Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

They are probably called "QT" lines - me

Posted: Apr 4th, 2022 - 8:39 am In Reply to: Just discovered not paid for QA lines - dumbfounded

..where it is "qualified text" and you just have to hit a hot key to insert it - like a normal operative report for a doc - so you would get 2 cpl for that entire "operative report" instead of your normal rate. I found several companies who did it that way and it's just another way to cheat the transcriptionist. Normally they have a slew of them and the doc will say "put in my normal" or something and bing, there is it. That was my experience. I left sooner rather than later. My experience was with a few small companies but i know some of the bigger ones have done it in the past also. Have you tried making the doc's "normal" in your glossary and plugging that in to get around it? I don't know how long it would take them to discover it - but just a thought. LOL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)