Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Times are hard - This is not a good job

Posted: Nov 30th, 2021 - 3:37 pm In Reply to: I understand that times are hard, but - SM

Being an MT is not a good job no matter who you work for. There was mention of templates in that ad, so perhaps you make up normals and streamline the work somewhat.

I had to take a PT job outside of my home and I am so thankful I did. I do MT work for supplemental income and even at that, the pay is terrible. I feel like I am being robbed on every report I do, especially with all the free work we do. Being an IC and VR has ruined this job.

I am currently looking for another WAH position, outside of MT work. I am tired of lining their pockets and eating on a shoestring and keeping the heat down low, etc., so I can survive.

If anyone hears back from this company, please post so we can get an idea of what she is actually paying you for.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)