A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Keystrokes quota - Ada

Posted: May 03, 2011

Thinking of applying to KS....does anyone know the daily number of  report requirements...if there any?

Thanks---AdaSmile

Keystrokes quota - Laree

[ In Reply To ..]
Ada, I am in the process of being hired there for radiology, and I was told the daily quota for radiology is 108 reports to get medical insurance. You must get this for 2 weeks running.

Similar Messages:

Quota Up, Pay Down.
May 09, 2014

I started working for the company and almost immediately (within a couple weeks) after I signed the contract, the weekly quota went up and the VR pay instantly dropped way down. How can this happen? ...

Can't Remember What The LPH Quota Is. Do You Know?
Oct 05, 2010

Does anyone remember what the required lines per hour is?  Thanks! ...

Does Precyse Have A Quota
May 31, 2012

Does Precyse have a quota, must you produce a certain number of lines per day?  I'm looking for part-time work.  If there is a certain expectation, what happens if you fall below it?  I'm thinking I would like to try Precyse but those are my main concerns.   ...

Are There Any Companies That Do Not Require A Quota?
Jan 20, 2010

I have 9 years' experience and can do about 150-180 lines an hour, but I hate having the feeling of I need to get to the particular quota and rushing myself along.  I want to do a quality report and would rather work for a company who represents that.  Anyone know of any companies out there like this?  TIA. ...

Line Quota And Benefits
Jun 09, 2010

It's an outrage to have your CPL cut in half with editing but for the company to expeCT scan the same quota (dollar wise per pay period) to maintain benefits is a kick in the teeth.   I'm not a newbie to this "career".    Now we have to have QUANTITY and QUALITY - no blanks.   If you can afford to stay in your desk 10-12 hours a day and watch your life slip by this may be for you.   How did we end up letting these companies rip us off l ...

Impeding Making The Quota.
Sep 21, 2012

Here I am teetering around the production quota and why?? Because I have to do so much work that is not paid for and is time consuming (entering the ADT info, cc information that is beyond what is in their database) and trying to deciper a lengthy and convoluted CP, plus trying to figure out which, if any, document standard has to be used and finding it in a long list of standards for Ctl S. I had requested that that document format associated standards be put at the top of the list which is e ...

Line Count Quota ?
Oct 11, 2013

Does our line count quota change if most of our reports are straight typing? For example, the other day, 50%, yes 50% was straight typing!! Does the line count quota change for this, or am I just supposed to type faster, or make it up on another day - hopefully. ...

General ? About Meeting LPH Quota
Feb 19, 2015

Just a general question.  I'm not asking for and really don't want to start something.....I would just like to know......if you are working for a national company and their line per hour requirement is 260, do you make, or exceed, it?  And, if so, do you find it extremely difficult or fairly easy to achieve.  This would be on an average evening where you don't run out of work and most of the work comes easy but you still have a few honkers.  Thanks! ...

Meridian's Quota Is Daily Or Weekly?
Aug 16, 2010

Does anyone know if Meridian's quota is daily or weekly?  If you have information please let me know.  Thanks! ...

What's The Line Quota Per Pay Period At Landmark?
Feb 22, 2013

d ...

Making Line Quota In 40 Hour Week? Sm
Apr 17, 2013

I can't seem to do it, crappy account with lots of ESL. Are other folks working off the clock or is it permissible to be on the system until you reach quota? ...

Keystrokes....
Nov 05, 2009

I know that there have been many negative posts concerning Keystrokes.  Is this Meditech platform that they use difficult to catch onto?  ...

Keystrokes 100% QA
Feb 15, 2010

I'm new to Keystrokes and just found out I barely didn't pass my very first audit to get off 100% QA.  Does anybody know how long they give you to get this 98% passing score before they fire you? ...

DD For Keystrokes?
Jul 01, 2010

I have given notice but including today have 2 checks coming.  To my surprise, the deposit is not in my account today. Has anyone else not gotten their DD from Keystrokes? ...

Keystrokes Help
Apr 27, 2010

I was wondering if anybody knew who I'd contact about trying to add secondary accounts to work on.  I've sent a couple of emails out but I'm not sure I sent them to the right people. ...

Keystrokes Job
May 28, 2010

Read the job opening for Keystrokes and also talked with the recruiter.  Can anybody here who works(ed) for and Keystrokes give real, hands-on experience for working for them?  I've had many instances where how it really is isn't how the recruiter said it would be and don't want to get burned again.   I'd really like to know the good and bad about the company upfront before I decide whether or not to accept the job.  Please don't ...

Keystrokes And VR?
Aug 27, 2010

Does anyone know if Keystrokes uses VR?  I am working with VR at the currently company I am working for and I don't like it.  I'm considering applying with Keystrokes.  ...

KEYSTROKES AGAIN!!
Jun 18, 2011

Seems some companies just do not learn after being sued for unpaid overtime.  Here is another one filed on June 2, 2011 - Whitaker v Keystrokes Transcription - here is the link http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/illinois/ilndce/1:2011cv03734/256349/1/     ...

Over 90,000 Keystrokes
Nov 10, 2010

and QA dings me for one.  Unbelievable.  That's what it averages for 1400 lines a day full-time.  Even with 3 cups of coffee and an office chair seat belt, it's no easy feat.  Ninety-thousand keystrokes PER DAY.  That's not including the ADT, the Internet look-ups, etc.  Throw me a bone here, QA. How many keystrokes to you do, PERFECTLY?? ...

OSI And Keystrokes
Jan 17, 2011

Just wondering about OSI and Keystrokes.  I recently have applied to both of these and looks like I could be hired by either one (have already done the testing).  Could anyway tell me how they are to work for.  Do they do voice recognition? And anyone know their pay rates? ...

Keystrokes W-2's
Jan 21, 2011

Has anyone from KS heard yet when they will be mailing out the W-2's?  ...

Anyone Has Gotten Their W2 Yet From Keystrokes?
Jan 28, 2011

Just wondering if anyone has gotten their W2 yet from Keystrokes? ...

Any One Know If Keystrokes Sent Out
Mar 04, 2011

for reimbursement for overdraft fees?  would be curious to know  . . . thanking you in advance ...

Keystrokes Sm
Sep 16, 2011

Noticed they posted a job for the night shift.  For those who have worked this shift or are working this shift for Keystrokes, is there enough work.  Seems never to be enough work and that would be murder staying away for no work.   :-/ ...

Keystrokes?
Feb 08, 2012

Does anyone have any information on this company?  ...

Keystrokes Anyone???
Apr 25, 2012

Does anyone work for Keystrokes that has any information about the company?  Really need some input....Tks ...

I Think I Got The Job With Keystrokes!!!
May 14, 2012

Please, no negative talk....somebody be positive and be happy with me.  ...

How Much SR Is There At Keystrokes?
Jun 06, 2012

Was told by recruiter the account was about 50/50? Think this would be a typical assumption of their accounts? (Have been told this before and it was way highter...like in the 90/10 range). Thanks in advance. ...

What Will I Like About Keystrokes?
Jun 12, 2012

Yes, I know there are negatives regarding just about every MT company, but I am just about to start with Keystrokes and I'm trying to stay positive and be excited about it, so I would love to hear the good stuff about working for the company and what I can look forward to as I get started. Thanks guys!! ...

Anyone Doing VR At Keystrokes
Jun 21, 2012

How is it? The trainer says it is one of the easiest platforms to learn on if you've never done it. Said the threshold is set high at like 85% (not sure what that means) and it proves to be very lucrative for some. Anyone have any experience with it they could share? Not only am I new to Keystrokes, totally new to VR as well. Thanks in advance! ...