A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Verbal Ink ad - ohcomeon

Posted: Jun 09, 2014

Why would you need to be a "people person" to work at home doing medical transcription? I've been an MT for 14 years and I've never seen another human being during the course of my workday.  Rarely do I ever even get an email from my company, never even talked to my manager on the phone at this place.   Just venting, so sick of all the prerequesites for NO money.  It just seems like a total waste of my education.  That's another pet peeve while I'm at it, how can these transcription schools still be claiming this is a good career and taking people's money to teach them??  They ought to be ashamed.  

but you forgot to mention produce 100-300 notes a day plus - Icurious

[ In Reply To ..]
produce 16 to 20 evaluations. Are you kidding me, who are these people? This is ridiculous, not to mention impossible

SCAM - 1.5moreyears

[ In Reply To ..]
This is a scam, the same ones where they ask you to interview via messenger.....

I have alerted MTJobs of this.

Similar Messages:

Need Advice Regarding Verbal Ink
Jun 10, 2014

I responded to the ad placed by Verbal Ink yesterday for an MT to transcribe surgical pathology. They responded to me today wanting me to set up an interview using yahoo messenger. Is this company legit? I cant find anything negative when I googled them, but I think it seems strange they would handle an interview this way. Thanks! ...

Verbal Warnings...has Anyone Had This????
Feb 24, 2015

So I am curious if anyone else has experienced this or can explain this to me b/c I am not getting any answers...regarding verbal warnings. I recieved one not too long ago. Rightfully so. Had not met a certain criteria for months. It came in the form of a phone call with no mention of a PAP and the word was not ever used. I received a form to sign and signed it. It said I had to immediately show significant improvement or rectify it completely. My TSM said she'd call me in 2 weeks and by th ...

Verbal Warnings...
Feb 25, 2015

went back another week before my call?! I'm so confused. I was told the other day they counted the week prior to my verbal warning. Now was just told by HR they counted the week before that too?!??!! Can someone explain that to me?! The weeks before the call are what prompted the call to begin with. When you tell someone hey get your crap togther isn't it from that moment on ? How can you count weeks before that when they were unaware? Am I missing something? I was told if I dont sign ...

Verbal Link
Apr 22, 2015

Has anyone heard of this company or worked for them?   ...

Ma ScoIn NEURO Exam: "Glasgow Core Eyes 4, Verbal 5, And Motor 6. "
Feb 01, 2011

:) ...

Well-got My Verbal Warning, Next Stop Written Warning !!!
Apr 01, 2010

I guess I'm possibly 2 weeks away from termination if I don't pass the next 2 audits.  Trying to look at it as a blessing in disguise :)  Never failed an audit in the over 10 years that I've worked for Medquist, or maybe I was never audited who knows.  ...

Pt. Rates Pain 9/10 On The "Verbal Analog Pain Scale"??? I Can't Document This, Help:
Nov 18, 2014

nm ...