Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I just let go of my last remaining MT job. - dncnfingers

Posted: Mar 9th, 2023 - 12:39 pm

I migrated several years ago into insurance transcription, and now work two jobs, one legal transcription and the other criminal investigation transcription, but through it all, had held on to one small MT client.  Sadly, the work had dwindled away to practically nothing, and I just let it go this morning.  I haven't worked on it much at all in the last few months, but it still makes me a little sad.  This profession allowed me to stay home and raise my two boys, and it was so good when it was good.  I wish all the best to anyone still doing it and if you have a good MT job, be thankful.  To those who find themselves struggling, though, know that there is a lot of work out there if you're willing to try something a little different.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)