Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Thanks for sharing - Stupid snowflake

Posted: Apr 29th, 2022 - 3:19 pm In Reply to: My bank does the same thing. Our official pay date - for the company I work for

My apologies. My experience after working for the same employer for over 20 years is that if payday was the 30th, that is the day the funds would post to my account after sitting in pending status for a day or two. I don't know how the place where you work does it, and this is just my opinion, but letting you have your funds in advance of the official pay date is akin to writing a postdated check. I have banked at a traditional bank as well as a credit union and both of them handle direct deposits the same way. Telling my experience and saying how it works for me does not make me stupid, and I don't understand why why anyone sharing an experience that is true for them is told that. Next month some of you will be back saying that you didn't get paid. I know everyone's experience is different, but it doesn't make me wrong. Thanks and have a nice weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)