Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Notice you skipped all of your snotty comments. - Personally, I do not feel one bit sorry for you

Posted: Apr 29th, 2022 - 5:43 pm In Reply to: Read the entire thread - Mean and unnecessary

Your wrote some pretty snotty comments, but left all those out. You write as if you have all the answers, which obviously you don't. Just because you don't understand that a company making a direct deposit to someone's account earlier is a choice and the co. can pick the date of deposit, you say is the same as a post-dated check, which it is not, does not give you the right to troll and insult someone that has accurate information, which you do not. Then, you don't tell the truth about what was posted.

You pull this crap on every board you post. I've seen your handiwork many times, and I have also been attacked by you many times. You were wrong. Let it go and put on your big girl panties if you have a pair.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)