Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Excuse me - Curious

Posted: Apr 29th, 2022 - 9:05 am In Reply to: Not OP, but I agree with you 100% - Some people are so lazy

How or why a company pays early is not something a person can research without asking a direct question of someone who works there and that does not make me lazy. When I don’t understand something, I ask. Having your paycheck go into the bank 2 days in advance puts it in pending status, it does not mean you have access to the funds until the bank processes the deposit. My employer did that too. Payday was always Friday and the funds showed up on Thursday but the bank didn’t process them until the next day. My Social Security check shows pending about a week in advance but they don’t pay early and it doesn’t mean that I can use the funds until the deposit is processed. Don’t call people stupid and lazy when you are the one lacking information.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)