Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Good God. Give it a rest or up your meds - Not one single poster called you stupid

Posted: Apr 29th, 2022 - 3:54 pm In Reply to: Thanks for sharing - Stupid snowflake

That was all you babe. You cannot seem to get it through your thick head that the company can adjust the direct deposit date as they see fit. Direct deposit dates are not written in stone. The fact that a company wants to be sure you are paid and paid on time is something to be commended, not attacked as you seem to want to do. Changing the deposit date of a direct deposit is not equivalent to a postdated check. It simply means the direct deposit takes place on 04/29/2022 as opposed to 04/30/2022. Why struggle so hard over such a simple concept other than for you to attempt to make others looks less knowledgeable than you?
That sure backfired on you!!

You have no idea what you are talking about, and then you attack others, lie about what is posted, and then cry victim, accuse others of calling you names, which never happened. For the record, I have never once posted I did not get paid or receive my money; that is just another lie by you to try and make yourself relevant.

You are to be pitied for your obsessive need for attention.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)