Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Coded Note--Don't work here!! - Norasmith

Posted: Jun 3rd, 2022 - 1:54 pm In Reply to: Clear Choice - I knew it

Yesterday was about my 3rd day. I skipped a day because when I tried to sign on, they said there wasn't any work, even though they told me on hire that "they always have work." So, I typed a couple of reports, one was 0.07 seconds and the other was 0.37 seconds. It took a little while to do them. You get paid by the minute, so this was a whole $0.44. I'm sure the company charges the doctors by the line. When I asked the person reviewing my work how anyone can make $20 an hour here, that I only made $20 a day, she got really defensive, then told me if I was going to quit, to notify the supervisor. I asked a couple more questions and next think I know, I was fired. It was obvious to me that all the good, long accounts were taken and then people just put in macros to do them, but everything left was trash, and also someone kept stealing the report I was working on, and I was told that after I get through QA, that I would be assigned doctors and this wouldn't happen. So I asked, "So that means that I won't make anything until I get off QA?" This is a really bad place to work and will probably be out of business soon. They use Express Scribe and make you buy the Pro for a platform, which is crap.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)