Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

From another viewpoint... - Susan

Posted: Nov 30th, 2021 - 1:52 pm In Reply to: I also agree with you. I have had extensive experience - spanning many years with psych reports

I understand your viewpoint - but - I have 30+ years of solid psych transcription experience, plus years of medical, legal, and executive experience. When I work, I work every day, any hours, and I have never missed a STAT or TAT. I have applied for this job and have never received a call or an email from this person. I would accept this job in a NY minute because I am coming to the end of being able to financially maintain my home and/or routine expenses. I appreciate your stand, but please understand that there are others of us out here who are highly qualified who NEED work and need it now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)