A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Landmark/Bayscribe waiting list - maxsmom

Posted: Jun 27, 2013

Just curious if any of you who were placed on the waiting list because of the Bayscribe account that was pulled a couple months ago have actually gotten back to Bayscribe yet?

I kept asking and asking and was told to be patient, IT was working on it. First K said it would be just a few weeks, but then as time keeps going by.....

I was working on the EditScript account she had, but got discouraged because it was about 95% ESL and I just couldn't make any headway with it.

New accounts - OldMT

[ In Reply To ..]
She had also put me on an acct that was about 90% ESL. I waited patiently for 2 months and asked about the new accts that were supposed to be coming in. I really didn't believe the answers she was giving me. I finally gave up and quit.

That must be why they are hiring - EX-LM

[ In Reply To ..]
I have heard so many lies from this company for the whole TWO YEARS I worked there. I also got fed up with lie after lie and I quit as well. I just stopped working and nobody ever even asked me where I went. I could be dead for all they know. Shows how much they value their employees though, 2 years, I stop showing up for work and I never even got a phone call.

I quit as well - maxsmom

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked there for 2 years as well. The EditScript account was crap. There would be a couple reports in there and I would sit and wait and wait. Then, I would get a desperate email on Friday saying they were backed up and needed all the help they could get..the client was upset, etc.

I ended up quitting, too. Thank goodness I had a second job that I was able to go full time with.
I quit because of that also. nm - MT10
[ In Reply To ..]
XX
quitting - almost
[ In Reply To ..]
for an 80 hour pay period, I have been averaging about 50 hours due to lack of work and the ASR is getting worse. Can't pay my bills right now.

isnt it time - Sm

[ In Reply To ..]
to build a bridge and get over it? Everytime someone posts about Landmark you chime in with your tale of quitting (presumably w/o notice) and them not caring.

I've been there for a few years and love it. If I go missing (which I don't because I'm dependable and reliable), they check to make sure things are okay.

The ESL account? If you guys can't cut it on the account how are you making it as an MT? I work on that account too and if you spend 2 weeks doing the work, you'd find the dictators are just fine.

I think sometimes y'all must just get bored and decide to come on and have the same 3 people share their story again and again trying to make the company look bad. Must be a very sad life to live like that.
There are a lot more unhappy than happy posts at LM - LMM
[ In Reply To ..]
I was once the Landmark cheerleader as well, until I saw so many lies directed at me and I could no longer pay my bills. This board is for MTs to give their experience and it they are entitled to share, just as you are.

I actually have never posted negative about LM, as I just quit a few months ago. I worked there 5 years and I would have starved to death had it not been just a second income for me. Keep in mind, I was hired for FULL-TIME, but only got full-time work for maybe the first 6 months of working there. While I was struggling and begging for more work, they were constantly hiring new MTs.
If you "never go missing," how can you say they check on you? nm - Curious
[ In Reply To ..]
The statement does not really make sense to me. Why would they "always" check on you if you are always there?

I don't work there, but I have seen enough posts to believe that there has to be something wrong with so many people unhappy. Too bad because I love Bayscribe, but I don't love starving to death because I don't have enough work.

How much are they paying for editing on - the ESL account?

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks!!!

editing - sad

[ In Reply To ..]
3 cpl

Ouch - and on a 95% ESL account?

[ In Reply To ..]
That's sheer craziness. No wonder they can't keep anyone on the account.

pay - OldMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I actually think they didn't care whether I quit because they were paying me a higher line rate. Why pay me what I was making when hired 6 years ago when they can get it for 3 cpl? This is also the first time I posted anything about LM, good or bad. I figure retirement paid more than my last few paychecks I was getting. I'm not bitter, it's just the way things are these days in the world of MT.

Similar Messages:

Waiting On My W2 From LandMark
Dec 28, 2013

Still waiting on my W2 from Landmark. Anyone else waiting and when should I get it?  Thanks!!!!! ...

Landmark/Bayscribe
Nov 12, 2009

Been with LM for quite a while.  Work used to be plentiful but now has been drying up over the past month.  Anyone else on their Bayscribe platform having the same problem? Notice that they are doing SR and wondering if some of account is being sent in that direction?? Please feel free to send private e-mail.  ...

Landmark Bayscribe
Jan 27, 2011

Quick question with Bayscribe. On the manager's end, can routing jobs be set up for each individual MT without our knowledge?  TIA ...

Bayscribe Program And Landmark
Nov 20, 2009

Okay out there, give me some idea about how good this platform and or company are and do not tell me to check the archives, etc.  Can't we all just get along and help each other out?  TIA for input ...

Landmark Is Hiring For A Bayscribe Oncology Account
May 16, 2013

Landmark is hiring for a Bayscribe Oncology account.  Just a heads up, I currently work on a Bayscribe oncology account for them and I NEVER EVER have work!  I made $237.00 for the last 2-week paycheck.  I don't know if it is the same account they are hiring for, but even if it isn't, I have asked and asked for a new account, getting no response.  Just a warning, don't quit your day job! ...

Any Thought On Bayscribe/RecordsOne's Other Partners - Landmark Is One.
Sep 10, 2014

Looking at their home page, they seem to be promoting VR as well.  My memory is that Landmark has a (relatively) good reputation. I don't particularly recognize their other transcription partner, DB Transcription.  They also have a coding partner.  http://www.recordsone.com/partners/ Thoughts anyone? (I only got around to checking it out last night).   ...

Two Great Interviews With Accentus STARTeam. Waiting, Waiting, Waiting...
May 10, 2012

I applied, tested for and passed for the Accentus STARTeam position.  I received a call from HR for the first interview and went on to a second interview with who would be my transcrition manager within hours of the first interview.  I was on the phone with her for over an hour.  She was very excited about my experience and told me I would be a great fit.  It was very clear that she thought I would be a valuable addition to her team and the interview went very, very well. &nb ...

Random Audit Due Today...waiting, Waiting.
Apr 11, 2014

My random audits have happened the last 3 months between the 10th and 15th of each month.  So, now... well, I guess I wait to see where the axe will fall.   ...

Landmark Insurance - Does Landmark Offer To Full Time Employees?
Jan 24, 2012

What kind, if any, insurance does Landmark offer to full time employees? Medical, life, dental, etc Need medical and dental and thinking about taking a job here. ...

Short Cut For List Punctuation In A Drug List? (Fluency)
Dec 06, 2014

Is there is quick way to add commas between items in a list? Of course, using Ctl K in front a word will change the punctuation, but it will also change a capitalized drug to lower case, and you will still have to get to the beginning of the next drug which will require 2 Ctl arrows and backspace. Ctl arrow takes you to the beginning of the next word, but you will have to backspace to put in the comma. Adding punctuation to lists is so time consuming! ...

Still Waiting
Oct 15, 2012

I have been waiting since last Thursday to hear back from my supervisor about possibly picking up another account (would be my 5th) or changing my hours so that I wouldn't constantly be OOW. Good thing I didn't hold my breath...tired of constantly being put on the back burner by this company. See what years of dedication gets you? ...

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting
Sep 11, 2014

A week ago today, my e-mail and Remedy locked me out.  Cannot get into either.  My TSM entered a ticket for me.  I am STILL  waiting to hear back from tech support.  Hope I didn't get any e-mails.  HA.    How can they be so busy that it takes them a week?  I don't get it. ...

How Do You Use Your Waiting Time?
Jul 02, 2010

Hi, I am an old MT but new to working at home. Didn't know beans about any company, but have gotten hired by a company that (as I found out on these forums) apparently overhires. As I understand it, this means that my "8-hour shift" may stretch to fill the entire day, as I wait for dictation to become available, because we have to do a certain number of lines, if there's work or not. My question to anyone in the same situation is, What do you do during the time you are waiting? Is it ...

WAITING FOR WORK???
Jun 20, 2012

Take action and file for unemployment...I have and it is approved!!!  For those of us sitting around twiddling our thumbs when we should be working our shift but have the old "no work available" story...the UE term is "underemployed".  Maybe in India this type of treatment of employees flies...but hey, not here! We're in the USA and lovin' it !!!! God Bless The USA !!!!! ...

Waiting On Work...
Jul 15, 2012

after reading this excerpt from the Dept. of Labor website http://www.dol.gov/elaws/esa/flsa/hoursworked/screen1d.asp (this link was posted below in an earlier conversation by "fedup").  Waiting for Work Time which an employee is required to be at work or allowed to work for his or her employer is hours worked. A person hired to do nothing or to do nothing but wait for something to do or something to happen is still working. The Supreme Court has stated that employee ...

TTS- Waiting For The Ax To Fall
Sep 21, 2012

so - today I got my QA - 97.97%. deal is it's now the 3rd one below 98%.. with the tagline that came out a few months ago that if you get a 3rd QA below 98% you'll be fired.  So - why do they not do it today and make me wait for the phone call until Tuesday.. I'm probably going to stress myself so much over worrying about it I'll have a stroke before tuesday.... Deal is -- I"ve been applying to other jobs -- not just MT (live in a very small town so anything medical has ...

Waiting Time Pay
Mar 29, 2013

Did you know that the Department of Labor requires that you be paid for waiting time?  That's right. Keep track of all the time you are out of work during your regular shift and are required to be available to work when the jobs come in.  All that time is billable to the company and is, by federal law, due to be paid to you!  Keep track of all your out of work or waiting for tech support down time!!! Bill the company for it. ...

Do You Ever Feel Like QA Is Just Waiting
Feb 12, 2014

for you to slip up, mess up, and they enjoy it when you do? In the last couple of weeks, I've realized that maybe I'm not cut out for this (I've been an MT for 15 years). I hate feeling like I always have to be on the defensive. In 2 weeks, I have had some pretty major errors attempted to be pinned on me. One of them wasn't even my report. The other one was a mixup. But it feels like they (QA) delight in finding these things and trying to pin them on people that don ...

Waiting For The Big Happy
Mar 11, 2014

about the "overwhelming positive response" to the coding program.  ...

What I Am Waiting And Hoping For,
May 23, 2014

That any large American company that has sent its work overseas would bring it all back and become a "hero" company by doing so, which would garner a lot of press for them, create improved morale across the board, and would hopefully see increased sales and jobs if the American public bought their product over something they could get at Walmart cheaper. This would hopefully trigger copycat companies who want to get in on the act, and maybe we might see a return of jobs to this country. ...

Waiting For E-mail
Nov 12, 2014

Asking/telling us that we must make up time and not claim down time.  I have been out for an hour now.  I don't want to work all night and nor do I want to do it on my day off.  ...

Still Waiting BIG EARNERS!
May 06, 2015

Where are the paycheck stubs BIG EARNERS?!  I'll continue to wait... That is HOW desperate they are for new employees, they get on here and promote nonsense, fabricated lies, and deceit.   Love, The FedUpMT who made 20 dollars an hour 22 years ago, when transcription was the business most of us wanted to be in, when people envied OUR job. PS:  Don't blow false smoke, because we are a DYING breed.  There are NO transcriptions left that make that kind of money, un ...

Waiting For The Axe To Fall Is STRESSFUL!
Nov 04, 2009

The account I am on now is a very large ******** that apparently have in their account absolutely no off-shoring (though I'm sure MQ could get around this), and as o YET have not run into the NJA situations (in fact we are usually behind and being offered OT).  However, I can't help when I'm reading this board and seeing a lot of NJA complaints that this will soon enough happen to us all.  If I didn't come to this board I'd be blissfully unaware.  ...

Growing Old Waiting For ADT Info
Jan 21, 2010

Oh, the things I could be accomplishing while I wait for the ADT screen to populate.  I could write that novel I've always contemplated.  Give the dog a much-needed bath, then knit him a winter sweater.  Read Remembrance of Things Past.  SIGH. ...

Will These Lawyers Help Us? Waiting For A Response.
Aug 02, 2010

http://www.warnlawyers.com/?gclid=CIDywJmCkKMCFQM7agodX3o0pQ   One law recognizes the financial shock and indignity of unexpected job loss. The Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification (WARN) Act provides up to 60 days of pay and benefits to those unlawfully laid off without advance written notice. We can assist you to determine if your WARN rights, and those of your colleagues, were violated under federal and state WARN laws. ...

Hahahaha. I Sat Here For 20 Minutes Waiting
Aug 13, 2010

a job does come up.  I get all excited!  You would have thought I won the lottery or something.  I open up Schedulesource and clock in.  I get into the report.  Notice it is an ASR (kinda bummed, but it is a job, right?) and low and behold, it is a cancelled dictation worth 8 seconds.  Doctor says, "cancel this dictation" and before you know it, I am punching out of Schedulesource and did not make 1 penny.  Bummer!  Did not win the lottery.  Hahahah ...

Waiting On Work And Just Looking Around And Found This
Oct 20, 2011

The 7 Best Medical Transcription Companies to Work For Once you have obtained your medical transcription certification, you are going to need to start looking for employment. There are quite a few companies out there that hire medical transcriptionists. Some are better than others, but it is ultimately up to you to decide who you want to work for. There are literally hundreds of online companies you can apply to upon becoming a medical transcriptionist. Seven of the best companies are Spheris, ...

Is Anyone Still Waiting To Get Their Tax Form From Zylomed?/nm
Feb 01, 2012

x ...

Tired Of Waiting For Calls That Never Come.
May 27, 2012

I am so burned out and so tired of trying to get jobs here.  So many of these recruiters do not call when they say they will and a few just never called.  No explanations, no apology, like "Oh well they are only MTs, a dime a dozen and who cares if we do not call and fail to give them the courtesy you would any other worker."   I am just worn out and sick of trying, sick of doing all the testing and then having an interview where nothing ever happens.  I must admit Nuanc ...

Waiting Period For Benefits
Jun 29, 2012

If you get a job with M*Modal is there a waiting period before benefits kick in?  I checked into Nuance and you work 90 days before you can use insurance.  Is that a standard?  Thank you for any info.  ...