A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Keystrokes email - Lmelton

Posted: Feb 04, 2013

Does anyone know the email address for Keystrokes to send resume?

No, but they have an ad on here you can click on - Ex KS

[ In Reply To ..]
They're a totally different company than they used to be, and not in a good way. Be warned.

Agree - Another Ex KS

[ In Reply To ..]
I agree 150% with the above post. They absolutely are NOT the same company they once were. People are leaving in droves. I would not recommend them at this time.

Droves? How would you know that? Are you management? sm - MT4TooLong

[ In Reply To ..]
I work with the same people I have for many years. I talked with my manager for a long time on Thursday. She told me that they know that the changes they made last year were not good, and they are looking to reverse some of them and improve other things. I was not affected by most of the changes as I was already only at 8 cpl, but I was happy to hear that they are looking to go back to the "good ole days". I don't know what they can do, but anything has to be better than what I am seeing about some of these other companies. I am content, but transcription is so different from when I started that I don't take anything for granted any more.
no matter what the post is, this same person comes on talking about "droves" leaving KS. - Sheesh
[ In Reply To ..]
No use saying anything good. You'll just be bashed or accused of being management. I am sure every person who reads this board knows that only negative posts are real. LOL.
Sorry to say, but when it comes to that place the - negative posts are all true.
[ In Reply To ..]
x
Very true - Another former KS
[ In Reply To ..]
I also know of many MTs (my former coworkers who I still keep in touch with) who have left. I left as well at the end of the summer. Unfortunately, the negative posts about this company are all true. Even people who have been at Keystrokes for many years have left. It's not a good situation at all.
Well it seems kind of odd to me - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
that since the most recent pay reduction, KS has run ads for hiring at least once a week if not twice a week.

They want people with 5 years of experience, they want references, and they want you have long distance and a C-phone for some accounts and they want you to work a weekend day, and all for 7 cpl (or maybe more if you meet their quotas whatever those may be).

It just seems like for a while they were not running ads for hiring and now they are, so what does that tell me?

It tells me they are kind of desparate and that yes, indeed, MTs must have left and quite a few since the ad keeps running and they obviously have had not enough bites.

I wanted to work for KS but I was told I didn't have enough experience, yet I had 20 years of it, so THEIR loss. Most importantly, 15 years of that experience was including but not limited to Meditech which is not a program everyone wants/likes to work on. I certainly will not work for 7 cpl for acute care or give up a weekend day for that piddly diddly amount but I won't bash them for advertising here, as I'm sure they'll find some MTs. I do wish them luck and a happy ending but when you cut people's pay who have worked hard, they are and will warn others as it does hurt if you know what I mean.
They considered 20 years not enough experience?? - Their loss
[ In Reply To ..]
That's the craziest thing I've ever heard of. Chances are they want someone newer they can make jump through hoops for less pay.
They have a lot of new accounts. I am on one. sm - That is why they are hiring
[ In Reply To ..]
I was told that there are 6 accounts that have started since the beginning of the year, and that there are a lot more on the way. I would imagine that a lot of hospitals are fed up with Nuance and MQ and are making changes. I know this because I worked for a hospital that outsourced to MQ last year and now they are with KS.
If that is truly the case and they are winning - bids then why did they cut pay?
[ In Reply To ..]
It doesn't seem like a good business practice to let it known to the MTs you just cut that you've been awarded lots of new accounts. That's actually an even bigger slap in the face especially to the long-time KS MTs who had to take a paycut for whatever excuse they used and also for the new hires at 7 cpl. If what you say is true, in my opinion, they look even worse then.
From what I heard, they had to lower their prices to compete. They still pay more or the same as mo - KSMT
[ In Reply To ..]
I don't think any company can keep going at high pay rates and low contract rates for very long.

Do you not see the news? This is not just transcription. This is EVERYWHERE. My husband has been out of work for 2 years and looks for a job every single day. I'm glad that I make enough money to keep a roof over our heads and food on the table. There's not a lot of extra left over, but we are doing in on my pay.

The pay cuts were bad for some, I understand that, but they are still workable. If you are full time and not new to them, you are higher than 7 cpl, and from what I understand, even if you start at 7 cpl, you are raised once you are full time for a period.

Not a slap in the face at all. I am glad to see that they are surviving and that my job is secure. I want to hear about new accounts; it helps with that sense of security.
Wait until you and that wench coordinator - ExKS
[ In Reply To ..]
get crossways or have a disagreement about anything.
The only wench coordinator that was there is gone. I work well with the one I have now. sm - Happy
[ In Reply To ..]
She has been with KS for more than 10 years and is the best manager I have ever worked for. I am glad to be back under her. The one that used to be over radiology was absolutely clueless and useless. I think the only reason she had a job was because she was friends with the owner, but that could be rumor. I just know that she was fired and should have been long before that.
The one I was referring to is absolutely heartless. - ExKS
[ In Reply To ..]
The so-called "Production Coordinator" is the one I'm referring to. Only out for herself. She has no problem stepping all over someone else. Your house could burn down and kill your entire family and she would STILL chew you out for not working your shift. The ones over rad are nice people, and the one who used to be the rad coordinator and just left was a pleasure to work with as well.
Oh, she is awful - Also ExKS
[ In Reply To ..]
I know exactly who you're talking about! Witch is putting it lightly. You are so right. She is only out for herself and making sure she looks good. She's a total control freak and, as you said, has no problems whatsoever stepping on other people to get to the top. All of the other coordinators I have worked with were much nicer than her. SHE'S the one they should have axed long ago!
Which one? I work under "B" and think she is nice. sm - TiredFingers
[ In Reply To ..]
I have heard that "C" is hard to work for but another MT friend told me that she is the best. Those are the only two that I know of.
I work under both B and C - KS
[ In Reply To ..]
I work under them both. They are both very good. B is sweet and C is professional but still friendly. I actually do better with C because she is organized and cares about the accts and it shows. The people who have issues are those who call off all of the time, are flaky, or who just suck at transcription. I used to be a lead but stepped down due to all of the excuses and bitter transcriptionists. I have to hand it to the people who have to listen to that kind of complaining or reasons as to why they can't work day in and day out.

Similar Messages:

Latest Keystrokes Email
Aug 31, 2011

Wow, did everyone get the email sent at 5:05 this evening, which was 6:05 my time.  A lot of BS sprinkled with "we love yous" and "by the way, you aren't getting paid until Friday" and "Its all the office manager's fault because I don't take responsibility for my own actions" love note.  "We are in a steady growth mode" and "we had to change pay dates because we can't get our stuff together enough to do invoices on time" and "we are super and you are lucky to w ...

Holy Yikes..got An Email From MedQ With All Email Addresses
Nov 17, 2011

I am sure these are closely guarded as they would let MTs actually communicate with each other..and that would be a no no.. MTs might actually band together ...

Is Anyone Having Email Issues. Just Tried To Reply To An Email And It Didnt Work.
Dec 02, 2014

x ...

Vent - MQCentral Email Is The Lousiest Email
Dec 07, 2010

system devised!  It never seems to work and is so unbelievably slow I can't stand it!!  Glad I got that off my chest. ...

Good Ole MM. They Want Us Perfect But Their Email Saying Email Purge
Oct 19, 2012

x ...

Do They Send Rejection Email To Your Testing Email?
Mar 20, 2014

s ...

Imedx Email. How Do You Delete An Email?
Apr 06, 2015

I see nothing. ...

Trying To Email 360 Transcription With Their Email
Mar 23, 2015

and it says there is no such address.  Anyone else having trouble like that? ...

New Email Regarding The "migartion" Of Email.
Apr 02, 2015

nm ...

Keystrokes....
Nov 05, 2009

I know that there have been many negative posts concerning Keystrokes.  Is this Meditech platform that they use difficult to catch onto?  ...

Keystrokes 100% QA
Feb 15, 2010

I'm new to Keystrokes and just found out I barely didn't pass my very first audit to get off 100% QA.  Does anybody know how long they give you to get this 98% passing score before they fire you? ...

DD For Keystrokes?
Jul 01, 2010

I have given notice but including today have 2 checks coming.  To my surprise, the deposit is not in my account today. Has anyone else not gotten their DD from Keystrokes? ...

Keystrokes Help
Apr 27, 2010

I was wondering if anybody knew who I'd contact about trying to add secondary accounts to work on.  I've sent a couple of emails out but I'm not sure I sent them to the right people. ...

Keystrokes Job
May 28, 2010

Read the job opening for Keystrokes and also talked with the recruiter.  Can anybody here who works(ed) for and Keystrokes give real, hands-on experience for working for them?  I've had many instances where how it really is isn't how the recruiter said it would be and don't want to get burned again.   I'd really like to know the good and bad about the company upfront before I decide whether or not to accept the job.  Please don't ...

Keystrokes And VR?
Aug 27, 2010

Does anyone know if Keystrokes uses VR?  I am working with VR at the currently company I am working for and I don't like it.  I'm considering applying with Keystrokes.  ...

KEYSTROKES AGAIN!!
Jun 18, 2011

Seems some companies just do not learn after being sued for unpaid overtime.  Here is another one filed on June 2, 2011 - Whitaker v Keystrokes Transcription - here is the link http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/illinois/ilndce/1:2011cv03734/256349/1/     ...

Over 90,000 Keystrokes
Nov 10, 2010

and QA dings me for one.  Unbelievable.  That's what it averages for 1400 lines a day full-time.  Even with 3 cups of coffee and an office chair seat belt, it's no easy feat.  Ninety-thousand keystrokes PER DAY.  That's not including the ADT, the Internet look-ups, etc.  Throw me a bone here, QA. How many keystrokes to you do, PERFECTLY?? ...

OSI And Keystrokes
Jan 17, 2011

Just wondering about OSI and Keystrokes.  I recently have applied to both of these and looks like I could be hired by either one (have already done the testing).  Could anyway tell me how they are to work for.  Do they do voice recognition? And anyone know their pay rates? ...

Keystrokes W-2's
Jan 21, 2011

Has anyone from KS heard yet when they will be mailing out the W-2's?  ...

Anyone Has Gotten Their W2 Yet From Keystrokes?
Jan 28, 2011

Just wondering if anyone has gotten their W2 yet from Keystrokes? ...

Any One Know If Keystrokes Sent Out
Mar 04, 2011

for reimbursement for overdraft fees?  would be curious to know  . . . thanking you in advance ...

Keystrokes Sm
Sep 16, 2011

Noticed they posted a job for the night shift.  For those who have worked this shift or are working this shift for Keystrokes, is there enough work.  Seems never to be enough work and that would be murder staying away for no work.   :-/ ...

Keystrokes?
Feb 08, 2012

Does anyone have any information on this company?  ...

Keystrokes Anyone???
Apr 25, 2012

Does anyone work for Keystrokes that has any information about the company?  Really need some input....Tks ...

I Think I Got The Job With Keystrokes!!!
May 14, 2012

Please, no negative talk....somebody be positive and be happy with me.  ...

How Much SR Is There At Keystrokes?
Jun 06, 2012

Was told by recruiter the account was about 50/50? Think this would be a typical assumption of their accounts? (Have been told this before and it was way highter...like in the 90/10 range). Thanks in advance. ...

What Will I Like About Keystrokes?
Jun 12, 2012

Yes, I know there are negatives regarding just about every MT company, but I am just about to start with Keystrokes and I'm trying to stay positive and be excited about it, so I would love to hear the good stuff about working for the company and what I can look forward to as I get started. Thanks guys!! ...

Anyone Doing VR At Keystrokes
Jun 21, 2012

How is it? The trainer says it is one of the easiest platforms to learn on if you've never done it. Said the threshold is set high at like 85% (not sure what that means) and it proves to be very lucrative for some. Anyone have any experience with it they could share? Not only am I new to Keystrokes, totally new to VR as well. Thanks in advance! ...

Keystrokes - Is It Still The Same?
Jul 16, 2013

Many years ago I worked there for a short time because their voice files were of such poor quality. Is it still the same? ...

Anyone Know About Keystrokes? How Much
Nov 06, 2013

do they pay. Ad says they pay per hour.  Applied to them.  Would like some feedback please? ...