Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Just some thoughts - TTS

Posted: Feb 22nd, 2023 - 2:43 pm In Reply to: TTS - Benedetto

From what I read, it sounds as if by telling this person what you thought of her, you were rude and unprofessional as well. It sounds as if there was miscommunication between the recruiter and Linda; maybe an offer was made for a job that didn't really exist. It's approaching the end of the month and maybe there are quotas to meet. It probably didn't do any good to call them every 5 minutes either, you could have backed off, pursued other options and given them a chance to respond. Last but not least, maybe it should have been a red flag and you probably dodged a bullet. You said she apologized to you, that does not make her a bad person. They probably get hundreds of applicants on any given day, not to mention things of which you are not aware. I'm not defending anyone, but I think you could share some responsibility for being rude.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)