Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Totally agree - That pay is ridiculous

Posted: Nov 30th, 2021 - 1:23 pm In Reply to: That pay is horrible - No way

I also have a fair bit of experience over the years doing psych reports and you are right. Those reports are LONG. Psychiatrists and psychologists do not shut up! They LOVE to ramble on and on and on for pages about the patient's entire history, so the fact that this company thinks they can get away with paying just a little over $3 PER REPORT is just plain insanity. That should be the PER PAGE rate, not what they pay for an entire report. My goodness, that is almost theft of services at that rate of pay. With how long these reports typically take, that's not even CLOSE to minumum wage. I really hope that nobody actually gives this company the time of day. That will only enable them to continue paying these beyond insulting wages.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)