Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I have been doing legal for quite and while and - my pay is significantly higher

Posted: May 6th, 2023 - 5:10 pm In Reply to: You've got to be kidding me - LOL

than what Precise listed. The company I work for pays extremely well, pays on time, and I have been able to get other MTs into this company, as well. There are good jobs out there, but you have to beat the bushes.

I did not have to go through a probationary period. The owner said you can either do the work or not, and we will both know immediately. I absolutely love my job (always something new), and I love the owner. Very hands on, treats us with respect, and does not over hire. Pay has never once been late or off by one cent. I do get a lot of medicolegal work, depositions, transcripts to do, as there are some legal scribes unable to do medical; so, I literally ended up with the best of both worlds.

Good luck to you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)