Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

TTS - Benedetto

Posted: Feb 22nd, 2023 - 2:18 pm

Wow!  Not sure if any of you have worked for TTS lately?  Linda Kelley is the President/Director of Operations and is very unprofessional and rude, a real +#^%*!  The recruiter offered me a position on Thursday of last week, and turned it over to Linda to send me the offer letter and get me set up to start, because she was going on vacation.  Okay, heard from Linda on Sunday saying that she would work on the offer letter and get it to me as soon as possible, after about 3 emails from me since Friday.  No offer letter on Monday, Tuesday, or today (Wednesday).  I have been sending her emails ever since Monday morning early, with no response of any kind.  I just now called her trying to find out what the status was of the offer letter, and she kept interrupting me, then apologized, interrupting me again and apologizing again, over and over about 4 or 5 times.  Finally, I blew up at her and told her I was no longer interested and what kind of person I thought she was. I sent her an email to let her know I would be rescinding my offer of the verbal acceptance that the recruiter had given me.  I called the recruiter also and left her a message regarding this.  What in God's name is wrong with these companies with their rudeness and unprofessionalism?  They seem to be so interested and in a rush to hire someone, but yet never do what they say they will do, and they never respond in any way, form, or fashion.  I don't understand it!  Transcription is definitely NOT what it used to be, and I keep finding more and more unprofessionalism and just downright out rudeness with the majority of these companies!  That's not the way you treat prospective employees/ICs. SMDH 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)