A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Looking for information on DTSok, have searched archives (sm) - anon

Posted: Jan 04, 2011

and there is just not a lot there.  Platform, pay, straight transcription, VR, schedules?  Any information at all would be greatly appreciated!

TIA

DTSok - ANON

[ In Reply To ..]
If it is the same one I applied for, I didn't hear anything for months. I had come across their ad again and asked why my first application had not been considered as it was the exact same ad. They sent me an email to go test at the MT testing site, I was told I didn't pass and should consider going to school. I should add, that was on the very first screen when I had answered all 5 questions correct. I then sent an email to the person who referred me to the testing site and asked for my results in writing, they ignored me of course. BTW, I had already graduated from the very same place they referred me to 12 years prior :)

HA! I am the original poster, I tested for them and received the exact same (sm) - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
message. Actually it told me that my experience did not meet their requirements, I have over 22 years experience in multiple specialties, acute care and clinical. What exactly are they looking for???

They are looking to sell the course. NM - weirdforwords

[ In Reply To ..]

If it is DTS in Oklahoma City, you did not miss a thing. sm - BTDT

[ In Reply To ..]
It has been a couple of years ago, but I worked for them part time and they used some incredibly slow platform (I would type and watch the screen try to catch up), and they only paid by paper check, not direct deposit, which invariably was delayed by something. Didn't take long for me to say goodbye to that.

Other MTSOs tell you same thing...sm - keyboardplayer

[ In Reply To ..]
This isn't the only MTSO that tells you that you did not pass their test when you really did not fail at all.

After I read another post and the replies, I agree with the MT who said that the MTSOs do not want the MT to have that much experience so they will not have to make up reasons why they cannot pay more than 8 cents per line (without spaces - ha ha ha ha).

It is just my opinion, but if an MT has gone to school to learn transcription, and has even one year experience, 8 cents per line is a terrible salary (you know, because the norm is for MTSOs to require you to work certain hours and there is no work). So, you can imagine what I think an MT with 10+ years of experience should make!!!! Just my opinion.

Good luck to us all!

MTSO doesnt have to -make up reason- for low pay. Can just - say, this is what I pay, take it or not. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x
And a lot will take it. - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Does Anyone Work For Oracle (OTI)? I've Searched The Archives And Would Like S/m
Oct 28, 2009

some newer info regarding platform, pay scale, availability of work, how the lines are counted, etc.  TIA ...

NTS Australia--Anyone Working For Them Now? Have Searched Archives.
May 13, 2015

What kind of fees are charged to you to be paid through PayPal? If you can share what your experience working for them is like, I would really appreciate it.   Thanks. ...

I Have Searched The World Over For This Drug S/l Nil-mecte?? Any Ideas??
Feb 14, 2010

x ...

DTSOK, Inc.
Apr 30, 2012

So, has anyone heard that DTSOK is not doing so well...Why do they keep hiring.  One more question, does anyone have trouble getting the 1200 required lines a day? I am on a straight typing account and do not think I have had the same dictator twice...     ...

Any Info About Dtsok?
Nov 11, 2011

Any info about dtsok?  How are they to work for?  Thanks for any info you can provide. ...

DTSOK, SO RUDE
Mar 20, 2012

I responded to DTSOK's job posting on another board 2 weeks ago.  Within a couple hours, I received an email from their recruiter, indicating that I should take the test that day, as they were planning to talk to people that week.  I did this.  A day later, I received an email from the transcription manager, indicating that I had passed the test, and asking if I was still interested, and asking me to respond to her with the best time for her to call me.  I did this.  ...

Is It Just Me Or Is DTSOK Being Out Of Work More Often?
May 02, 2012

Is it just me or is DTSOK being out of work more often? ...

Digital Or Dtsok
Oct 26, 2014

This company expects the impossible out of their workers while accepting horrible quality audio. First, you have a recruiter calling and praising your qualifications (not to mention taking a 5 part transcription test) and then when you decide to accept their job offer, they put you on an okay audio quality account, but then the 2nd week rolls around,( you are in a different account) and you find yourself replaying the audio and struggling to understand in the midst of static and other ...

Current Info On DTSOK?
May 25, 2011

. ...

Dtsok - What Happened To This Company
Oct 05, 2011

Does anyone know what happened to this company, every time I try to go to the web site, it tells me site cannot be found, did they go out of business or get bought up by a bigger company? ...

Anyone Ever Hear Back From DTSOK After Applying?
Nov 17, 2010

Hi everyone, Anyone ever hear back from DTSOK after applying?  I tried 2 weeks ago, haven't heard a word.  Was not able to find much information on them.  Thanks for any information. ...

Has Anyone Heard Back From DTSOK Since Testing?
Nov 08, 2011

They had said to try to take the test before the weekend so that they would have a chance to look at them and that they would get back to us immediately if we didn't pass the test.  They also said they would be setting up interviews on Monday.  Today is Wed. and still haven't heard anything.  Just wondering if anyone else has heard back from them.  Thanks ! ...

DTSOK Offered Me A Job, Any Recent Info On Co? Sm
Sep 27, 2012

All archived info on this company is pretty old.  Does anyone have any current experience with this company? Recruiter did a hard sell trying to get me to sign up. Old comments are not encouraging. Is anyone happy with this company? ...

Workload At DTSOK Has Virtually Disappeared
Oct 10, 2012

Anyone know why the workload at DTSOK has virtually disappeared the past 2 weeks.  Any info provided would be appreciated...need to know if it is time to move on.  Thank you. ...

Archives
Oct 14, 2009

I was looking on this board for the archives. I used to be able to type in a word that I was looking for and the archives would come up showing me if anyone had discussed this before. Am I just missing something or has this been removed. Thanks ...

Archives?
Oct 04, 2010

This is a really dumb question, but how does one search archives for information on MTSOs?  ...

How Do See Posts And Archives
Oct 18, 2009

Would appreciate any info on how to see messages on boards and in archives.  When I click on the Navigation menu at the left all I get are blank screens.  Thanks. ...

Re DSG: Reading The Archives And Saw Where
Nov 17, 2009

people were complaining of running out of work a lot.  Is that still a problem at DSG or is it better now? ...

Search The Archives
Feb 15, 2011

I have seen people say a few times that they have already searched the archives.  Well how do I do this?  I do not see anywhere with a search box.  I have questions regarding a companies and do not want to repeat questions if they have already been answered.  Thanks. ...

RTP Transcription - Nothing In Archives
May 11, 2011

Didn't see anything in archives about this company. Any info? Thanks! ...

IMedX Archives
Dec 27, 2011

I have read some of the archives about iMedX from a while ago, but am wondering if they are still paying 2 cents per VR line and/or if anybody works there and makes a decent living or is happy there at all.  TIA for any info. ...

Found This In Archives And I Think It
Feb 26, 2013

I agree with her 100%. There will always be more of us, and we really could make a difference if we would just band together. I have always wanted to start a new association for MTs-AMERICAN MTs. Don't let them win. ...

How Do I Check Word Help Archives?
Oct 12, 2009

Not liking this new site, can't easily find anything anymore ...

What In The World Happened To The Archives
Oct 16, 2009

I can't figure out what is going on here anymore.  Tons of posts are gone.  I can't get to the archived posts anymore.  What's going on? ...

MD-IT Anyone? Info Scarce In Archives
Dec 03, 2009

Any info would be most helpful - platform, QA, etc.  This position requires pay per dictation.  I've seen the archives about the average pay per minute but does anyone have any experience with this company being paid by the minute?  Do they give you all the crap or does it seem it's recorded double time?  LOL - okay, not funny. ...

Preferred Transcription - Nothing About It In Archives
Apr 09, 2011

I checked the archives but can find nothing re this company.  Anyone working there or have worked there, could you please share your experience, good, bad and ugly.  Thanks for your input. ...

Anyone Work For Chase, Pay, Etc. Archives Not Sm
Aug 09, 2012

workng and would just like some info. Thx ...

Does Anyone Know How To Search The Archives Of This Board
Feb 22, 2013

The tabs only go back 3 months and when I go to archives I can look up 2005-2009, but I don't know how to search messages for 2010-2012. ...

Search Company Archives
Jun 08, 2013

Can anyone help me search the archives for information on a company? I keep clicking on the search option and get a blank page? ...

How Do I Search For A Month Of Archives
Sep 01, 2014

If I want to do a search for all of June's (or any month's) posts this year from the gab board and want to view the entire month's message, how do I do that.  I've tried the search and archive button but I'm doing something wrong   Thanks, Karen ...