A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

PRN Transcription, Inc. in Plano, Texas - any info? - mt

Posted: Oct 19, 2011

Does anyone have any information on PRN Transcription, Inc. in Plano, Texas?

P.R.N. - Suzy

[ In Reply To ..]
A friend of mine worked for them. She has been an MT for 20+ years and knows her stuff. She finally quit. There was plenty of work but she said their platform was so clunky she was making 7 bucks an hour. I have heard this from other MTs as well. No experience myself with them.

Thanks for your input - nm. - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

P.R.N. in Ohio has clunky platform, are you - sure this is the same one--sm

[ In Reply To ..]
A few MTSOs out there have PRN in name. One in Ohio is P.R.N. with periods in it and it has terrible platform and is discussed here a lot. Might want to double check before dismissing the place altogether.

PRN in Ohio - dmz

[ In Reply To ..]
I work there and have no problem with the platform. It's as easy as any I've worked on - wondered what you found so difficult about it....Just sayin.
Just sayin ha ha - Such an overused phrase
[ In Reply To ..]
It was crap and anyone who has worked on better platforms knows it.
Oh really? In reply to you.... - dmz
[ In Reply To ..]
I've been on multiple platforms that I felt were worse than this such as Medrite XL - talk about SLOW.....to each his own, sorry about your sour grapes. I don't see what is so difficult about tabbing down to type what the doc is saying...maybe it was not the platform that was crap...?
Hmm, pretty spiteful and defensive of a work - place, that is funny sm
[ In Reply To ..]
Good for you if you make money on it. I had no problem tabbing, duh. It was too slow due to the other issues. Why work on slow platform for lower pay when I get higher rate on faster/easier platform? No brainer. Quite a few other excellent MTs (certainly NOT crap as you imply) also did not like the platform. The way you defend it, sounds like you're the owner who wrote the program and thought it was so user friendly and intuitive. You love it, great/whatever--you can have it. You're in the minority here.
Spiteful? I don't think so... - dmz
[ In Reply To ..]
No, I'm not the owner, just someone who is making a decent rate and able to work on the platform. To each his own. I've been in the minority before, rather be a leader than a follower. With those of you who don't like the platform, that leaves much more work for me. And that's all I'm gonna say about that. :)

Similar Messages:

Anyone Heard Of PRN Transcription, INC Out Of Plano Texas?
Aug 28, 2014

Anyone heard of PRN Transcription, INC out of Plano Texas? Are they a good company to work for? I seen they have an ad on Mtjobs for clinic work and I am interested in clinic work.  I would appreciate feedback please good or bad. ...

SUPERIOR GLOBAL SOLUTIONS OUT OF PLANO TEXAS
Apr 15, 2014

Hi: I am looking to connect with MTs/MLSs who worked for or are currently working for Superior Global Solutions out of Plano, Texas. ...

Need Current Info On Superior Global (Plano) On DQS Account, Not EditScript
Sep 08, 2011

Please give feedback that is current about SGS.  Do you run out of work?  I know what the pay scale is, as I've talked to a recruiter.  I am only interested in the DocQscribe side, so if you are on the Editscript platform (which I do not like), that won't help me.  I'm not concerned about ESLs, was weaned on them.  What I would like to know is how is the QA (picky)?  Do they IM you every 10 minutes (hate that)?  What are the pros and cons.  ...

Anyone Have Info/work For Global Info In Texas???
Jul 04, 2012

Need to know any info ASAP on I think its called Global Info Systems or something like that out of Texas. Lots of clinic work, but low low line rate offered. Need to know about management, stability, VR reality, workload, response from tech support, etc. Also, are these clinics in India? Thanks for any help! ...

Global Info Systems, Texas
Mar 30, 2013

Just wanted to know has anyone worked for this company. I have been "hired", but have not sent my paperwork to them as of yet. I am unsure about this company.  Would love to hear from anyone who has worked for them, and give their input. Also, if anyone else knows of a good transcription company to work for, it would be appreciated. ...

Need Info On MTS Of Texas - Older Posts Are In Archive
Jul 28, 2010

Need to know if the situation has improved at MTS?   Would appreciate any elaboration by MTs who are there and making this company work for them.   Thank you - MT is Me ...

Global Info Systems Located In Texas
Jun 19, 2012

Seeking current info on above company including on-time pay, enough work, etc., etc., pros and cons, please.  Thank you for your time. ...

Any Info On Transtech (Texas), Cant Find Anything Newer Than 2009.
May 26, 2011

Archives are only to 2009, cant find anything newer. Sounded good back then, how are they now? ...

Anyone Know What Happened To SGS Plano?
Dec 16, 2014

I have been trying to pull up SGS (Superior Global Solutions) Plano, TX website for over a week now and it says it does not exist. Did they change their website and not forward it to old site? ...

InfAny Info On Net Med Transcription, All-Write Transcription Or FutureNet Technologies?
Jun 11, 2010

I would appreciate any input anyone may have on these 3 companies. I have tried to find out about them through their local BBB, but only Net Med Transcription has anything on it. Thanks. ...

Contact Information For Superior Global, Plano, TX
Jan 30, 2015

I am trying to file my taxes for last year and have yet to receive my W2 from Superior Global Solutions.  Having been coldly terminated last May I no longer have access to anything related to them so I cannot go into the system and pull my W2 or PM or call my last team leader and apparently the phone number I had for them no longer exists.  How can get hold of them to request my W2?  Can anyone help me with contact information for this.  Thank you in advance. ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Info On August Medical Transcription Or Transcription South
May 29, 2013

I have found a few things on these companies but was looking to find a little more in depth information from past or current employees. ...

OSi Transcription?? Anyone Have Info?
Jan 14, 2010

Does anyone have any experience/info abotu OSi? It seems like they do a TON of hiring and i'm not sure that it's a good thing. I'm a new MT and want to start out right. Thanks! ...

CLK Transcription Any Info?
Nov 12, 2010

Any info on this company?  I have heard from them and she is rather up front about her workload, etc., but I would like to know if anyone has worked for this company.  The last time I posted about a company, someone said "look elsewhere" and I didn't listen and I should have.  I am now looking elsewhere.  If you want to e-mail me that is fine as well.  Thanks in advance.    ...

Any New Info Regarding Transcription Plus LLC
Dec 31, 2010

I did a search on transcription plus LLC and didn't see much but was wondering if anyone currently works for them and has any positive or negative things to say about this company.  I am considering taking a position with them.    TIA ...

Looking For CLK Transcription Info
Sep 07, 2011

I've looked through the archives, have a couple questions on what I couldn't find... Anyone know what the average TAT is? How's the work, steady/intermittent/rare? Anything else I need to know that you think is important? ...

KJ&M Transcription, Inc Any Info?nm
Jan 10, 2012

x ...

360 Transcription - Any Info
Aug 25, 2013

Any info on this company.  Pay, etc.?  They have 2 very long tests.  It is a waste of my time if they pay bum wages and are a bum company.  Any info would help.  TIA. ...

Any Info On CC Transcription? Sm
Oct 07, 2014

They're looking for ortho help.  But, they have 6 dislikes on the post. ...

Any Info On United Transcription Out Of NC?
Nov 29, 2009

Hi.  Was hoping that someone could give me some information regarding United Transcription out of North Carolina??  Any details would be very much appreciated  ...

Transcription South - Any Info?
Dec 04, 2009

I have searched the archives and I don't find anything on this company.  Can anyone help?  Thanks! ...

Any Info On Advance Transcription?
Dec 28, 2009

nm ...

Anyone With Info On Hands On Transcription?
Jan 04, 2010

nm ...

Hands-On Transcription Info....sm
Jan 07, 2010

Hi - any info on this company?  I checked the archives, but info is mostly from a few years ago and vague.  Feel free to e-mail me.  TIA! ...

Letni Transcription - Any Info?
Jan 13, 2010

I have been contacted to test for an entry level position by Letni Transcription.  Does anyone have any information about this company? ...

Info On Medscribe Transcription?
Jan 20, 2010

Anyone Info. On E-transcription Group?
Mar 09, 2010

nm ...

Transcription Matchmaker An Info?
May 04, 2010

Anybody know anything about this company. I seems to be an employment agency for MTs and other medical record related jobs.  Their website says no fee to job seekers. ...

Hils Transcription - Any Info?
May 25, 2010

Anybody have info on this company? ...

Any Info On New Line Transcription
May 31, 2010

Would appreciate any info on this company. Thanks. ...