

Pay Date For This Last Pay Period - Is It 04/26? Nm
Apr 25, 2010

x ...

ASR's Training Period Over
Jul 26, 2010

Why are we still having to jump through hoops -- highlight and skip marker for more than 5 words, etc.  - for the ASR?  Hasn't it had time to "learn" all it is going to learn?  It would be so much easier just to delete the crap we can't use and have to re-do instead of all the red skip markers, etc.  Anybody been told that we can just DELETE and not SKIP yet? ...

When Does The New Pay Period Start/end?
Dec 09, 2010

Just wanted to know when the end of the pay period was or beginning.  Is Monday, 12/13 start of the new pay period?  I know pay is every two weeks. ...

Two Apaces After A Period?
Feb 16, 2011

I have always double spaced after a period before beginning the next sentence but it appears that this rule may have changed in recent years?  I'm wondering whether one or two spaces is generally accepted by most transcription companies? ...

Pay Period For Nuance
Dec 18, 2011

Hello! I was just offered and accepted a position with Nuance and am supposed to start sometime this week (was supposed to get the new hire PW on Friday, but it did not arrive, hoping it will tomorrow for I really need to start working again..sigh).  Anyway, I know that the pay period runs every other Friday, but what timeframe does it cover for transcription (basically, how long will I have to wait before receiving a check) and when is the next payday.  I forgot to ask these important ...

I Just Want To Work.....period
Sep 21, 2012

First off, thanks for letting me vent because here it comes......why oh why can't I just work and stay working in this darn MT field.  I've been doing this for 10 years and I keep winding up in this exact same spot.  I have continuously worked for more than 1 MT company at a time and there have been a number of times I have had to work a 3rd MT job just to pay the bills, ya' know the basics.  I will NEVER understand how these lame MT "scam" schools can eve ...