Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Medical scribe employment.. (Views: 55)

Industry standard?? - KRMT

Posted: Aug 28th, 2023 - 8:12 am In Reply to: Rad MTs - Do you think

I often see 4 CPL is the industry standard for this business, yet we have several fast food burgers joints (Wendy's, Burger King, McDonalds) in my town and the pay offered by each place is sometimes a $2 difference per hour. I don't understand honestly why these companies are trying to compete by paying low wages. Typically, you compete with other similar business by offering a comparable good/service at a lower price, not by paying your employees less. Honestly, wouldn't you get a better work force if you paid more. I started at 9 CPL in 2011 when I began my MT career. Now it's 4 CPL. It doesn't make sense. What is the reason the companies reduced the pay? It's literally more than half of what it was 10 or so years ago. Are they charging their clients 50% less than they were 12 years ago? What is the reason for no raises? I used to get a raise every year on my anniversary. Nothing about this industry makes any sense to me. I would love to know what MTSOs charge their clients.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)