Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Glad your bank does this - Stupid snowflake

Posted: Apr 29th, 2022 - 2:06 pm In Reply to: YOU ARE WRONG. Maybe you need to get - the information you accuse others of

I bank at a credit union and apparently they do things differently than where you bank. ACH electronic transactions generally are not treated as cash deposits (if you look at your bank statement or online banking you will notice that they are coded differently) and there is routinely a time lag between the time the transfer is made and the time the funds post to your account. You can find that information on line if you think I don’t know anything about how banking works. I recognize you from the political board and your typing in all caps. SHOUTING AT PEOPLE doesn’t do any good, we’re still stupid and lazy. It really doesn’t matter anyway as long as we’re getting paid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)